LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:35 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar

“Of course.” Velvetstorm meowed softly. She smiled at her mate and followed him to his den. She hadn’t bothered to enter much during Pinestep’s time as leader.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags: Medicine cat den

Asleep

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

“Okay. Sleep well, Ottertalon.” Lilypaw meowed before walking into the apprentices den. She didn’t need to be told twice to do something. She was a bit tired anyway. Lilypaw lay on her cool moss bed and shut her eyes.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags:Starlingsong, Ivypaw, Nettlepaw, kits

Stormpaw lay on his bed and glanced at the tired kits. They were so cute. I may not be old enough now but when I’m older I’m sure I’ll want kits of my own. the apprentice thought before falling asleep.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: open Dustclaw settled on his own bed. He was soon sound asleep.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Open

Sparrowflight remembered when he use to be around Starlingsong. Growing up they had been good friends. Then Pinestep went and had a kit. Eaglestar may be the spitting image of his father but the tom held no grudge against the new leader. No Eaglestar was a good friend and leader. I know the kits need a father figure but should I really think of telling Starlingsong that I wish to be her new mate? Pinestep hasn’t been dead long… the tom thought as he shook his head to clear it of anymore thoughts that may keep him awake. Sparrowflight fell asleep within a few minutes.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Open

Asleep

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags:Open

Asleep

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Deputy / Mate:Fernwhisker / Tags: Open

Asleep

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ Mate: Swiftstrike / Tags: Open

Asleep

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Asleep

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Asleep

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: kits

Asleep
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:37 am

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Nightflower

Around Moonhigh Tansyleaf prodded Lavenderpaw with a paw. “Wake up, it’s time,” she meowed before picking up one of the sticks and heading into the nursery.

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Tags: Tansyleaf

Nightflower glanced at the medicine cat before a moment before resting her head back in her nest. She was doing her best to be quiet although it was hard to do so.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:49 am

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags: Tansyleaf

Lavenderpaw quickly got up. “Let’s go help Nightflower. It will be nice to have so many kits in the clan. I bet Nightflower will be a great mother.” The apprentice meowed as she grabbed some water and poppy seeds for after the kitting was done. Sh then proceeded to help Tansypaw with Nighflower’s kitting however she could.

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar

Velvetstorm snuggled into her mate as she slept. Since it was so cool at night it seemed natural that she’d want to keep herself and Eaglestar warm.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:09 am

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Nightflower

Tansyleaf meowed soft reassurances to the queen and tapped her tail on the ground next to her. “Alright Lavenderpaw I want you to watch very carefully,” she meowed.

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Crush: Open/Tags: Medicine Cats

Nightflower panted softly in her nest as she listened to the medicine cats. After what seemed like a lifetime four tiny kits lay squirming at her belly while Tansyleaf worked on trying to get the fifth and smallest kit going.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:31 am

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags: Tansyleaf, Nightflower

They all look pretty healthy. That’s good. Lavenderpaw thought as she watched Tansyleaf. “You’ve got my full attention Tansyleaf. She meowed as she watched her mentor.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:40 am

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Nightflower, Lavenderpaw

Tansyleaf sighed softly after a few moments and glanced over at Nightflower. “I’m so sorry,” she meowed. “He’s gone.” she added more softly as she glanced at the kit at her paws.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:11 am

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags: Tansyleaf, Nightflower

Lavenderpaw sighed. She knew it sometimes happened during kitting. But she hadn’t seen a kit not make it before. Surely they could at least bury the little kit. She wanted to try and comfort Nightflower. Well at least Nightflower had a few kits to take care of. Still that kit should have made it. The apprentice thought. “I’m so sorry, Nightflower.” Lavenderpaw meowed softly.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:43 am

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Nightflower, Lavenderpaw

Tansyleaf sighed softly after a few moments and glanced over at Nightflower. “I’m so sorry,” she meowed again before picking the kit up and heading out of the nursery.

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Crush: Open/Tags: Medicine Cats

Nightflower sighed softly as she glanced down a the four remaining kits. “I guess I should name them,” she meowed softly.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:34 pm

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags: Tansyleaf

Lavenderpaw remained quiet. Of course you can’t always expect every kit to be born and live. Surely they had done all they could to help Nightflower who had done so well. She was probably deciding on names for her kits now. Lavenderpaw kept her eyes on the small kit. I seriously wish this kit had made it. she thought. “Is there nothing we could have done to help this little guy. It’s just…so sad to think he is dead. First the drought now we’ve got to bury a kit.” She mewed softly.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:15 pm

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Tags: Lavenderpaw

“Unfortunately there was nothing more we could’ve done,” Tansyleaf meowed softly as she made her way out of camp. “StarClan must have decided they needed him more than we did.”
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me