1x1 w/ Demon God Caelan ; Sith and Protector

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Demon God Caelan ; Sith and Protector

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:21 am

Caelan nodded, "Corellia's not a bad idea, they're fairly civil in the aftermath of the war. They're still trying to win independence from the New Republic, but they're doing it through peaceful protest, not a huge amount of violence. So yeah, Corellia's a good choice, especially considering their still loyal to Sidious, and you might as well be considered the new Lord of the Sith with him and Vader both dead."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:14 am

Jaylin | Darth Jadius | Jakku |

Jaylin nodded, agreeing completely. She knew that she was the last known Sith lord, and she had been taught that the dark side was the ability to harness your anger, fear and hatred and that would allow the dark side of the force to flow through you like a raging fire. It made her feel in control and for the once commoner from the outer rim territories. She'd slayed multiple jedi's and others who stood in her way. The feeling of power, of control made her fingers twitch and she could feel the force again like a fire through her soul, tingling on her skin and felt a small smile. "Perhaps I've been hiding for too long, I should take my place as the last Lord of the Sith. Find a student and restore the dark side back to its glory" She'd felt like she was becoming a commoner the longer she hid out on Jakku.

It was time to step back up, don her jumpsuit that had been collecting dust and throw her cloak back on. Let everyone see her lightsaber glow as she makes her way back to power. She felt the dark sides fire lapping at her now, pushing her further, reminding her why she'd become Plagueis' apprentice so long ago. Darth Jadius was time to make her appearance again. "Come, we must pack up so we can head to Corellia." She pulled off her shawl, exposing scars long healed from battles between jedi and any others that had threatened her during the missions she'd done. She had burn marks on her shoulder blades and scars lining her arms. She let her long red hair down and shook it free so that the natural waves landed on her back.

(OOC; Added her new sith outfit to the front. She's going to update her outfit once they reach corellia)
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:54 am

Caelan smiled and nodded, "You got it boss" before heading back to the ship and started getting their stuff onto the ship along with the help of his droid, 2V-R8, who was the ship's factotum droid, he took care of the small things, such as maintaining the ship, preparing food, and the like. Once everything was packed up, he said, "R8, program the coordinates, we're heading to Corellia."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:36 am

Jaylin walked into the hut, and leaned down under the bed. She dragged out her foot locker, brushing the dust off it. It was black with red trim, and it hadn't been opened in ages. She had always hated opening it because it showed her past. Popping the lid open, her fingers reached for the item on top. It was dented, faded gray and the glass shattered but it was her helmet. This helmet probably protected her head enough when she'd fallen that it was probably the reason she lived. She remembered that day like it was yesterday, the ships emergency door had opened due to a locking mechanism failure and she'd been sucked out the door before they'd gotten it shut. She hit tree after tree, her arm snapped and her ribs were crushed but her helmet saved her head and neck, which kept her alive.

She jerked herself into the present and looked down at the outfit underneath. It was a similar jumpsuit to the one in the closet but it was also torn, thanks to the branches and trees she'd hit. Underneath it was her wealth that she'd managed to spare. She had kept her foot locker off the ship, in one of the many huts on the planet they'd been on which was the only reason she managed to find it. She put the helmet back, shutting the foot locker and hefting it into her arms. It wasn't heavy thank goodness, made of a fine wood rather than metal. She brought it outside and set it near the ship before putting all her clothes in a smaller bag and left the hut for the last time. "Time to reclaim my training and status" She smiled towards Caelan and his droid as they readied the ship.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:36 am

Caelan went to the training dummies in the ship and started blasting at them. All of a sudden, a missed shot ricocheted back at him, and as he held out his hands to guard his face, he felt no pain. Opening his eyes, he saw the blaster bolt just floating there motionless. He questioned what he was seeing and called out, "Um... boss... you might want to see this..." as he kept his hands up, it seemed like he was pushing against the blaster bolt, as if he had an invisible barrier protecting him from the blast.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:25 am

Jaylin had turned back towards the hut to double check she had grabbed something before hearing blaster shots from Caelan. Turning back around, she caught sight of him shooting at the dummies before a stray shot was aimed at him. She went to save him, but before she could even think of the force, he stopped it himself. interesting, perhaps I've found my student quicker than I thought She thought, tilting her head slightly. "What an interesting turn of events, you seem to be very force sensitive. We can talk more, but first twist your hand away from us and the ship and drop your hand. That'll send the blaster shot away from us and the ship." Her voice was strong, her eyes focused on him as she waited.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:14 am

Caelan was shocked to hear that he was Force sensitive, but didn't question it, he just followed Jaylin's instructions and sent the stray shot in a safe direction, "Man, never thought I'd be Force sensitive." before looking to his boss, "Let me guess, this makes me your new apprentice?"
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:17 am

The sith was enthralled with this turn of events, maybe she can ignite a new generation of Dark side users, but she wants to do it tactfully. If she goes right into starting a full scale war against the Jedi, she risks losing everything. If she did it slowly, by taking over Corellia and build that as her home base while she begins to grow her army. No, she won't use stormtroopers, they proved far to fallible. Perhaps droids, and for that she'd need someone skilled enough to make them and make them the right way. She put her fingers on her chin, thinking and she looked towards Caelan. The blaster explosion hit nothing but sand and she smirked. "Yes, it does. You will still be paid to silence foes and protect me, but I will teach you everything I know and more. We will grow an army, find dark side users and invite them to train and join and the new Dark Republic" The title of her new army fit perfectly. It was a callout to the old Republic but a darker version that would teach its users that power and ambition isn't evil per say but can fix a lot of problems and they have no restrictions on love, attachments or other things that the Jedi pride themselves on.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:54 pm

Caelan thought for a moment and said, "Well, if we're doing that plan of action, Corellia's not the right place to start." before heading to the computer and typing in new coordinates. As the ship adjusted to the new coordinates, he told her, "I used to be a smuggler before I became a bounty hunter during the Galactic Civil War, and I got arrested by the Imperials for smuggling stuff off this planet." As the ship came out of hyperspace, they saw a red planet, "Korriban, ancient birthplace of the Sith Order. I stumbled upon this planet by accident, but I got caught with Sith artifacts when I was unloading the cargo on Tatooine. Another reason I hate that planet, the Hutts sold me out to avoid a confrontation with the Empire."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:21 am

edited and reposted*
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me