Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE -- Read first post!

Postby Noel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 am

Hey there. c: This is Kiro, searching for a onexone. I am a Literate RPer, though I will do semi-literate. I can post anywhere from two hundred words to a thousand+ words. However, I find thousand-word+ RPs tedious and generally fluff-filled, thus I would prefer low literate/high semi-literate. I am on frequently, though at the moment I have an injured hand and my replies will be on the slow side, though I will keep up! Being better at RPing boys and having difficultly with girls, I prefer to have only male characters, but I will create a girl if absolutely needed.

On the matter of topics~ c:

-Evil anything. I absolutely love RPing evil characters, of almost any sort.
    -Fantasy, fantasy, fantasy! Why RP reality when there's fantasy? Other worlds, supernatural creatures, I love it all! Any ideas, PM me. c:
    -Medieval Era Stuff: Medieval Era RPs -with or without fantasy aspects- are always good.
    -Powers, people with powers, etc: Always fun if we can think of a good plot to go with it. Some danger thrown in would be good. c:
    -Angels vs Demons: Just some random ideas for this. c:
    -Merpeople/underwater stuff: Could go under the fantasy category, but I wanted to point it out specifically. X3
    -Homosexual couples: I prefer these.

Fandoms! I'll RP almost anything from one following fandoms(Crossover if you have an idea is also good):

-Final Fantasy(Canon or OCs) I will love you forever if you RP this with me, especially FF7
    -Vocaloid song settings(Canon or OCs)******
    -Hunger Games....OCs only, specific ideas in mind. **
    -Death note(Ocs preferably)***
    -Harry Potter(OCs)**

Things I really don't want to RP-
    -Bands/Celebrities/Real People
    -Slave x Master. Fantasy yes, but boring and over-used.

Please have a plot in mind when you PM me, not: 'I want to RP! Do you have any ideas?' XD
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Wings~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am

swiftfire7 wrote:
swiftfire7 wrote:
~Hey guys, I'm swiftfire7 but please call me Swift~
•Things you may want to know about me•

~I am on quite a bit and Love to rp~
~I am going to be on less often since school has started again *ugh*~
~I am Canadian so I may spell some thing differently than you do, or have different sayings~
~Most of the time I am using my iPhone or iPod to get on this site~
~I do poof at random times due to family things~
~I am a girl, and do prefer playing girls~
~I am in central standard time~
~I am trying to become more creative with my posts, as well as trying to become Semi-lit and would love if someone wanted to help me out with this over rp's~
~I prefer pm to forum, but whatever works best for you~
~I love the Fox tv show Bones, I am a MEGA Fan!!~
•Roleplays I am looking for•

[size=85]~Forbiden Love~
~Warrior Cats~
~Romeo and Juliet modern day~
~Teacher/Student Romances~
~Boarding School mysteries~
~Music School~
~Escaped Experiments rp~
~Old friends turned Boyfriend/Girlfriend~

~~Any ideas you have I would love to hear them!~~
•Roleplays I won't do•

XxXJustin BeiberXxX
XxXFishXxX
XxXBoy-Boy/Girl-Girl romances (Trust me, I have nothing against them, I'm just not comfortable RPing them)XxX
XxXBirdsXxX

~~PM me if you're interested!!~~
x
♚♕☠♛♔
xImagexxx
♚♕☠♛♔

#GOJETSGO
♥Shadow♥
HockeyShe/Her
LesbianCanadian

~
I'm always open for
trades!

~
I'm creative, and love
longboarding, and hockey.
Right now, my obsessions
are Carmilla, Greta Gill
and Alex Danvers

♚♕♛♔
♚♕☠♛♔
xImagex
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♚♕☠♛♔
Miss Wings~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am

Yellow&Random wrote:
~{Want To RP?}~

~{What I can do.}~

~Well lets see I can do liturature, but it is really just semi-liturature that I like. No I do not have the best grammer (or so my grammer nazi friend tells me), but I can type alot.

~I am on most of all the time, well come on and check it, if you have reaplied I will answer. the only time I might now be on it when I am sleeping or riding horse, so sometimes the weekend.

~I can role play males or females, does not really matter to me. But like other I do like to role play a girl once in awhile so please try to be the same way.

~I do get writters block and when the roleplay slows down, so I kind of try to add action in there but you might have to help me with that.

~{What I want you to be like.}~

~I would like it if you can role play more then one sentences, but it depends on the role play really. I would really like it if you could post a good four sentence thing for it, but like I said depends on the role play.

~I would like it if you could get on once a day and reaply please, I mean at the very least every other day. If you are going to be gone for a bit I would like it if you could tell me.

~This is the main I want out of you, I just really want someone who is good at roleplaying.

~{What I rp.}~

~Human/Angel
~Wolves
~Horses
~Slave/Master
~Arranged Marriage
~Teen Pregnancy
~Neko
~Angel/Demon
~Prince/Princess
~Human/Animal powers
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ameratsue » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 am

Autumnsong-Live-Love wrote:
Hey there, its Autumnsong-Live-Love, or just Autumn. I am looking for a one on one partner or even a group role play. I will try to get at least once a day and I usually get on really late, I go by PST/PDT and can usually post and reply quickly, depends on how interested I am and how much I am given. I can role play both male and female though prefer female, just cus I really don't know that much about guys which makes it hard to role play them. I can be Semi-Literate from 2 5/6 sentence paragraphs to a unknown amount, once again really depends on what you give me. I do go to school so I will have homework and all that type of stuff so i won't be on all the time, but will try. I also get easily distracted so if i don't reply in 2ish days send me a PM to remind me. Oh my spelling is fairly good, thanks to spell check, and my punctuation is much better then my spelling. Though I do have a problem with making my sentences flow and connect, so sorry if I give you some really strangely written and put together paragraphs sometimes. Wording things is also fairly hard for me, but hey practice makes perfect.

Well, I'll do practically anything except for Horses, I know nothing about them nor some certain Anime's, Books, or Movies because I haven't read or watched them. I really really love romance, but it has to be interesting, so not all romance but romance being a big contributor to the plot. So I'm really into anything that has to do with that, especially with things such as:
Fantasy
Forbidden Romance
Runaways
werewolves and humans
vampires i guess
in the past or in the future
apocalypse/post-apocalypse
Humans preferably
etc.
I will do role plays with stray dogs or wolves or even cats though I know my dogs better :)
I don't have anything specific at the moment so if there's something you really want to do please send me a PM and I'll get back to you! I'm incredibly friendly, or at least i hope so :p

Please, Please, Please be able to spell at least to the point were I can figure out what your saying. I would also appreciate it if your willing to role play a boy only or a boy AND girl so its fair ya know? Also no text talk it confuses me to the point were I get frustrated, simple things like brb. gtg, lol, ttyl, cya are totally fine but none of those incredibly long ones where its like what are you saying? Also someone who is good at plot twist, I'm not that good at that but I'm always willing to try.

"I want to see the splendor of people's souls."
Vampkitty61 is my bestie we trade and such, usually one sided trades cus she helps me out.

Hey there, I'm Sumner.
    ImageImageImageImage
Ameratsue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SherlockianLove » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:01 am

SherlockianLove wrote:
Greetings!

I am SherlockianLove, but call me Holmes. I do better role playing with one person opposite me, because groups get me confused on what is going on. I do have restrictions, which you will learn about, but I'm rather easygoing. If you are interested please PM me anytime.

-No less than 5 sentences; no more than three paragraph
-No text language.
-I don't always reply within seconds.
-Semi-literate is fine with me.
-Don't be rude or bossy. Ever.
-PM or Forum is fine with me.

I'll Roleplay...

I am open to options and I'll gladly listen to your ideas.

-Historic (Medieval, Ancient Egypt ect.)
-Slave/Master
-Sherlock/Holmes
-Adventure/Action
-Mystery/Horror
-Prehistoric/Fantasy Animals
-Superhuman Beings
-Romance (any)
-Kidnapper/Victim
-Steampunk

Questions,Concerns, or Comments-PM me. Thank you.
-SH
I AM LEAVING CS
Seeing as I will not be online as often, I am quitting. Instead of creating a thread to give pets away I will randomly select a user to my pets and items. Goodbye friends.
SherlockianLove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moo, » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:14 am

Treasoning wrote:
Hey! Treasoning here! Obviously I'm looking for a 1x1 partner. I've got a few things you need to read before I get to the real point.

First of all, please be on sometimes. I don't
care if you're gone for three days or on all the
time. Just post atleast twice a week. You can
expect this from me as well.

Secondly, please be semi lit or higher. I mean
4 sentences and up. If you have writers block,
I still expect you to post at least one full
sentence. But, this can't be forever.

Third, I would like you to be able to roleplay
both genders. If you cannot do this, I will not
roleplay with you. It's alright if you have a
strong point, but please. I'm not going to
sit here and be the guy and never use my
girl. roleplay as evenly as possible please.
And don't have the roleplay shine down
on your character and have mine be
backgrounds characters or shadows.
It's very annoying. Split the fame!

I've got one major plot on my mind, but I'm very open to suggestions. but the plot I really want to roleplay is Mermaid x Vampire.
Maybe a vampire was on a ship but the ship crashed and he ( yes, the vampire will be a he) was stuck in a little row boat that had a hole in it. Then the mermaid came and found him, wondering why this stray was all the way out wherever he was. Then figure out he's just as dangerous as her and then slow romance.. Ya know?
And then as a couple onto that, for two characters each of us,
?? x ??
Whatever you want and whatever I want for these at those moments. K? K.
moo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azazel. » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:20 am

I guess I'm gonna do this o3o

About me;

I'm a semi-literate rp-er that can manage 3-4 paragraphs per post when I'm having a good muse day :3 I'm on and able to post regularly, sometimes even during the school day, since our school now has wireless.

What I expect from you;

At LEAST 2 paragraphs, more would be great xD just enough so I can reply to it. I like replies once every 2 days at least, and if you want to drop the roleplay, please tell me so I don't feel like I'm ignored :3 No text talk, please x-x Just...use English. And if you're not a fan of same-sex pairings don't bother with me :3

What I'll do and ranked my favorites out of 5:

Warrior cats(3/5)
Wolf roleplays- Realistic or fantasy (4/5)
Humanoid roleplays (3/5)
Fallout roleplays (6/5)
Assassin's Creed (5/5)
Hetalia (4/5)
Adventure Time (3/5)
And other stuff I can't think of :3

Things I won't do;
School rps
Things I don't know of(ask first)
Big Time Rush
One Direction
Stuff like that >>

So if you're interested or have any questions pm me :3
azazel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:30 am

*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups