one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:30 pm

(i spent a whole $135 getting presents for my brothers, mom, bf and his little sister. got my 17 year old bro a little mini Mrs. Pacman arcade game, 11 year old brother a 1 foot tall minecraft steve wearing diamond armor, got my mom a cute sweater and a pretty bracelet , got my boyfriend a fnaf figurine and a puzzle that makes a purple dragon figure [he loves dragons and the color purple] , his sister another fnaf figure and a watercolor paint set.. lets see.. gosh I cant remember what else I got for them.. oh! a shirt for my bf of Deadpool shrugging and saying "I have issues" because its.. fitting)

Curii Marshall
Curii got up a bit weakly, she was shocked.. She'd never been slapped before, and especially for something so trivial.. It had just happened in a flash, and she was more shocked to see an enraged Korosensei, looking like he was ready to rip Takaoka limb from limb as the larger man had laid hands on one of his beloved students. She was helped up by a few of her classmates and nobody seemed to question why Ren of all people didn't come to her after that, but then again everyone else was hesitant to do it themselves but a brave few stepped up. Suddenly.. everyone's perception of Takaoka.. completely and utterly changed.
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:36 pm

// hahaha nice!! i honestly don't know what to get my siblings - especially my sister. im pretty sure she never touched the gift i bought her last year (think it was a scarf??). i get ten dollars for everyone's gifts so i should just hand her all the money instead of wasting it. :v //

R e n T a n a k a
    Korosensei had seen the whole thing. Surely he could do something about it. Ren blinked, realizing that he should've gone to Curii first thing. Some kind of friend he was. Making his way over to Curii, he kept an eye on Takaoka, who was being confronted by Korosensei. "Are you alright...?" Ren frowned as he approached her. He did feel guilty for not rushing up and helping her first. Her face was slightly red from where Takaoka had slapped her. They shouldn't let Takaoka continue to teach them if he'll lash out at his own students. Korosensei saw it with his own eyes.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:28 pm

(That would possibly be the best idea, tell her to get something nice with it :p It always sucks when you buy something heartfelt for somebody and they throw it to the curb :( )

Curii Marshall
Curii rubbed her red cheek tenderly, flinching a little bit. Her glasses had fell to the side and a little bit of the left lense had cracked.. "R-Ren?" she looked his direction, though things were kind of blurry.. she didn't want him to see the little bit of tears she had in her eyes from the situation so she quickly wiped them, "I-I'm fine-" she was afraid, admittedly. Though something inside, deep under her soft shyness, wanted to lash out, but it was so hidden and weak that her softer side hid it from existence. Somewhere inside her just something else different from her. As much as Korosensei wanted to maul Takaoka here and now, he refrained.. He had no choice, he would only rush to be sure that his students were okay and reassure that it wouldn't happen again
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:10 pm

// honestly i just saw the scarf at walmart, noticed that it was ten dollars and took it. ^^;; but if i just hand her the money, then that means i put no effort into trying to find something nice for her. c': now that i think about it, i could've gotten her makeup. or a starbucks gift card. who doesn't love starbucks? //

R e n T a n a k a
    "Are you sure?" Was she crying? He couldn't tell. How could she be fine after that? An adult just slapped her for no valid reason. When no one else would speak up about the ridiculous schedule, she did. She didn't deserve that. Who knows what would happen in the future if Takaoka continued to teach them. Korosensei had to do something. Ren glanced at Korosensei, whose face had gone bright red from anger. Ren actually wanted Korosensei to beat Takaoka up, but that wouldn't be good for their mutant octopus teacher. Ren noticed Curii's glasses on the ground next to them. Picking them up, he stared at the cracked lens for a few moments. How was she going to explain that to her mom? "Um.. here," Ren said while handing her the glasses.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:48 pm

(I would totally go for starbucks but eh.. its mascot symbol thingy kinda promotes things against my religious beliefs. Then again if anyone else likes starbucks that's fine :v I like coffee and usually drink around 3-5 cups of it at work on the daily. But yeah maybe a gift card will work!)

Curii Marshall
Curii accepted them shakily, putting them on. That was a bit better, except when she looked at Ren she could see about 3 or 4 of him in that one lens due to the cracking. "Thanks-" she looked back to see Korosensei forcing himself to walk away, still enraged.. She knew now and then.. that they simply could need keep Takaoka around. He was simply too much.. Yes they had all been more than grateful for the sweets and candies before, but this was a school, but a military camp for heavens sake! "I think Karasuma is doing perfectly fine at training us.. I like him better than this guy.." she hoped she said that out of Takaoka's range of hearing, as she really didn't want a punch this time..
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:52 pm

// i'll drink their hot chocolate but i cannot stand coffee. i haven't really tried anything other than normal coffee with loads of sugar and creamer, so it's hard to say if id enjoy anything else on their menu. but it's expensive too so i don't go there much //

R e n T a n a k a
    Korosensei was heading back towards the building, and Takaoka was watching him go with a slightly smug expression on his face. What? That was it? Korosensei was really allowing this man to stay? A simple scolding wasn't going to stop this man from harming any more students. "Me too," Ren muttered while glaring at Takaoka. He was slightly mad at Korosensei too. Couldn't he have done something about this hectic schedule? At least the class knew to not get on Takaoka's bad side.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:52 am

Curii Marshall
The next day was just as bad. Everyone was miserable and in fear of getting backhanded if they didn't do a pitch perfect job. Takaoka was a cruel man, and it was that day that Karasuma realized.. it was a horrible idea to let him continue training the kids. After the images he had seen of his trained soldiers having scars down their backs and open wounds.. something had to be done, for good.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:18 pm

R e n T a n a k a
    It was only day two and Ren was sore all over. Just listening to Takaoka gave him a headache. If he didn't use such terror tactics to get them to obey him, then Takaoka wouldn't be that bad. To others at least. The cheerfulness that he displayed on day one was already too much for Ren. Surely Karasuma would've noticed something by now. Korosensei literally saw Takaoka hit a student himself. Ren was still mad at Korosensei for not doing anything. If anything, Korosensei could at least let Karasuma know about the incident.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:41 pm

Curii Marshall
Curii looked up to see the man about to backhand another one of the girls before his hand was caught by Karasuma himself. Finally the real gym teacher was calling Takaoka out on his unorthodox methods of training, the unusual cruelty for just a bunch of highschool students! The man just defended why his way was fine, and it all lead to a student being hand picked to challenge Takaoka in a fair battle, to see where he gets drove off..
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:27 pm

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren felt relieved that Karasuma was finally stepping in. The man was still trying to justify his violent tendencies. Mentally rolling his eyes, Ren waited to see what happened. Wait, why were they having a student fight Takaoka? Takaoka would have no problem with hurting another student. How were they supposed to defeat him? It didn't make any sense. If a student is able to beat him, then he leaves? The way things work around here... And they chose Nagisa. Nagisa was smart, but could he take on Takaoka who's had years of experience?
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me