1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:56 am

lexa just smiled and drove to her favorite ice cream shop. “your fun to hang out with.” she smiled and groaned and her phone started ringing. she answered it and frowned. tears ran down her face before she hung up and buried her face into her hands.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:09 am

Walker looked up as she drove off towards the ice cream shop. "You are too." He chuckled, soon growing quiet as she answered her ringing phone. He leaned back in the seat, just glancing over towards her as she began to cry and cuff her hands over her face. "What's wrong? Is everything alright?" He asked, clearly worried. He then shifted himself over so that he was facing her.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:50 am

she shook her head and wiped away her tears. “my dog, who was a trained police dog, died. he was my only relief from stress and anxiety and helped my get through my panic attacks. i don’t know what i’ll do without him.” she rubbed her eyes and got out of the car, just wanting ice cream.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:53 am

Walker frown once he heard the bad news. Obviously it would be very hard on Lexa, but he didn't want to make it worse. So, he just got out of the car after she did, thinking that ice cream could probably cheer her up. "I'm sorry about that, maybe some ice cream can cheer yah up." He said once he caught up with her.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:07 pm

she nodded slightly and walked into the ice cream shop. she ordered chocolate ice cream and after she got it she sat down in the corner booth. she played with her spoon a bit and then took a small bite of the ice cream. “what do you like to do in your free time?” she asked, wanting to start a conversation.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Walker sat down in front of Lexa on the other side of the booth, sniffling a little bit. "Well, not much." He responded, "I just either stay home or hand out with other people." He added with a nod of approval at his own answer. "What do you do?" He murmured, just turning the question back at her to get a real conversation going on between the two. He began to softly tug on the spoon, as it was stuck in the ice cream, and that he didn't want to pull on it too hard that it flies up into Lexa and his face. A small laugh escaped Walker as he imagined a situation like that, but just swiped his hand across his mouth to show a calming expression.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:22 pm

she shrugged a bit and threw away the ice cream. she sat next to him, instead of across from him and leaned her head on his shoulder. “i guess i like to watch movies and do my homework last minute.” she smiled lightly and breathed in his scent. “how many girlfriends have you had?” she asked with a slight smirk.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:26 pm

"Homework, pfft." Walker chuckled, grinning. He smiled once she made her way over towards his side of the booth just to sit next to him. A light blush rose onto his face as she asked a single question. "Well, possibly 2 or..." He replied, his eyes staring off in the distance as he thought of an honest answer. Though, he smirked when he felt her head on his shoulder, the smirk soon turning into a gentle smile as he glanced back over at her.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:47 pm

"or what?" she said, a curious grin on placed on her lips. someone came over and started talking to walker. "i'll be out in the car." she whispered and quickly exited the ice cream shop. she sat in her car and turned the radio on. she leaned her forehead on the steering wheel and sighed.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:51 pm

"I meant.." Walker began, but laughed before he could finish his statement. "I don't know." He chuckled, ending his turn to talk. He was a tad bit startled when someone had walked on over to talk to him, and slightly frowned as his eyes followed Lexa as she left the shop to go to the car. Casually, he lifted his head up and began by just saying 'hi' to the person.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me