Zelda 1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Zelda 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:57 am

(Yes, Skyloft was the right name)

Link looked at another copy of the same book Zelda was reading and said, "Skyloft eh? I've heard legends of such a place, a city in the skies itself. It's rumored that Hylians are originally from Skyloft, and we immigrated to the surface after some sort of great war."

Shiek heard a voice and saw Jessie to the side of the garden and waved to her, "Over here Jessie. It's good to see you."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:09 pm

Cool, glad I remembered that. Also, I'm just going to say Jessie is still practicing and hasn't master teleportation yet. Unless that's supposed to be an innate skill...Then just ignore that, if it's supposed to be a skill everyone already has.]

Zelda- Tags: Link

The princess nodded at him, as she listened to him speak. "I think I've heard that too, about immigrating here from there. This is probably our best bet for finding something useful, then." She opened the book, and began to look at the words now.

Jessie- f- demi pan; Sheik- SO open- maybe autistic- has been practicing with a bow and arrows- will have Edonis in the future, has a fluffy white and patched mixed breed dog named Sunstorm- dad x mom: four siblings- Tags: looking for Sheik

The redhead patted Sunstorm and giggled. She nodded as she looked up at Sheik, and said "It's good to see you too. Are you taking care of the plants?" she asked as she looked up at him. She then asked "Do I...have to teleport to get up there?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:29 pm

"Maybe, but how are we supposed to get there? Skyloft is literally a city in the sky, and it's not like we can find the Loftwings that the Skyloftians used to fly on. I've read fictional works involving airships, but they seem too complex to be turned into reality, and I can't in good conscience ask the Triforce to help with that. Plus, we already have enough trouble with my Dark half, I don't want to risk Ganondorf getting loose."

Shiek shook his head, "There's a set of stairs on the far east side of the gardens." when Jessie came up the stairs to join him in the garden, he told her, "Life Flowers are a unique species of flora. Some say they were special seeds blessed by the Grand Fairies, others say they're as ancient as the Sheikah themselves. Nobody really knows for certain."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:39 pm

The princess sighed as she looked at him. "Maybe we could find another avian that could fly that high?" she asked. She didn't know if there were more avians then just those...or if they could fly that high. They may not be able to. She said "We could also try teleportation," as she looked at him. Sheik at least had that skill, she was pretty sure Link did too. Jessie...Jessie was still learning it. Zelda had at least two people that knew teleportation, though.

She muttered something under her breath...That Ganandorf was a jerk, or such.

Jessie- f- demi pan; Sheik- SO open- maybe autistic- has been practicing with a bow and arrows- will have Edonis in the future, has a fluffy white and patched mixed breed dog named Sunstorm- dad x mom: four siblings- Tags: looking for Sheik

The redhead sighed with relief. She was learning, practicing, but still hadn't quite got the hang of it get. She wondered if they'd teach her. She shook that thought away, as Sheik mostly kept to himself, and Zelda took a lot of Link's time...Not that she blamed her for it. She could see the two of them liked each other a lot, and so she didn't blame Zelda. She thought on the fact she always ended up shy around Sheik, too. For now, she joined him, nodding to his explanation and saying "They're really pretty."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:48 am

Link thought for a moment and said, "Well, Sheik and I both know teleportation spells, but it's not that simple. We can only teleport us to local areas of Hyrule, just like the Ocarina of Time, we can't teleport to alternate worlds, and if Skyloft is still around, it's far too outside of Hyrule for us to teleport there."

Sheik smiled lightly, "They are, but they serve more of a purpose than decoration. They're a valuable ingredient in high strength red potions. A red potion with life flowers is almost as strong as a bottled fairy, they can heal nearly any injury, even a slit neck."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:25 am

[i googled Skyloft and it seems Loftwings really are the only way to get up there...
It also says Link apparently has a Loftwing]

The princess sighed as she looked at him. "i don't...know...Are you sure we can't find the Loftwings?" she asked, tilting her head. She then thought on what he'd said about airships. "Maybe someone here has an airship...or somewhere else around. Would you need to build one yourself? We could travel and see if we can find someone," she said. She was really running out of ideas here...She just wanted him to be able to be happy, and not feel like a danger to anyone.

The redhead hummed quietly a moment. She then nodded to the blonde haired male, and offered a small but shy smile. She nodded along as he spoke of the flowers. "That sounds really important," she said, once he'd finished speaking.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:54 am

(That refers to the Link of Skyward Sword, who is the original hero as far as the timeline is concerned, the Link of Skyward Sword was the first Link, who fought and beat Demise, who is the original incarnation of Ganon.)

Link thought for a moment, "The Great Owl might know about Loftwings. Heck, he might even be a descendant of the Loftwings from Skyloft. And I do have a few more ideas, travelling to find an airship is one of them. Sheik's Sheikah Stone might be able to help us, but he rarely uses it, he calls it antique magic. Although with everything we're going through, he might agree to use it."

Sheik smiled back and said, "Indeed they are. But they're also very rare, you can't find them in a typical florist shop, and they're prized as symbols of happiness. I've seen plenty of people put them in a bride's bouquet as good luck towards a long and happy marriage."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:21 pm

[kay kay]

The princess sighed with relief when Link spoke again, this time about an Owl. She nodded to him, and said "If he is...that's pretty intriguing." She then fell silent once more, as he continued to speak. She nodded when he said traveling to find an airship was an idea too. She then nodded as the Stone was mentioned. She knew her cousin rarely used it...She shook her head a couple times. "Well, whatever we do...should we bring him and Jessie along?" she asked.

Jessie- f- demi pan; Sheik- SO open- maybe autistic- has been practicing with a bow and arrows- will have Edonis in the future, has a fluffy white and patched mixed breed dog named Sunstorm- dad x mom: four siblings- Tags: Sheik

The redhead nodded as he continued to speak of the flowers. She smiled as she looked upon the flowers, then wondered. She wanted to touch them, but wondered if that was even allowed. Shaking her head, she blushed as he mentioned marriage...then nodded and said "That's a nice gesture."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:22 am

Link nodded, "It would be best if we have more numbers. If Skyloft exists, it's probably been abandoned and filled with monsters we've never seen before. Having extra numbers would be helpful, so I think bringing Sheik and Jessie would be a good idea." As he started to get a headache, he took out a bottle with a purple liquid in it. It was a special potion that could temporarily hold off his Dark Link persona from breaking free and taking control. He always kept such potions with him ever since the woman in Kakariko Village told him about it. As he drank the potion, his headache started to fade, meaning the potion was working. "These potions won't hold my dark half at bay forever, we need to fix this before somebody gets hurt, or worse..."

Sheik picked a blue Life Flower from the bush and handed it to Jessie, "It truly is. It's not too often I see true displays of love. Even though they're too stubborn to admit it, I know that my sister and Link have romantic feelings for each other. However, they never get a chance to relax, it's always saving Hyrule. Not that I'm against that, but the life of a hero and a princess are hardly as glamorous as people think, it's very stressful."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:44 pm

[Zelda- Tags: Link

The princess made a small sound, then nodded back to the other blonde. His hair was a bit more golden than hers. Anyway, she said "Oh, yeah...that definitely won't be fun. We'll manage though," she said, having faith in him and Sheik. She smiled a bit as she looked at Link. She then nodded again, saying "Jessie doesn't fight much...but I'm sure she could learn." She then looked at him with worry, as he seemed to get a headache. She watched as he drank a potion. She asked 'Are you...okay?" She then nodded again as he said the potions wouldn't hold back his dark side long. She sighed quietly, and shook her head. "We'll find a way...we always do," she said to him, trying to be reassuring.

Jessie- f- demi pan; Sheik- SO open- maybe autistic- has been practicing with a bow and arrows- will have Edonis in the future, has a fluffy white and patched mixed breed dog named Sunstorm- dad x mom: four siblings- Tags: Sheik

The redhead giggled a bit, then blinked and blushed. She shook her head and silently scolded herself, taking the flower from him. She blushed a bit as he mentioned the romance thing again. She then nodded and said "Oh, those two definitely like each other. You're right...we should find a way to give them a day off. I don't know if that's possible, though..." She shook her head a couple times, and sighed. She then nodded as he finished speaking, and said "I can imagine it would be."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me