1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:26 pm

He flicks a paw dismissively at the words FlurryStar speaks, "you'll choose, you'll see." Is replied softly, then he continues to listen. Soon though, anger is in his heart, it's not a path he CHOSE, it's one he had no choice in. "Cowards." Is snarled bitterly, before his next words are thwarted by the clawless she-cat.

"I... I've s-seen it." Is admitted to FlurryStar. "W-when he r-rescued me, f-from the t-twolegs, " she can feel SparrowClaws' eyes on her, see as he shakes his head, but she presses forward resolutely. "A m-mm-monster b-bit him, I saw and t-then -"

SparrowClaw swallows, "and he knows things, before they happen. Even things about others that he shouldn't. Like that there would be a flood in RiverClan," a pause, "and how the kits would be washed away... I was one of those kits. He saved my life." The giant frowns to himself, "if none of you will do as he says I will."

Fallens' whiskers twitch, "its fine, SparrowClaw, " is said at last, "they don't want to know the truth. "

"Now just a moment!" The ex deputy of ShadowClan calls out, "you chose for your children and you chose for yourselves to follow myself and RyePool out of ShadowClan. I am following FlurryStar and the will of StarClan. Some of you aren't old enough to catch prey BY YOURSELVES, and as your former deputy I am telling you that FallenRains is trustworthy, he's saved more lives than he would admit to, he's as old as the clans themselves, as old as StarClan... " a pause where yellow eyes turn on the cats one by one, "your elders would have mentioned ONE name of his, at least, you know him. He's not a rouge. I trust FallenRains. "

MossBlossom wants to be brave, wants to speak without fear, but... she can't. FrogLeap took all that from her. "FlurryStar," and for once her tongue doesn't stutter or stammer, "I know F-fallenRains. If you t-trusted mme b-before, t-trust me n-now. He ISNT a r-rouge. He's s-s-sent by SstarClan, he d-doesnt lie. I saw him d-d-die, a-ah-and come b-back." She swallows, "he k-knows th-things. S-starClan a-al-already h-have made a d-decision, b-but w-we n-need him. Wh-we will."

SparrowClaw has begun to pace, "you say you need a sign, " is begun, "try the snow in ShadowClan territory, remember? And nothing grew! nothing... it was a sign, and when RyePool passed it a half moon ago because DarkStar was being a foxheart to everyone, when she stopped at the snow and smiled there was Lilly of the Valley. The flower that symbolizes change, new beginnings, and remembrance for those we’ve lost. Haven't we lost? Isn't this a change?" Burning gold eyes turn on FlamePelt. "Wasn't the Lilly discussed at length by our leader and medicine cat?"

"It is, was.." says the father of the three apprentices; "DaisyFlower and I decided to bring our kits with SparrowClaw and RyePool because of DarkStar.. he... wasn't himself, as any cat from ShadowClan can attest to. We agreed to follow SparrowClaw to the new place. " He takes a breath, "we ShadowClan cats know that ____ our medicine cat wasn't really chosen by StarClan and that DarkStar killed his own mate who was chosen to lead just after her kits turned eight moons old. We know this. We also know that ShadowClan was punished for their hubris."

EmberPaw swallows and shakily speaks, "i... I had a sign," is said by the third and mostly unnoticeable sibling, their quiet voice breaking through the arguement.
Last edited by Alpha* on Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:07 pm

Alpha* wrote:He flicks a paw dismissively at the words FlurryStar speaks, "you'll choose, you'll see." Is replied softly, then he continues to listen. Soon though, anger is in his heart, it's not a path he CHOSE, it's one he had no choice in. "Cowards." Is snarled bitterly, before his next words are thwarted by the clawless she-cat.

"I... I've s-seen it." Is admitted to FlurryStar. "W-when he r-rescued me, f-from the t-twolegs, " she can feel SparrowClaws' eyes on her, see as he shakes his head, but she presses forward resolutely. "A m-mm-monster b-bit him, I saw and t-then -"

SparrowClaw swallows, "and he knows things, before they happen. Even things about others that he shouldn't. Like that there would be a flood in RiverClan," a pause, "and how the kits would be washed away... I was one of those kits. He saved my life." The giant frowns to himself, "if none of you will do as he says I will."

Fallens' whiskers twitch, "its fine, SparrowClaw, " is said at last, "they don't want to know the truth. "

"Now just a moment!" The ex deputy of ShadowClan calls out, "you chose for your children and you chose for yourselves to follow myself and RyePool out of ShadowClan. I am following FlurryStar and the will of StarClan. Some of you aren't old enough to catch prey BY YOURSELVES, and as your former deputy I am telling you that FallenRains is trustworthy, he's saved more lives than he would admit to, he's as old as the clans themselves, as old as StarClan... " a pause where yellow eyes turn on the cats one by one, "your elders would have mentioned ONE name of his, at least, you know him. He's not a rouge. I trust FallenRains. "

MossBlossom wants to be brave, wants to speak without fear, but... she can't. FrogLeap took all that from her. "FlurryStar," and for once her tongue doesn't stutter or stammer, "I know F-fallenRains. If you t-trusted mme b-before, t-trust me n-now. He ISNT a r-rouge. He's s-s-sent by SstarClan, he d-doesnt lie. I saw him d-d-die, a-ah-and come b-back." She swallows, "he k-knows th-things. S-starClan a-al-already h-have made a d-decision, b-but w-we n-need him. Wh-we will."

SparrowClaw has begun to pace, "you say you need a sign, " is begun, "try the snow in ShadowClan territory, remember? And nothing grew! nothing... it was a sign, and when RyePool passed it a half moon ago because DarkStar was being a foxheart to everyone, when she stopped at the snow and smiled there was Lilly of the Valley. The flower that symbolizes change, new beginnings, and remembrance for those we’ve lost. Haven't we lost? Isn't this a change?" Burning gold eyes turn on FlamePelt. "Wasn't the Lilly discussed at length by our leader and medicine cat?"

"It is, was.." says the father of the three apprentices; "DaisyFlower and I decided to bring our kits with SparrowClaw and RyePool because of DarkStar.. he... wasn't himself, as any cat from ShadowClan can attest to. We agreed to follow SparrowClaw to the new place. " He takes a breath, "we ShadowClan cats know that ____ our medicine cat wasn't really chosen by StarClan and that DarkStar killed his own mate who was chosen to lead just after her kits turned eight moons old. We know this. We also know that ShadowClan was punished for their hubris."

SwiftPaw swallows and shakily speaks, "i... I had a sign," is said by the third and mostly unnoticeable sibling, their quiet voice breaking through the arguement.

(You are Emberpaw, and he hardly ever speaks, so that still fits. I play Swiftpaw ^^)
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:31 pm

Flurrystar raises her voice. "That might be so, Sparrowclaw, and it's fine. You are not part of my clan.

But Mossblossom! He just strolled on over here? Have you never heard of danger? This rouge, maybe not, a RIVERCLAN cat, but I doubt it, wants us to join together? What Clan's would do that? That would be going against the code."

Swiftpaw raised his fur. "Rye, it's not wise to blindly follow anything we don't know. Be realistic! When has that ever gone well? Remember Crowpaw?"

At this, Rye fell silent. Crowpaw, her only kit, had been super friendly, with strangers and prey. One night, out alone, he came upon a twoleg. After figuring this out, the Clan assumed he had been killed. Rye had been distraught, and so began her quiet nature.
"Crowpaw was killed by a twoleg." She said, struggling not to rake claws over Swiftpaw. "Two she cat's and some kits are not enough to take down ShadowClan warriors. Or...previous, ShadowClan warriors.."

They listened to Emberpaw.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:31 pm

EmberPaw looks at each cat one by one but settles on FlurryStar; then, that soft spoken (if ever speaking) cat speaks the entire prophecy, with FallenRains mouthing along to it. The last line makes the apprentice flinch; "and if they join not then Fallen they'd be, for without twin souls then never succeed. " Slowly the apprentice blinks, "they... they visit sometimes... they yell... and i... didn't want to upset Ma." Eyes well with tears and the barely nine moons apprentice rushes forward.

Away from parents and ShadowClan. Away from those that they'd grown up with. FallenRains scowls; How dare starclan just out his greatest secrets?? But 'he' doesn't say anything about it. But before he can do anything there is an apprentice pressed against his chest, SOBBING. "Shhh, pawling," is soothed by the scentless cat. Then Fallen speaks louder, "I am certain that, as the journey persists there will be other signs." He blinks slowly, "Perhaps some of you have had dreams that you can't explain, prey isn't right.." There's a pause, "Perhaps like CrowFeather you'll find your salt-water sign in the two-leg place as we go through it." There's mild humor there, "never the less, clan cats... can you place aside your differences and save what it means to BE a clan cat? "

Moss looks at the silver pelted he-cat, her green eyes wide and burning, "C-crowP-Paw isn't d-dead." It's a claim she KNOWS she can back up, "a-about the t-time that sh-Sh-ShadowClan lost their w-war-riors, i... I w-was t-taken too."

"Don't MossBlossom, " is warned gently, "They don't have to--"

"Yes,.. y-yes they d-do." Is interrupted impatiently, before the clawless she-cat speaks again. "The t-twolegs took m-me and F-FalconSweep away... F-FalconSweep g-got out of their -" a frown mars her face, "wh-what wah-was it c-called?"

"Crate." Is supplied without arguement by the silver spectre.

"Yes, t-thats right. A c-crate; b-because F-fallenRains opened it." There is undeniable proof tucked under her chest and she Slowly sits up, tail coiled protectively around the three kits. "I w-wasnt s-so lucky." That calico and cream she-cat swallows before extending her paws. "T-two-legs s-s-stole my c-claws." She whispers, "F-Fallen r-rescued m-me and Fl-FlameHolly the elder." She's so nervous she's trying to suppress her shivers. "He b-brought us b-back, h-healed me. C-crowP-paw w-was t-to y-young t-to s-survive t-the j-j-Jj-J-" frustration lights her eyes a moment as she tries to say 'journey' but is unable, "trip," is settled on at last. "R-r-real r-r-rouges, a group-p of t-th-them t-took h-him in. " Her embarrassment is palatable, almost able to be sliced with a claw. "I w-was n-never allowed to g-go to the f-full m-mm-moon g-gatherings, w-when I w-was back."

EmberPaw has Finally left the silver cats' chest, but doesn't go far: "SwiftPaw, we don't know everything,... but you have to admit that DarkStar was crazy. " There's a wince across the apprentices' face, "remember trying to stack snails because he said so? But StarClan isn't like that. They have real reasons. I am going with FallenRains, ... um.. they... " a peek up at the cat whose side they're pressed against, "its they, isn't it?" Fallen just shrugs because he honestly hasn't thought about it much. "He or umm she is Fallen."

"They is fine, little one." Is rumbled soothingly, trying to avoid the impending meltdown.

"StarClan showed me FallenRains; he healed JuniperPaw and ToadJump as if they had no injuries from the coyotes! Ask them!" And how the mere kit KNOWS THAT is unknown since EmberPaw had been asleep when it occurred. Or at least sleep addled.

SparrowClaw casts a glance at the apprentice pressed into FallenRains ' side. "If you don't want to come you don't have to. Each ADULT cat may choose for themselves. Let's have a vote shall we?"

"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:08 pm

Uh...idk how to respond.

Too many things happening and I can't separate it.

Can you summarize?

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:26 am

(I've had that problem too!)

(Summary:

1) SparrowClaw told the ShadowClan cats that they agreed to follow him, and he's following Fallen, that there'd been a sign in ShadowClan territory.

2) EmberPaw admitted to seeing and speaking with StarClan.

3) MossBlossom explained how she met Fallen, that he is what he says he is, what others say he is. She says she wants to follow him (and FlurryStar). She and FallenRains say that CrowPaw is still alive,

4) FallenRains ' secret of being both genders has been... spoken though not very well understood. He spoke of the original cats who went on a quest to find the lake. He also knows where CrowPaw is.))

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:40 am

Daisy ran to her kit. "Ember, it's okay, dear. You can tell me anything I would never hurt or be angry to you. I am proud that StarClan chose you, my son."

Flurrystar sighed. "Mossblossom, if you really think that FallenRains is a cat worth following, I will too."
She turned to Rye. "No, Rye. We need to focus on finding a home for FlurryClan first."
"Well you are not going to right now."

Rye looked shocked. "Crowpaw is alive? We must go get him!"
She furied instantly. "My kit might be alive, Flurrystar! I AM going to get him."

Swiftpaw ran up to congratulate Emberpaw.

(I have a slight problem with Emberpaw.. Please don't take this the wrong way but you kind of stole Juniperpaw's power, can he have a different one? Juniperpaw can see the into the future a little, and can see the other clans, twolegplace, even all around the world if she tries hard enough.)

The part below. Juniperpaw's is not because of StarClan, she just can, that's why I said kinda

StarClan showed me FallenRains; he healed JuniperPaw and ToadJump as if they had no injuries from the coyotes! Ask them!" And how the mere kit KNOWS THAT is unknown since EmberPaw had been asleep when it occurred. Or at least sleep addled.

(Swiftpaw, as his name implies, is the fastest cat you could hope to find. He could run twice around the entire lake, and back to the barn, in five seconds)

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:20 am

(EmberPaw has the ability to talk with StarClan about cats' histories (which he can see))

FallenRains is... uncomfortable. "We will find CrowPaw on the way," is rumbled, "he's in two-leg place. "

MossBlossom is quiet, shifting on the hard wood to try and get more comfortable, but she hurts - "t-thank you for b-believing me." Is whispered to FlurryStar, green eyes full of warmth.

(Not sure how else to reply)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:04 am

Alpha* wrote:(EmberPaw has the ability to talk with StarClan about cats' histories (which he can see))

FallenRains is... uncomfortable. "We will find CrowPaw on the way," is rumbled, "he's in two-leg place. "

MossBlossom is quiet, shifting on the hard wood to try and get more comfortable, but she hurts - "t-thank you for b-believing me." Is whispered to FlurryStar, green eyes full of warmth.

(Not sure how else to reply)

Rye glared. "We better."

Flurrystar sighed. She returned MossBlossom's gaze.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:24 pm

(Minor ts.)

FallenRains pads across the yard on the way to the barn toting the fifth jackrabbit he'd managed to catch. Why, when so many when cats are able to hunt for themselves? Because he knows that almost as soon as everyone is awake they would set out, and it's better for everyone if they set out with full bellies. An ear flicks at the sound of paw-pads in the dark that aren't his, and they aren't familiar. Thankfully, he knows they aren't dangerous: it's the soon to be Deputy. What was her name again?

The silver spectre moves from the shadows with the kill, blue eyes tracking the unfamiliar she-cat. It's HER. StarClan say repeatedly in his ears, their voices mere whispers. He sighs to himself, wishing they'd leave him alone as be quickens his pace and slips underneath the fence just as the first rays of morning light catches his star-filled pelt.

---->>

MossBlossom had accepted FallenRains healing her paws with gratitude but ONLY after he has seen to her kits. His tenderness is rarely noticed but when he gently presses his nose to each one and healed the three tiny fur balls he'd smiled so softly, so warmly, and it's impossible to see his scars through that smile. Why is it so many are afraid of him? Doubt him? "Thank you, Fell," is whispered as he backed away, "i.. I lost two." He shared in her grief, locked her forhead and left the loft that she'd decided to stay in - just in case.

The clawless she-cat wakes up just as dawns' light slices between the slats of greyd wood and illuminates the ancient refuge. She sits up and stretches, marveling that her paws don't hurt. He'd taken her pains. "Mmmorning!" Is chirped to JuniperPaw and EmberPaw, the latter who'd chose to sleep beside her nest. Over the past four days and nights- after the big discussion (arguement)- she'd grown more... er, comfortable with the others. Not that she particularly trusts them.

--->>

SparrowClaw had taken the last 'watch' over the barn, guarding those who'd agreed, finally, to follow FlurryStar. Still, the giant yawns his way through it, and blinks in astonishment over the fact that the silver cat he barely knows doesn't sleep. Just hunts and hints and hordes herbs. Why? As the sun rises his ears flick at the sound of unfamiliar pawsteps and the scent of a familiar something. RiverClan. Is it her? The ... the deputy? He knows Fallen is never wrong.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me