one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu May 09, 2019 2:51 pm

(Is ok)
Curii

Curii shrugged a bit, "I dunno, depends on if you took traveling well or not" even if he were mostly calm and quiet most of the time, she'd enjoy it. However if he whined and complained the whole trip, then it wouldn't be enjoyable. "I can't believe I even tried dating. He was a nice guy but he wanted me to stop traveling and settle down with a family immediately.. I wasn't ready yet so we parted ways" weird, Curii dated someone that wasn't Ren..
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed May 22, 2019 4:17 pm

ren
    it would be exciting to travel somewhere and stay there for a few days. when korosensei took them on an overseas field trip, they only stayed there for a few hours before going back to the school. he would like to go on a mini vacation, but he didnt have the time or money. besides, he was still getting used to his job. taking a vacation so early on wouldn't look too good for him. after taking a sip of the soda, ren looked at curii with a slightly surprised look on his face. that had come out of nowhere. "i wouldn't have been ready for such a huge commitment either." her talking about dating reminded him of when she had asked him out. he still felt bad about that. how would things be different now if he hadn't rejected her?
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:07 pm

Curii looked down a bit and tapped on her soda. A moment went by and she was quiet... The commitment wasn't the entire reason why she rejected that guy, because somewhere inside she just still held onto how she felt about Ren. She clearly didn't realize how long she had went without saying a word because she finally just responded with a "yeah" it was kinda quiet

(H , I'm so sorry I haven't responded in forever :| my life has been heck in a hand basket between work and driving classes and having boyfriend issues and I've been crying myself to sleep almost every night -)
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:13 pm

ren had been watching everyone else in front of them, but when curii didn't answer him for a long time, ren glanced over at her. was talking about that guy upsetting her? ren tried coming up with a more lighthearted subject, but he couldn't think of anything else. "so where do you plan on travelling to next?" ren asked the first question that popped up into his mind.

// it's okay. i haven't been really active on cs lately //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:44 pm

"Perhaps some bigger city in America, but I think I'll be staying here for a while" as much as she liked to travel, there were quite a few places she had to scratch off her bucket list because of certain aspects of culture or local behavior.. She knows how to fight now and throw down a man twice her size but preferred not to. "Hey, is your family doing well? "

Last bumped by Tommy Ghoul on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:44 pm.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me