1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:43 am

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He gazes at Lightningstrike with kindness in his yellow eyes, although there's still a hint of worry for Mossblossom. "Oh... that's very odd of her. She's normally friendly... although maybe I'm thinking of her in a different light," Ebonysong chuckles nervously. His opinion and impression of Mossblossom is not very similar to her actual composure. He tilts his head to the side as he ponders how to answer Lightningstrike's question without going into too much detail. "Her paw got hurt on the journey over here, and she's very malnourished from the treatment back at camp. Not to mention how she's probably doing mentally."

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    Her dark gray fur is ruffled slightly as Honeyglow breathes out jaggedly, but she makes no mention of it. Pebbleriver simply works quickly and carefully, paying attention to the she-cat's body language. "You're probably right, but I've gotten a little blind to the taste of these herbs," she jokes lightly as she finishes placing the poultice on the wound. Once the paste is on, Pebbleriver leans back and cleans her maw. The medicine cat can't help but notice that Honeyglow has relaxed slightly now. "You're welcome. Would you like the wound wrapped in cobwebs, so the poultice won't fall into your nest as you sleep?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:04 am

Fallen

The silver cat pads across the tree branches, his paws silent, even as leaves caress his pelt. He knows where the herbs are, he is certain that it shouldn't take too long...

---

HoneyGlow

The three legged she-cat smiles faintly at the joke, "If you would bind the injury so it won't fall off I'd appreciate it." She says, timidly sitting up. She's tired, but doesn't want to be an inconvenience later...

---

LightningStrike

The he-cat twitches an ear, "if her past is like my sister and i's then I totally understand. " Is answered warmly, "plus she has kits. New ones I reckon, and being in a new place with new cats couldn't be easy." Soothes the fluffy tomcat, "but im certain she's greatful for you to be her friend. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:31 pm

(I'm so sorry for the super late reply!! Things have been hectic lately)

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She feels relieved that Honeyglow is smiling, even if the smile upon the she-cat's maw is very faint. "Okay, I'll do just that," Pebbleriver replies with another purr. However, her dark gray paw pauses above the stack of herbs Fallen has left behind. She realizes belatedly that he didn't leave any cobweb with her, and she laughs lightly, shaking her head. It's nothing of great importance, really. Just something that the two of them overlooked, initially.

"You wouldn't happen to know where the cobwebs are stored, would you?" she asks Honeyglow. Then she glances around the barn, some cats mingling around and others settled in their nests. Pebbleriver remembers what the silver tom told her. "Or should I ask Checkers?"

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He nods his head at Lightningstrike's response, understanding slowly dawning upon him. "I think you're right, Lightningstrike. Mothers are always more cautious. And from what I know about her, in general... well, she doesn't have the greatest past," Ebonysong admits. But then he winces inwardly -- should he really be talking about Mossblossom's history, when she doesn't like speaking of it herself? It's probably not something for him to discuss, and he doesn't want to anger her.

The black tom can't help but shudder at the word "friend". Is that the only way the others view him? Is that the only way that she views him? Ebonysong's heart falters with a pang. That much should be obvious after your conversation with her earlier, he mentally reminds himself with a silent sigh. He shakes off his thoughts, bashfully and shamefully realizing he hasn't responded to Lightningstrike's latest comment. "I certainly hope so. And thank you for being a friend to me -- well, at least for lending an ear to my silly problems."

---

[★] Aurelia [★]
    A young she-cat pads through the empty, snow-glistening forest, her pelt completely white under the moonlight, save for the slashes of red across her back... Unbeknownst to her, she's traveled from a different direction of the escaping clan cats and the barn belonging to the new clan. Upon stumbling into the forest, she hopes to find prey to fill her belly and herbs to heal her fresh, still gaping wounds.

Aurelia parts her mouth, drawing in the scents of the forest. The melting snow mutes most smells, but she can detect the faint scent of thawing herbs. Ears perked in excitement, she slowly makes her way into that direction. From the scent, she determines that the herbs are in fact nettle, which could be of use to her -- if only there are enough...
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:50 pm

(No problem!)

LightningStrike

The warrior smiles faintly, "anytime EbonySong, " is allowed indulgently. His yellow eyes gleam with happiness, "I hope we can become good friends." He nudges the other cats shoulder and carefully rises from where he sits.

---

Fallen

The silver spectre picks a few herbs before the wind brings the sound of a twig breaking. His eyes widen and the he-cat looks around. The Nettle prickles at his side, and then he sees her. A she cat with a beautiful white pelt. Except... red markings? Is she alright? She's practically come right up to him.

Fallen inhales her scent, those markings are blood. He frowns, "are you alright she-cat?" Is questioned politely, worried.

----

HoneyGlow

She shakes her head, "no, I'm sorry. I don't pay much attention to such things. " Is apologized warmly, "Checkers may know, " she turns her head and calls for him.

---

Checkers

The black and white he-cat turns yellow eyes on the two she-cats, he pads cautiously over, "yes? What can I do for you?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:38 am

[★] Ebonysong [★]

His yellow eyes -- similar to Lightningstrike's irises, he realizes -- blink gratefully at the other tom. "I hope so too. I think you've been a great friend to me already," Ebonysong compliments gently with a small smile. He watches as the yellow-and-blue cat slowly rises from where he was sitting. He cocks his head to one side, unsure if he should just let him go, especially because it was getting so late in the night. "Thank you, Lightningstrike. Are you... are you going to sleep soon? I don't know how anyone can sleep at a time like this." Ebonysong is rambling again, with a wry laugh uttered at the end of the final statement.

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]

The medicine cat politely waves off Honeyglow's apology. Pebbleriver turns her head in the same direction of the other she-cat's gaze, and she waits as Checkers approaches. She dips her head graciously yet somewhat sheepishly at the tom. "Good evening, Checkers. I was wondering if you knew where the cobwebs were located? I have to wrap Honeyglow's wound."

---

[★] Aurelia [★]

Her nose was so filled with the scent of the nettle that she hadn't even noticed that another cat was there. As soon as she arrives, Aurelia sees the stunning silver pelt of a tall tom, his coat seemingly sparkling with stars under the moonlight... But she shakes her head of any frivolous thoughts, instead raising her hackles and bringing herself up to a larger height.

"I'm fine, don't get near me!" she spits. Although his tone is polite, she feels that she can't trust this stranger. Aurelia's blue eyes dark to and from the nettle. But at the same time, she keeps a close watch on the tom, just a few lengths away from her.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:55 pm

"I wont," he answers, "unless I were invited. " Fallen takes a seat, tryingto show her that he means no harm. "although I do need some Nettle, which you are standing near." There's a small smile, "my name is Fallen, well, FallenRains. " (His voice is genuine and warm, comforting and calm. Utterly trustworthy.)

An ear flicks, surveying her for a moment. "My trade is partly healing, so if you dont mind me saying so she-cat..." he swallows, "You'll likely catch an infection if you don't treat your injuries soon, or properly; I'd use marigold or wild garlic, and to stop the bleeding some arrowroot. Though webs and moss are nice for keeping a wound closed and clean they can be tricky and painful to remove without help. " Blue eyes blink. Why is he telling her this? "Some comfry will help with the stiffness that most likely will occur when you stop moving for a while, and I'd recommend a small poppy seed for pain if you wish to remain awake. A larger one if you prefer sleeping. " Normally the silver cat would use horsetail or even juniper, but those doses can be deadly if not
mixed correctly. He slowly reaches out, off to one side where a branch of Nettle is hanging nearest him. He pins it and then chews through the stem - wincing at the sting on his tongue.

FallenRains wants to tell her. He HAS to tell her. "There is a group of rouges nearby, if they can't use you they may try to kill you. I have a group too, which you'd be welcome to visit or just to be safe while you heal." He hesitates, "Noone will hurt you with me around, I'm the leader. We are through the Glen, " a guesture, " and then turn left at the stream. If anyone bothers you tell them that I, FallenRains, sent you. They'll let you pass." Slowly he rises to his paws, "we are staying a few nights at the old human/upwalker/two-leg place, called a barn. It is devoid of them, I promise." With that, he gets to his paws and picks up the Nettle. He needs to get back...

------>

LightningStrike pauses in walking away, "well I could sleep, though I was intending to keep watch until the Ghost returns. " Is admitted, "sometimes I think if I don't then Noone would care whether he returns or not." A pause, "you do need sleep EbonySong, perhaps a visit to your medicine cat would help?"

------->

Checkers frowns, "the silver mentioned some in the rafters, but they are very old. Perhaps Fallen will be bringing you some?" Says the older tomcat - "I can go look, if you would like. "

HoneyGlow doesn't like the way that everyone is fussing at her, and opens her mouth to deny the need. But, well, she needs it fixed. Doesn't she?

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:23 am

[★] Aurelia [★]
    Her blue eyes flick to the premise of his small smile. But despite his kind words, expression, and disposition, she knows she can't trust him -- he's a stranger to her, anyways. There's no way Aurelia can fully trust a cat that she's just met. However, his descriptions of herbs and medications fly over his head. What is he even talking about? She only knew about nettle from... she shakes the reminder from her thoughts, pushing feelings of the past aside. Aurelia backs away from the herbs, seeing as the tom is drawing himself closer.

"I will consider that," she replies slowly, eyes narrowing. Aurelia watches as he paws at a stem of nettle and gently nips it off, his nose wrinkling. A part of her can't help but feel smug and amused at his odd expression, but as soon as it appears he's back to his regal stature.

At the mention of the groups, she bristles. Does she know him from somewhere? Does he know her somehow? That couldn't be possible, Aurelia would have remembered him -- what with that striking silver pelt and bright blue eyes. "Thank you, but I'll be moving on. It's best for me to be alone," she replies curtly. However, she makes a mental note of his spatial description and the human barn, whatever that contraption is. Aurelia moves closer to the nettle again once he's retrieved what he needs. She stares at the nettle in his jaws before she picks her own and stares at him for a few moments longer, her gaze lingering. "You should leave while you can, return to your group."

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He's surprised by Lightningstrike's admittance. The small black tom hadn't realized how loved Fallenrains was. Although it should be obvious by now due to the silver tom's constant heroism -- for Starclan's sake, he just saved most of the clan from doom! "I'm sure the others would certainly care," Ebonysong tries to soothe. Though he's not sure if the remark would be comforting. He glances over at Pebbleriver, seeing that she's speaking with a black-and-white tom with a short, stubby tail. "No, I shouldn't bother her. I'll just try to sleep on my own, as best as I can. We have a bit of a journey ahead of us, don't we?"

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She dips her head to the older tom, attempting to show him respect although she's awkward. The dark gray she-cat isn't sure how the group's hierarchy is structured. "Yes, please, that would be a great help. I can look with you, if you'd like? I'd hate for you to do all of the work."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:41 pm

FallenRains

The he-cat pauses, unhappy with leaving her in an injured and untreated state. "If you... tire... of being alone, or ever need help, follow the Northstar, you'll find the Lost Clan." You'll find me. that spectre hesitates again, and sets down the nettle before digging in the faded red cloth for a few leaves of different plants. "These should help with infection and inflammation," he says, setting the herbs - already measured - onto a patch of grass. "Chew them - i warn you, they don't taste good- and apply. They'll fall off after a while, like scabs." Again he picks up the Nettle and turns to walk away, "be safe."

----

Checkers

"Happy to serve," The elderly barncat smiles faintly, "now healer, what sort of host would I be if I didn't attend my guests? Stay here, I will be back shortly. " a dip of his inky head and he pads away.

---

HoneyGlow

Her voice is low and worried, "Checkers is solitary, " is admitted, "he... doesn't like help. And... is typically faster when he's alone."

----

LightningStrike

He laughs softly, again sitting by the warrior, "I think it's true that they care," admits the tomcat, "but they forget to show it to him. I'm guilty of it too," the yellow and blueish cat flicks his tail around himself, wincing at the spasm that races up his spine and lingers just over his hips; "we get caught up in our own lives, but he... has Noone, not really, he has nothing. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:44 am

[★] Aurelia [★]
    She watches as he digs through the strange red cloth that was wrapped around his neck. Did he belong to humans once? But his scent didn't give off any clues, and Aurelia was left simply wondering about him. She warily approaches the herbs in the grass and sniffs them, but they're surprisingly fresh and bright green. "Thank you," she murmurs softly after a few moments.

The white she-cat picks all of the herbs into her mouth, intending to apply the herbs once she finds shelter. Alone. "Have a safe journey as well," Aurelia replies, knowing that he will have quite a walk to the barn as he described. For a split second, she wonders if she should join him. But she believes she's better off alone than with anyone else. Although... perhaps she would run into the path of the tom again. She begins to walk in the opposite direction, deeper into the forest, in hopes of finding a hollow tree trunk or a bunch of bramble bushes to rest within. With luck, she finds a large hazel bush. Aurelia tucks herself underneath and begins chewing the nettle along with the other herbs.

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She smiles politely back at Checkers, although she notes that his gaze is distant. "Thank you again, Checkers. I appreciate it a lot," Pebbleriver purrs. She watches as the tom pads away, then turns her head to Honeyglow at the sound of the she-cat's worried tone. "Hmm, I see. I suppose I should've known that, just from his demeanor. Do you think I should have bothered him at all in the first place?"

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He laughs lightly at the tom's remark. "I suppose... I'm probably guilty of the same. Fallen has saved my life so many times and has done so much for me," Ebonysong admits. He settles further down into his nest, folding his paws underneath his chest. But on an afterthought, he shakes his head. "It feels like no matter how much gratitude I give him, Fallenrains won't accept it. But you're right, he doesn't really have anything. Other than a band of misfits." The last statement is given with a hint of amusement laced in the words. The black tom notices the spasm through Lightningstrike's spine and hips, but he brushes it off as a shiver from the cold. "Are you chilly? I don't mind sharing my nest."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:40 pm

LightningStrike

"N-no." Is grimaced, "I am not cold," What he would give to be cold and not in such pain! The tomcat swallows, flushing at the invitation, "thank you, I appreciate your offer. " His fluffy self curls around EbonySong carefully.. "I don't think he... understands social skills." Is stated quietly in the barns' gloom. "He didn't grow up like we have."

----

Checkers

The dark cat pads back on three paws, he has a swathe of webs wrapped around one. "Will these suffice, medicine cat?" Is asked by the loner, who hasn't always been a loner. "Or can I get you something else?" Asks the elder.

---
HoneyGlow

She laughs, "his attitude won't change but he cares a lot." Says the pretty golden warrior. Her eyes sparkle, "Checkers is a good cat, and likes to be bothered. "

---

Fallen

He nods to himself at her gratitude and pads off; though he wants to tell her his offer again he doesn't. "Be safe." Is agreed warmly before he is gone from sight and sound. The he-cat is tired, but he smiles to himself around the herbs.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me