a dream // one x one

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: a dream // one x one

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:06 am

laker listened to all of the information, blue eyes slightly wide as he took it all in. "i like kitties." the young boy mumbled, river laughing quietly and nodding, patting laker's shoulder. "kitties are cool." he agreed, rising to his feet to get some water.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:18 pm

marcella whirled arpund in her dress anxiously, clutching baby beckett. “i’m so nervous...” she said with a sigh, beckett smiling. “marmallow.” he demanded. “sorry baby, i left them in the room.” marcella stated calmly. “MARMALLOW!” he wailed.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:38 pm

kat smiled at marcella. "you look beautiful." she assured her friend, listening to beckett and sighing. "here, i'll go take him to the boys. river will probably have marshmallows for him." kat mused, carefully scooping beckett up and winking to marcella, heading out of the room.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:14 pm

marcella smiled. soon enough, it was time to get in the car and go to the wedding. she scooped up evangeline and smiled, kissing her cheek. “mamaaaa!” eva complained. “sorry, angel” marcella said, placing her down.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:19 pm

kat had returned a while ago from handing beckett off to the boys. they were all already in the vehicle, heading to the wedding so they didn't risk seeing marcella. kat chuckled as evangeline complained, making sure they had all of the children before grinning. "okay, girls! let's head out!" she spoke excitedly, michelle leading the way whilst kat made sure the girls all stayed together.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:26 pm

marcella grinned as they arrived, the flower girls, nora, natalia, effie, and evangeline throwing petals, laker tugging beckett in a wagon. she then waited until kat and maddox were down the aisle before beginning the walk down.

||sorry for kind of power playing.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:28 pm

|| no you're good! it's nothing major haha

river chuckled quietly as he watched all of the young children coming down the aisle. when kat and maddox walked down, he grew a bit nervous, knowing marcella was next. as the music began, his lips stretched into a wide smile as marcella began walking. excitement now replacing the nervous feeling, just wanting to make her his wife already.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:41 pm

marcella was extremely anxious as she walked with john. she smiled to him. “thank you.” she stated quietly, before taking her hand from the crook of his arm, standing to face river.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:43 pm

john winked playfully to marcella as he handed her off, moving away to get into his place. river smiled at marcella, his eyes filled with adoration. "you look beautiful." he whispered, going quiet as the pastor began to speak.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:49 pm

marcella smiled at river, about to say something as the pastor began to speak. she did everything the pastor said and looked to river as he was asked to recite his vows.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me