1x1 between Lemon Tea Rain and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between Lemon Tea Rain and Alpha*

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:24 am

Not in this lifetime..? What other lifetime could there be? As far as Ice's understanding stretched, there was life, and then there was the tribe of endless hunting. He'd never heard of someone's life repeated, or shared with another, and yet... The name Fallenrains strikes him with yet another intense wave of familiarity. He knows him. His soul feels as entwined with this stranger as if they had been walking side by side for a hundred moons, and yet, he truly hadn't met him before. Well, other than the meeting with the wolves.

"You could- you could come back to the Tribe of Swirling Snows with us?" Ice hastily suggested, unwilling to let the moment he'd been searching for slip through his claws like sand. "I am certain stoneteller will want to thank you for rescuing Ember! And perhaps the tribe is closer to where you need to be, anyway?" The amount of hope he held in his heart, that Fallenrains would agree to go with him, is ridiculous when he truly thinks about how long they have known one another. He felt endlessly grateful for his full pelt of fur, else both the to-be and the loner would have been able to see his skin turning a shameful pink.

[It's good to be back!]
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:26 pm

Words that he recognizes but doesn't truly understand ring in his head; StoneTeller, and Tribe and then that tribes name - the Tribe of Swirling Snows - and he feels his mind shift from running away to following this cat. He's where he's supposed to be. This is what he is supposed to be doing. An ear flicks, as if these things are of no consequence, because isn't the words this Ice-from-Frozen-River has said the same as the dead have spoken like a mantra for all this time?

Color begins to leech into the gray expanse of his eyes, hinting at the universes he has access to but only barely remembers. Fallen stares at this other cat, assessing. Is this a trap? Most likely. Would he die? Probably not. (The dead have uses for him, they say.) "Your Tribe would be unwilling to have me." Is said slowly, "they may be adverse to my attendance... " Even though he has saved the pawling. Even though he'd killed the wolf. Even with his tidings and warnings. Even so -- "be warned cave-guard, I will not hesitate to defend myself. " It's a warning, not a threat, and it comes out in a clipped tone which he'd wince at if it weren't true. He DOESN'T really like to hurt others, but he IS very good at it.

FallenRains nods to himself, seemingly at the cave-guard and slips past Ice to gather up the young to-be called Ember. A twitch in one shoulder as he situates the she-cat across his shoulders before turning back to the other. "Let us go." The silvery cat tugs at the fabric, tightening it around the tiny cat he carries and ignoring the pang that races through his bruised ribs. It'd heal, later. Wouldnt it?

The wanderer is tense, worried; he's hungry and the snow makes his paws cold. Would he be warm again? Soon. Some of the dead becon down the path that the older cat had traveled, (wind had already hidden the tracks) and he resists the urge to start off without seeming to follow the living. It's better that this other doesn't realize what a... monster, or a-a freak he is. *Let's leave that discovery for a bit later, shall we?* is thought rhetorically, bitterly.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:14 am

"I wouldn't let them harm you. Not when you've done nothing but help." Ice firmly insisted, turning to walk the path back to the tribe. The path home is a familiar one, instinctive; he needn't glance at landmarks or the movement of the celestials to know where he has been or where he is headed. Home called for him the way he thought it always would.

"However, I am loyal to my tribe," Ice added, after a few long moments of rethinking his choice of speech. "If you strike for them before they do so much as threaten you, I wouldn't be fighting on your behalf. Just... Keep everything reasonable. Don't expect the worst of those you haven't met."
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
Image Image Image
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:53 pm

He won't let them hurt him? Whiskers twitch his amusement at the proclamation, its... unfortunately not something that he holds out much hope for. Then, slowly, does this Ice from Frozen River speak again, a reasonable threat and Fallen flicks an ear in acknowledgment of it. Of course he wouldn't attack without full rightious provocation, he's not a monster, not really. Still, the spectre doesn't respond to the words besides a grunt as he follows the seal point up the mountain at a quick pace.

The last words of the male companion he walks with ring in his ears, to not expect the worst of others he hasn't yet met. But how else is he to live? He has experienced so much and only by having low expectations has he managed to survive-- but they'd all see, wouldn't they??

---->>

It's late sunset when they get to the passage which leads behind the waterfall. He takes a deep breath before padding behind this Ice-from-Frozen-River once more, into the tribes' camp. 'Ice whose this??' A she-cat calls, ushering tiny kits behind her. 'That's a stranger!' Another cries out, answered by an order to, 'Someone get StoneTeller!' Two to-be's rush out of view as a she-cat enters from a further passage, 'is that Ember?' Followed by 'that is EMBER--' there are called questions, 'why does he have Ember? Where did you find the stranger? Where'd you go Ice--?' and the silvery cat watches with grey eyes as he slips further into the main part of camp. Slowly he sets the to-be down, redons his red fabric (now achingly empty) tries to not bristle as cats spot his pathetic body, 'he's so skinny,' one older male cat tsks, 'poor prey hunter like him can't hunt -' and 'definitely not a cave guard. Is he a to-be? Must be a tall to-be.' Is said knowingly. 'Must be just a kit really, or a to-be.' FallenRains takes a step back nervously, then another, but he stills as no less then seven cave guards surround him. They're powerfully built. Better fed then him. Their pelts are bristling and eyes are narrowed, 'you attacked Ember didn't you?!' Is demanded, 'then you stole her!' Is accused and he shakes his head slightly in denial to the cowardly grey and white he-cat who'd run away from the fight with the wolves. 'Look at her! Your injuries prove that she fought back!!' He didn't hurt the cub. He'd never hurt a pawling - 'he's probably been picking us all off, trying to get someone to bring him in!' Is snarled by another cat.

"I'll just be going, alright?" Is mewed softly - mainly to Ice - not daring to turn his back on all these strangers, these... enemies. "Just wanted to bring her back," he swallows, "please, I don't hurt kits, and, and I don't want a fight -" he's dwarfed in mass by their size, but he doesn't look to Ice from Frozen River for help. "I only just got to the mountains four suns ago!" FallenRains tries to vocally defend himself, a spark of anger at their accusations. One of the cave guards swipe at him with unsheithed claws and that unleashes the others animosity. The seven cave guards spit and attack him, snarling and yowling and FallenRains fights back. Unfortunately, there's too many of them, and he's soon on the ground, only slightly conscious. Fallen smirks to himself as he realizes that of the seven cats who had jumped him he had bested four of them - three are unconscious, one is weakly staggering off.

"Enough!" Yowls the black and white tuxedo pelted cat, lemon yellow eyes full of anger. It's StoneTeller. The two apprentice have brought the Teller of Pointed Stones back to the main cave, and quickly the cave guards are away from the puddle of now dirty fur that is the traveler. As those yellow eyes meet greyd ones Fallen goes unconscious. "Ice from Frozen River, who is this? What is the meaning of bringing a rouge to our Tribe?" Is asked, not recognizing the cat before him as the one he'd been told would come. No, the leader stares at Ice for a moment before silencing his Tribe, "Ice from Frozen River is not a traitor!" The StoneTeller calls, "he had a good reason for bringing this cat here." At those words he looks at Ice and waits for a response, "but what is the reason, cave guard?" His voice is much softer and many of the tribe are silent and listening, anticipating the answers.
Last edited by Alpha* on Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:33 pm

"Hey, hey!" Ice hissed, attempting to shoulder his way into the conflict once the surrounding cave-guards had begun to attack Fallenrains. It was near impossible for him to keep them all away, but that didn't stop him from clawlessly batting and swiping at his fellow cave-guards, often hitting them square in the nose in an attempt to get them to back off. It wasn't until he heard stoneteller call out that he stepped away, his gaze and ears to attention as they should have been the whole time.

"Spark of Fading Ember was attacked, and injured by wolves. I thought she had been killed and eaten, but this cat, Fallenrains," Ice gestured with his tail to the unconscious Fallenrains, "Rescued her from the beast's jaws, and took care of her out in the snow." He couldn't help his lip from curling in disgust, and his gaze from becoming a piercing anger as he looked back at the cave-guards who had ignored him and attacked Fallen. "Not one of the injuries on her pelt were from him. He was certainly more helpful to him than you." His hard gaze lingered on the cave-guard who had fled from the fight in the first place. He had enough sense not to finish what he wanted to say - maybe if you'd stuck around to fight, you'd have known that.
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
Image Image Image
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:57 am

Those yellow eyes narrow in thought, turn onto the silver cat for a few very long minutes. StoneTellers' whole body twitches, as if electrified, and then cautiously he speaks, "you there- Hare on River Bank, and... you!" There's a guesture to the same grey and white tomcat who'd shown such cowardice just a few days before, "take this FallenRains to the elders' den, leave him there and keep guard." That ancient tuxedo cat hmms to himself a long minute, "Noone is to attack him.. unless he tries to escape." His dark nose wrinkles and those yellow eyes twinkle as they turn on Ice from Frozen River. "Come to my den, Cave Guard Ice." Is ordered before turning and walking away - over the red cloth that lays on snow and sand. "Take Spark of Fading Ember to the sick den, and assure her comfort, Shadow of Mountain on Dry Grass, I will come see the to-be soon." The elderly leader mutters to himself and then speaks again, loudly, calling for Snowbird and Drops to come to his den too.

--->>

The two cave guards unceremoniously pick up FallenRains, sharing a glance with one another over how light and even delicate the unconscious cat is; still though, they dump him down in the deep dark hole where many elders used to live. The ones nearest the end of their lives. They don't bother to enter that deep, dark abyss to assure themselves that the wanderer finds a nest in the darkness that no light pierces, no, they just roll Fallen down the incline, then share another look and sit down to talk to one another, to 'keep watch'.

The red cloth lies on the sand and snow, with tufts of fur, stained with blood and dirt. Its' crumpled form is inconsequential and to move it would he inconvenient, or even untoward, so it is ignored at the entrance to the Tribe, bearing an uncanny resemblance to the bit of tarp that Ice had found out on the hillside and buried in the snow...

--->>

The ancient cat has found that as time has passed - eighteen years worth of time - that he's forgotten the name he'd been given at birth. He had been chosen the day after he was a moon old to take the position of the Teller of Pointed Stones. He's absolutely sure that none left in the Tribe, save perhaps his littermate Sparkling Shell in Cold Water - an elder older than even he - remembers his once name. The elder sits on his nest and waits for those he'd called to enter. When they enter his nest he speaks, "Ice from Frozen River, Snowbird that Rests on Mountain, Drops of Rain on Leaf, Hornet nest in Crooked Tree," is greeted to the two pairs of cats - Cave Guards and Prey Hunters, "I am going on a journey, soon. The ancestors have spoken of a ghost to be found and I feel it is in the tribes best interests that I go find them. Perhaps I will also find the members of our Tribe who have gone missing. I do not wish to worry the tribe, so dont speak to them of this." There's a half-way toothless smile from the ancient cat, "as such i leave you two, Ice and Snowbird in charge, with Hornet and Drops as your second in commands. That is all Drops and Hornet, you two may leave." As the two do he takes a deep breath.

"Now, tell me about the wolf attack... and tell me what happened today as well, Ice." StoneTeller sighs, "and do you believe that this.... FallenRains deserves our help? To... possibly stay?" He nods to himself,

Last bumped by Alpha* on Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:57 am.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me