one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:13 pm

(tbh I don't mind. The only thing in rp that would really bug me is major grammatical errors or just generally blatant laziness :3 your text is audible and I'm able to read it smoothly without a struggle so you're good! ^^)

Curii

Curii woke early to pack her things, now on a plane on her way back home from Mexico. She had gotten a text from Korosensei himself, about a class reunion! She was excited about it, and even had foreign sweets for her dear old teacher, "Wow.. its been years.." , Ren even crossed her mind before she shook her head and waved it off. "He was never that big of a romantic, but it sure would be great to see him again!" she would be back home in a few hours. She looked through her bag, searching over the items she'd picked up, a little something for everyone right? Hours later she got off at the airport where she met up with her parents for the first time in a whole year, they were getting older, her mom had a few streaks of gray hair and her dad was getting a few wrinkles by now, sometimes 5 years takes a toll on the body.
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:15 pm

// okay cool ^^ also - just gonna do a little skip to the reunion //

ren
    the reunion was on a saturday. even though it was saturday, something might come up at work. hopefully he could stay for the entire reunion. well, maybe leaving early would be better. who knows. no one likes to go to work on a weekend. either way, it would be nice to see everyone (mostly everyone). ren glanced at the clock while getting ready. it would start in forty five minutes. the text didn't give any specific information about what to wear, so business casual should be fine. he didn't want to get all dressed up for a simple class reunion. once he was finished getting ready, ren drove to the school. it was only a ten minute drive. he didn't miss the school at all - especially the hike up the mountain. ren paused at the base of the mountain, staring up the path that led to the secluded school building. ugh... he hated this part.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:14 pm

Curii

Curii was running late due to some traffic but she got there just a few minutes after Ren did. She readily took a breath and began to walk up the path. Her clothing wasn't much, just a pair of shorts and a plaid button up flannel shirt that was tucked in, simple flip flops, as her casual summer wear. Her hair had gotten to a point where she didn't bother ever cutting it, so instead she just kept it in a ponytail. Not too far up the path, she recognized Ren and felt her heart skip a beat. She got memories of walking with him, and before she knew it she was running to catch up to him while calling out his name. "Aye Ren!" her running has gotten better and her figure was a bit more slim, she'd also gotten a bit stronger and flexible so she wasn't clumsy, or for the most part at least.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:01 pm

ren
    ren stopped when a somewhat familiar voice called out his name. turning around, ren smiled when he recognized curii. she looked different, but a lot could change in five years. was he overdressed? well, it didn't really matter. if he got a call from work then at least he wouldn't have to change clothes. "hey, curii." ren waited for her to catch up before they continued to walk up the mountain. it was just like old times. "long time no see."
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:34 am

Curii

One thing that never changed is that Ren was still much taller than her. "I know right? What have you been up to?" she noticed his attire and grinned, "a working man, I see?" she didn't feel much of a struggle going up this path right now, it was like a walk in the park compared to some mountains and hikes over creeks with strong tides. He's grown so much, she thought to herself eyeballing some features such as facial structure.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:52 am

ren
    ren shrugged. "nothing interesting, in all honesty." he briefly glanced down at his clothes when she commented on them. "oh... yeah. i didnt know what else to wear." he wasn't a fan of summer wear. ren couldn't see himself wearing such attire. shorts and flip flops? oh god no. he was usually indoors anyway. he wasn't a fan of the blistering heat. to be more broad, he wasn't a fan of the outdoors in general. "what about you?"
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:57 am

Curii

Curii listened and nodded. "Well I just got back from Mexico, which speaking of.." She dug around in her bag before pulling out a little wooden bird and handing it to him, "I got this for ya!" it was a hawk to be exact. "I got as much as I could from there, its..different in Mexico" a lot of different culture and such that she would want to educate some friends on. Korosensei will be pleased to know she's learned more than she thought she ever would with her travels.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:49 pm

(had to give that a good fix, I was typing the reply on my phone while walking out of my workplace so it started off short :u hh)
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:32 pm

ren
    ren blinked in surprise when she took out the little wooden bird. "i bet." he rarely travelled outside of the country. it was expensive. sure, travelling around the world and experiencing new places and cultures would be exciting, but he didn't have the time or the money. he missed korosensei's random field trips. ren took the bird from curii and brought it closer to his face so he could get a better look at it. "thank you," ren said while pocketing the bird. he would probably place the bird on his desk. "where else have you travelled to?"

// haha that's fine. ive gone back and fixed my post on multiple occasions
    i think i remember calling ren a hawk or some kind of bird when he beat nagisa !? //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:11 pm

( ;))) that's why Curii got him a hawk~)

Curii

Curii was secretly overjoyed that he liked it, in fact blushed just a bit. Did she still have feelings for him? She tried to deny it as her attempt to be more than friends from 5 years ago didn't turn out successfully, then when she began to travel they didn't talk as much anymore, mainly because he was either busy or she was attending cultural events in countries, or both at the same time..just busy stuff in general. "I'm glad you like it Ren. Well, I went to Australia some time ago and Germany" she wouldn't say she's been to too many places just yet, but just those few places she had only read about previously was enough of a huge experience for her! "I wouldn't mind bringing you somewhere some day, the world is so big and interesting.."
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me