1x1 with PaintedStar!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with PaintedStar!

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:41 am

"H-Hey! Put me down, i didnt deserve this! Sure, i might have ignored a few rules, but still." Raelynn grumbled, but her jaw dropped when she realised what had happened. "N-No way. T-They're just gonna leave me? Here?" She swallowed hard, trying not to panic. "Well I'd LIKE to leave, but they ALREADY left me!" She gestured towards the retreating boats.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:11 am

Tavian looked up to see the leaving ships "Oh come on! You're going to leave the spoiled girl with us?" He shouted into the air, even though he knew that by now they couldn't hear him. He sighed and put her down, and turned towards the crew "Another job well done!" He shouted to the cheers of his crew "Now let's celebrate!" he shouted which was met by even louder cheers and his crew all went back to their ship. One of the larger guys on his crew headed into the quarters returning with two big barrels of mead followed by another crew member carrying the mugs. "Well princess, it seems your stuck with us" he said to the woman before heading back to his ship. He grabbed a mug of mead and reached it to the sky "To dumb royals and their riches" he said as a toast and then the party began in full swing,music playing, laughing and drinking.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:21 am

"They did not!" Raelynn stepped back, trying to accept the fact, that they all really did leave her, and weren't about to turn back. "Hey! I am NOT spoiled how dare you say that!" She crossed her arms over her chest, she stepped back, unsusre of what to do. Quietly watching the pirates party, she tried not to look disgusted, but instead, looked rather upset. "To dumb royals and their riches," She rolled her eyes and mocked him. "I didn't think I was that deserving of being left behind."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:33 pm

Tavian laughed lightly at his crew's happiness before pulling away from the celebrations, he was never much of a party person. He walked up to the accidentally kidnapped woman, if she'd be stuck with them he might as well get to know her a little, he had gained cremates in weirder ways. "Alright princess, what's your story?" he asked "Which distant royal are you?" he added. Tav figured she was some distant royal or a favorite handmaiden, he leaned against the mast of the ship watching the woman, who admittedly was very pretty. He absent minded wiped the black paint of his hands with a piece of cloth.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:13 am

"Wouldn't you like to know." Raelynn sassed him and looked down at her feet before she looked up again. "Im a princess, duh, my parents are the King and Queen of Tarshain, and we WERE on the way to my cousin that ive never seen befores wedding, until you messed everything up. Now im stuck here."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:14 am

Tavian rolled his eyes at her sass and looked off in the distance but his eyes quickly snapped back at her "You're the Princess?" He asked "Well you're missing the wedding, that much I can say" he added "You're not stuck, take the life boat and start rowing and maybe you'll make it back to your ship before you starve to death" he said looking at his reflection in silver plate as he wiped the black paint of his eyes, and without looking up he continued "Or take your chances with us, believe me I'd be eager to drop you off at the nearest port and never see you again." he said nonchalantly "I don't need some snooty princess ruining my reputation"
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:11 pm

"Duh what else did you think I was? And have you seen these arms? I don't bench press for a living, thank you very much." Raelynn stuck her tongue out at him, a bit annoyed. "I'd rather starve to death then paddle a life boat, even though I could if I really wanted to. Hey I'm not stuck up! Look who's talking, Mister." She shook her head and looked down at her feet before she muttered. "I can't believe they actually left me, I thought they wanted me."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:22 pm

Tavian once again rolled his eyes at her again, then hearing what she muttered he soften lightly. "You weren't with the others, when they couldn't find you they probably just assumed you already escaped. They are getting reinforcements as we speak to slaughter us and save you" he said "Hence, why i'm so keen on getting rid of you as quick as possible" he added, not wanting to come of to soft. His reputation was at stake, if he soften to every abandoned soul no one would respect him around here.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:14 am

Suddenly, Raelynn brightened, a sparkle in her eyes. "You're not getting rid of me that easy, good luck with that!" She half smirked, thinking she had the upper hand, she leaned against the side of the ship. "Don't even roll your eyes, accept the facts." She stuck her tongue out again. Raelynn was definitely a bit sassy when. It came to her attitude, it wasn't bad, she was a bit optimistic in situations like this.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:22 am

Tavian let out a soft chuckle, "You've got a lot of nerve considering you're the only one without a sword or gun here" he said, putting down the plate and rag he was holding. Finally looking back up at her. "Now, am I allowed to know your name if you're going to squat on my boat" he asked smirking and raised an eyebrow at her, crossing his arms.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me