Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:34 am

Hunter
Tyler's remarks made his mouth twist in a wicked grin. It seemed as though he was making the freak angry, and it only fueled him more. It was much easier to kill someone who wasn't being such a pacifist. He was surprised at Tyler's strike, being hit in the side. His reaction was a wild flash of the knife, not exactly aiming for anything with skill or precision. Not even caring if he hit the supernatural man or not, he took a couple steps back and analyzed his opponent again. "Honor means nothing when it comes to murder and genocide." He snides before advancing again, aiming to bring Tyler down so he could really begin stabbing.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:41 pm

Tyler
Watching the hunter swinging the knife wildly. Curious to why he would just lose control like that, he was human wasn't he? That means Tyler could over power him, right? Tyler raised his arms to protect his face as he took steps away from the wild man, but not far enough the blade sliced the side of his arm. Grunting softly before hearing the hunter talk again. Murder and genocide? Great, then this hunter didn't have any honer at all because that what he was doing. Tyler watched him advance, cursing under his breath. He didn't know where to get him to stop him. He didn't want to kill the man, but it was going to be something that would have to happen. Frowning as he moved a little faster back. "So you think all this murder is justified? All your cold-blood murder makes you different then us? Makes you have honor?" Tyler growled, he hated this. Moments later Tyler tripped on a rock causing him to fall on his butt. At that moment Tyler yelled at himself to get up, but he wasn't to fast. He wanted to call out for Kwin, but he knew she wasn't around. And this was his battle.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:41 am

Bump, please don't lock we are coming back to this!
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:04 am

Bump, please don't lock we are coming back to this!

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:14 am

Hunter
He rolls his eyes. Always the same with these freaks... talking about how it isnt fair and how life is sooo precious. "You just dont get it, do you?" He snides, advancing like a predator stalking it's prey. "The reason there aren't many of you is because you aren't meant to exist. A defect in the system of humanity... a sickness, an oddity... and one that needs remedy." He watches Tyler trip amd laughs before moving quickly to try to grapple him on the ground. "Freaks of nature not meant to exist!" He shouts, moving to pin Tyler down so he can see the torture in his eyes that comes from a slow and expected death.

((... so like... how brutal exactly do we want him to be? And how injured do we want Tyler to get?))
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:34 pm

(well we were talking about getting him close to death and having the others come to save him. But if you got another idea :D hit me. BTW it's good to see you posting and I'm sorry I haven't looked at this in so long!)

Tyler
Coughing and spiting the lose blood in his mouth. Hearing this hunter was calling them defective. But they were anything but. They are supposed to be the new legion of humans. A heightened version but this hunter had been so wronged by one of them that he couldn't see that. It wasn't a possibility to him, and this hunter wasn't going to hear Tyler anymore. "I don't get it, you don't get it either. Aren't we supposed to live without harm. Do no harm onto others. That was in your guys precious book. Be kind to thy neighbor? Is this text lost to you?" He questioned as he started to rise from the ground but the hunters grappling pinned him to the ground. Tyler's eyes widened for a moment, this was it. He had the upper hand. His Kiwi. He growled shifting and trying to make any opening to push him back. Tyler knew if he was to survive he needed out from under him.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:30 pm

((Haha I'm good with having that still plan out. I can't remember exactly what we were going to do, but do we want Alex and Bael to come with their pack and maybe some others?))

Hunter
Be could only scoff at Tyler's words as he pinned him, huffing loudly. "You are really going to try to bring up god and religion to me?" He grumbled, pressing his grip down harder on Tyler's shoulders. "God doesn't care about a defect in his perfect world. He doesnt care for monstrosities and abominations." The Hunter sneered, placing his forearm across Tyler's chest to try to keep him pinned as his other hand rubbed the handle of his knife. "My neighbors are humans- not freaks of nature." He grumbled slowly before smacking Tyler with the back of his hand. "Any last words, mutant?" The words are like poison in his mouth, and the glint in his eye shows his malicious eager
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:46 pm

((Oh yeah we were going to cross over :O Yeah we can still do that! I can get Alex in and have him meet up with Kiwi and have her lead them or something! :D) (I think we were having then tyler/the hunter have a one on one fight so they could avoid a fight? Right?)

Tyler
Glaring up at him now as himself was the one pinned. This wasn't how he seen this going. He thought of Kwin and knew he still needed to protect her and he couldn't do that dead. Gritting his teeth. "You don't know that I'm sure your neighbors might just be hiding from you." Tyler snapped struggling to get up, but he wasn't built this way. He wasn't built for fighting. Taking a deep breathing hearing the hunter ask for last words. Giving off a growl. "Even if you kill me, you know mutants never fight alone, you will get caught. Glancing at the knife that the hunter hadn't picked up yet. Taking his chances he went for it attempt to steal it out from under him but even Tyler knew he wasn't quick enough for it.

Alex
I had been in full beast attired. Claws out, teeth sharp. I couldn't let the man go into battle without back up. I knew I was a little late, Bael had to do some convincing to get me to come out here and fight someone else's battle. Giving a loud roar to signal the pack to follow, the pack had grew as of late to a scary size. I still wasn't quite sure how they all followed me. Looking to my left Jake had been right beside me as always, I knew he would never trust me the same as he once did but I was shocked he was still following me. Looking around now finding the girl we met a while ago Kwin. Moving soundlessly up beside her. "You still require help am I correct?" I questioned looking around the battlefield that was motionless.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:46 pm

((Awesome! And yeah I think that is what we were planning (:

Hunter
He couldnt help but laugh, an evil snickering to mocked Tyler's snapped words and struggles to escape. "Ha!" He shouted, a loud brief sound of surprise. "Get caught? I'll be made a hero." He was speaking and focusing entirely on this moment of mockery, not quite paying attention to Tyler as he took his chance and jumped for the knife. He grunted in surprise and immediately scrambled to get the knife back away from Tyler, even attempting a swing down toward his face in hopes of surprising him enough to drop the knife

Kwin
She nibbled at her lower lip nervously, hoping that they weren't too late. Her mind had her preoccupied in her thoughts, until she heard Alex's voice right beside her. Jumping a little in surprise, Kwin looked to him and nodded slowly. "Yes, thank you so much for coming." She eyed him the rest of the pack a moment. "On your lead, then?" she asked, uncertain about battle but determined to save her love
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:08 pm

(( YE! It's all coming back :D))

Alex
I knew she looked nervous, did they start without us? Did Tyler make good on his word and try to die for them. Sighing softly, I couldn't take lead. I mean if she showed me where they had went off to maybe. "Kwin, I can take point but you'll have to lead us to where we are going." I spoke softly, through my sharp fangs that made my lips puff out. I looked over at Jake and told in to take the pack and quietly get behind the enemy. If we could stop this with little deaths that would be better then a bloodbath. But it all depended on Tyler and his little battle. Looking firmly to Kwin for a moment before back out into the growing darkness, its wasn't good we needed the daylight comfort. Wolves can see in the dark, but we needed the light to make this plan work.

Tyler
He gasped slightly in surprise that it actually worked. He actually had gotten the knife from the hunter, a feat he knew should have been impossible. But finally luck was on his side, he would be able to turn this fight around. He couldn't help but smile a little bit. "You call yourself a hero when you go killing people, willing killing them in cold blood? I've never hurt you. But you think this is justified?" He questioned frowning looking up from the blade to the hunter. Though his luck was short lived, the hunter had planted a punch to the face, rattling him. Though Tyler didn't let go of the knife he gripped it tighter and swung it out towards the hunter hoping to make contact. Tyler didn't want to hurt anyone but this was a situation he wouldn't be able to leave if he didn't kill this man. This would be his one exception. Of course to his luck his hands where ultimately starting to get sweaty from stress. He had to make a distraction so he could get a better grip on the handle but he didn't have time to think he just wanted to be free of this person. So he just kept striking out at him with the knife.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me