1x1 (~NatureSword~ & SpotSong)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (~NatureSword~ & SpotSong)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:15 am

Zora gave a small nod,"That would probably be for the best. It usually takes a bit for Abyss to settle in and get comfortable." She replied.

Sepher looked back at Shaka before at the other two.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:40 am

Shaka shrugged ever so slightly. "Well it was great to meet you Zora. We will let you get settled in and take our leave" she said with a smile and hopped onto Hydra.

Vol nodded. "Alright seems fair enough. I'll show you where it is..its practically just around the corner" he admitted.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:44 am

Sepher nodded,"Yeah, we have work to do." He said with a smile as he got on Spyro,"We'll be sure to stop by later."

Zora watched the two friends,"Alright." She said before looking at Vol,"Oh, okay." She smiled slightly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:30 am

Shaka looked at Sepher and smiled a little. "Race?" she asked him and Hydra shifted below her as if excited like a dog hearing walk.

Vol smiled and nodded. "C'mon and ill show you" he said and Moon led the two of them with a sassy human walk XD

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:42 am

"You. Are. On-GO!" Sepher suddenly said before Spryo quickly opened his wings and took off to the sky.

Zora smiled softly as she followed him, Abyss staying close to her rider like glue.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:53 am

Shaka laughed a little and Hydra rolled her shoulders before flying up into the sky with utter ease. "too fast!" she called out to Sepher with a smile.

He was right as it only took them a minute or so until Moon barged into the hut with ease and waddled about inside. Going straight to a basket that was normally filled with fish for him and took some out to give to Abyss when she came in.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:00 am

Sepher looked back at Shaka with a laugh as he heard her call,"You're too fast, or I am?" He asked curiously.

Zora looked around as they walked into the hut,"Woah. Nice place you got." She told him. Abyss quietly looked at Moon.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:05 am

"Who is in the lead dork?" she retorted as she tried to catch up to him and was doing alright at it. She made sure Hydra was enjoying herself to which she was.

"Thanks... it's pretty big for a guy like myself and a dragon but hey can't complain," he said with a shrug and watched as Moon walked over to Abyss and dropped the fish in front of her and gave her a somewhat smile.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:46 am

Sepher chuckled as he and Spyro were up in the lead, loving the feeling on wind in his hair. As much as Spyro was enjoying the lead as well, he grinned a dragon grin before the moldruffle dropped his speed to match Hydra's. Sepher looked down at him,"You enjoy making me miserable, don't you?" He asked.

"That's understandable." Zora said as she looked around. Abyss looked at Moon for a minute before slowly lowering her head to eat the fish.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:03 am

Shaka smiled a little and even more so when Spyro matched Hydras speed. "Hello, Spyro! Such a good dragon~" she cooed a little before sticking her tongue out at Sepher and let Hydra pick up the pace.

He nodded a little and walked over to a room. "You're welcome to stay here and umm eat what you like and whatnot," he said shrugging. "Come and go as you please" he added and Moon sat on his haunches while looking at Abyss with a tilted head.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me