a dream // one x one

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: a dream // one x one

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:20 pm

the girls giggled, hugging marcella back. nora twirled around excitedly in her dress whilst natalia returned to the food, wanting to fill her stomach. kat grinned, her hand on her heart. "our babies are growing up!" she declared, wiping a little tear. effie joined the girls soon after, laker wanting to be with river and maddox.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:22 pm

marcella smiled at laker. “you look so handsome!” she stated, ruffling his hair. “if your mom lets you, count two doors, not counting this one. in the second door maddox and river are there.” she stated with a smiled. “but ask mich- i mean your mom.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:25 pm

laker just pouted, glancing to his mom hopefully at marcella's words. michelle chewed her lower lip in worry, laker stomping his food. "mama, i wanna go!" he complained, and she sighed. "you be safe." she warned, and laker eagerly exited the room, making sure to count the doors like marci said before opening it, beaming as he saw river and maddox.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:39 pm

maddox chuckled as he saw the boy. “hey, laker. want some of my cologne?” he asked, a smile on his fave as he gestured to a bottle of cologne. “wait, shouldn’t beck be in here?”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:53 pm

laker grinned, walking over to maddox and tilting his chin up so the cologne could be sprayed on him. at maddox's question, the young boy shrugged. "i'm only this many." he mumbled, holding up five fingers.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:57 pm

maddox smiled, spraying the cologne. “yeah, you’re getting very big. kindergarten, huh?” he said with a grin. “are you excited to be getting married?” he asked river.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:59 pm

laker paused for the cologne to settle, before nodding his head with a grin. river turned his head to maddox, chuckling and nodding his head. he ruffled laker's hair, quickly fixing it once the boy whined in complaint. "yeah, it's about time." he joked.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:02 pm

“tell laker the story of when you proposed to marcella.” maddox said, sitting on the bed. “you don’t remember it... buuut...” he trailed off to let river tell the story
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:06 pm

river took a seat, laker eagerly sitting on the floor as he stared at river, urging him to tell the story. river chuckled, explaining everything to laker in the simplest way he could. laker's eyes were wide when river was done. "you did it in the hospul?" he questioned, river laughing and nodding. "yeah! right after you were born!"
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:54 pm

maddox grinned. “marcella kept pestering him as well.” he shrugged. “you know, river was in the hospital when evangeline was born.” he said quietly. “and they got the two cats, asher and butler after marcella swore not to have children until she graduated, and they were engaged.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me