𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:31 am

as she spent a night in with stefan cuddling up to him on the sofa, she was wondering what river was up to. she thought he would be home by now probably watching netflix. she looked at the time on her phone before looking back up at stefan, she kissed him on the cheek before looking back at her phone. mia did feel as if something was still missing, but she didn't know what it was.
    she was becoming more comfortable around river, becoming like best friends almost which she didn't think would happen but since they've been spending so much time together it seems like they were really growing to like each other. with a huff, she looked at stefan "i better head home, it's getting late" she told him as she started to get up "why not stay the night?" he asked her as he got up as well. mia turned to him "i can't tonight, i have nothing with me" she replied to the boy as she then headed towards the door, grabbing her bag and rummaging around for her car keys. stefan huffed "alright, i'll see you tomorrow?" he asked as he walked over to the door with her. "yeah sure, say around eleven?" she told him as stefan opened the door for her "sure i'll pick you up" he told her and kissed her before letting her leave. she kissed him back and made her way towards her car hearing the door shut behind her. xxxxxxxxwith a sigh, she unlocked the door of her car and slid into the divers seat. she buckled her belt and turned on the car and drove home. for some reason she felt revealed to be going home to see river. as she parked up in the drive seeing that in fact river was home, she got out of the car grabbing her bag as she did. she locked up the car and headed to the door, she opened the door and walked inside and the closed the door behind her, she placed her bag on the floor and huffed gently.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:14 am

Once River was inside the house he headed over to the bedroom. He was still sleeping in the living room, but he had made an agreement with Emilia that his stuff would go in the room so that they could get rid of the boxes in the living room. The boy walked over to the closet in the bedroom, and grabbed some pieces of clothing. He grabbed a pair of Nike black sweatpants and a black hoodie. The boy quickly changed into his clothes and threw his worn suit into the hamper that was near the closet door. After the boy was dressed, he let out a deep breath as he was finally able to start relaxing. River walked out of the bedroom and down the hall, just as Emilia was walking inside the house. When the boy spotted her walking in, a huge smile appeared on his face. He was very happy to have her home with him, instead of spending the night at Stefan’s place. River really did not like the fact the Stefan and Emilia were dating, and he made that clear by the way he cringed every time Stefan’s name was mentioned. The boy walked further into the living room, his eyes still on Emilia, ”Hey!” he said, his happiness to have her home in his voice.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:24 am

she looked up at saw river, she smiled at him "hey" she said to him as she walked further into the house. she hadn't seen him in two day since she spent last night with stefan. mia went to the bedroom so she could get out of her clothes and into something more comfortable. the young lady walked into room seeing that river had been in here already, she closed the door and changed into a onesie putting her clothes into the washing pile. the brunette then walked out of the bedroom and back to river to join him "how was work then?" mia asked him as she went over to the sofa and sat down ready to watch some netflix or whatever. she ran her hands through her hair and put her hair up into a ponytail so it was out of her face. she enjoyed these nights with river just binged watching netflix.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:37 am

River took a seat on the sofa and reached for the Apple TV remote so that he could turn on Netflix. the boy shuffled through the tv shows in search for something to watch. The boy leaned back in the seat and shifted his eyes in the direction of Emilia as she joined him on the sofa, ”It was good. I think we’re about to close on that deal with The Grover Corporation,” he replied. The boy then shifted his attention back to the tv, finally deciding on a tv show for them to watch, ”How was your week? Haven’t seen you in awhile...” he asked, already knowing it was because she was spending so much time with Stefan. As the boy waited for a reply, he ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:46 am

mia watched as went through netflix finding something for them to watch. but, she turned her attention to river as he said about closing the deal with the grover corporation "that's good then" she said to him with another smile. her eyes turned back to the tv as he finally picked something for them to watch. she pulled up her legs onto the sofa, letting them lay beside her as she tried to get comfortable. she perked up as she heard river once again, she turned to him "nothing much, stefan took me to the cinema and out for drink, he went with me to a party with my friends as well" she told him as she then turned back to the tv.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:08 am

”That’s nice. Glad you two had fun,” The boy replied. River then turned his attention back to the television for a few moments, wondering if he should tell Emilia about the meeting he had had with his father earlier today. After a while of thinking, the boy turned to face Emilia, ”I met with my father this morning before he left on his trip, and he told me that our parents put us on the list to attend the Children’s Annual Charity Gala tomorrow night. We’re required to attend, but since our parents won’t be there, we technically don’t have to go together. No one knows about this dumb engagement yet, so if you wanna invite Stefan, feel free..” he told her. He wasn’t sure if she knew about the event tomorrow night, or if she had already invited Stefan, but he wanted to make sure she knew she wasn’t required to go with him. He knew things were changing between them, at least he felt different about his relationship with her, but since she was with Stefan he wasn’t going to act on his new feelings. He had decided in the way home that it would probably be best if they take separate dates, as he didn’t want to make things weird.

{maybe she can take Stefan & River can take another girl, and then we can have drama happen because of jealousy at the event??}
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:21 am

{sounds good}

mia smiled at his reply but her eyes remained on the tv as she tried to get into it. but then her attention was drawn towards him once again, she turned to him as he explained about gala tomorrow. she knew nothing of it although her parents do tell her last minute so they would probably tell her first thing tomorrow morning. the girl sighed and thought about it, it would be nice to go to an event with stefan, it would be nice to see him in suit. "hmmm sounds nice to be honest...." she said to him but she tried to think who she wanted to go with, her eyes weren't on him for the moment as she tried to think about it. but her eyes looked directly at him as she then had her final thought "think i will invite stefan, it would be weird if we turned up together. people will start to say things and i can't be bothered with that" mia replied to him with another smile. she adjusted in her seat and grabbed her phone out of her pocket to text stefan. she messaged him saying she'll see him at six to go to this gala, she sent the message hoping he would be alright with it. she waited for a few minutes and felt her phone buzz, she looked as the screen lit up seeing stefan's name. she unlocked her phone and read the messaging saying he agreed to it, she smiled down at her phone at his reply.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:34 am

River nodded in agreement of Emilia’s comment. He knew showing up together would be strange, and even if they just played it off as if they just came as business partners, people would still talk. The boy ran a hand through his hair as he started to think about who he should invite. He hadn’t gone on any dates since the whole Miranda situation, so he didn’t have a go-to person to invite to the gala. The boy sighed as he lifted up his phone and began to scroll through the contacts in his phone, looking for a person to take. He didn’t want to show up to the event alone, so he knew he had to find a plus one. As the boy scrolled through his contacts, he finally spotted a name that he knew he could rely on to be a nice date to the gala. The boy quickly started up a chat with the girl, and sent her a message asking if she was free tomorrow night to attend the event. Seconds after sending the message, he saw the three dots pop up at the bottom of the screen, and smiled as he waited for the girl’s response to show up. He knew she was a fast texter, and he appreciated that a lot. When the girl’s response finally popped up, River's smile grew bigger. The girl had agreed to be his date for the event, which meant he no longer had to stress about finding someone to go with. After that was done, River took a quick glance at the time and then focused back on the tv screen. He hadn't realized that it was kind of late until he checked the time. Only then did he notice that it was actually dark outside. As River watched the show, he began to think about tomorrow night. He already knew that Emilia and himself would be sitting at the same table, since they worked for the same company, which meant he would have to make conversation with Stefan out of pure decency, not because he wanted to. River couldn't exactly explain why he disliked Emilia with Stefan, as he barely knew the guy, but he just didn't like the idea of her dating him. Not one little bit.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:07 am

mia had finished in the shower, she went back into the bedroom to get ready. she wanted to get her make up right, she applied her foundation first before filling in her eye brows then she curled her eyelashes and put some golden eye-shadow on and a nude lipstick, she placed some blusher on and highlighted her cheeks. once she was done with her make up she did her hair, she dried it before trying to style it. once she had styled her hair she put some sweet perfume on her neck and wrists before getting up and going over to fetch her dress than hung on the wardrobe her mother had picked out for her. it was quite much but it was rather pretty. she slipped into the dress that her mother sent to her. now in the dress she slipped on some heels to match the dress, and grabbed her clutch bag that also matched the dress. she placed her perfume in the bag along with her lipstick and her phone. she went over to the mirror and grabbed some hair spray and sprayed it over her hair to keep it in place. she then sighed, she didn't know whether she was excited for this. she walked out into the living room to find river to see if he was ready. she knew that stefan would be turning up soon.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:29 am

River scanned his closet for a nice outfit to wear for tonight. It was a gala, so he knew a plain suit wouldn’t be formal enough for the event, so he made a final decision to wear a black tuxedo, minus the bow tie, instead. The boy grabbed the hanger that the outfit was hanging on, a pair of black shoes, and then headed out of the room so Emilia could get ready. River walked over to the hall bathroom he had been using since moving in, and laid his things on the empty counter space near the sink. He then closed the door and hoped in the shower so he would be nice and clean for tonight. After he was all clean, he threw on his tux and added some product into his hair. He then slipped on his shoes and threw some cologne on before heading out of the bathroom. There really wasn’t much more for him to do in order to get ready for tonight, so he headed into the kitchen to grab a snack. He was waiting for his date for tonight to show up, so he had some time to kill. The boy sighed as he scanned the cabinet for some food, and eventually ended up picking a bag of chips out of it. As he opened th chips, he headed out of the kitchen, running into Emilia on his way out, ”Wow,” he said, scanning the girl’s appearance, ”You look beautiful!” he commented.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me