🐻🦌 [ 1x1 with PaintedStar! ] 🦌🐻

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

🐻 [ 004 | Onyx ] 🐻

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:38 am

Onyx ✦ 16 ✦ male
    Mood: organized
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Yup, that's the right path." Onyx nodded, jogging up beside Avery. "Hey, we should
    text our families first, because we'll probably look for a week or something. You can
    say we're going camping. It's not a lie!"
    Onyx proved his point by removing his back-
    pack from his shoulders and unzipping it, showing Avery the contents; a tent, his 3
    favourite pillows, a packed lunch (vegetarian sushi and pizza) and a big thermo bottle.
    "I'll write my parents now. Then, you can help me set up our tent somewhere." he
    explained, taking out his phone from his hoodie pocket and typing a quick message.
    His phone made a small sound when his mum and dad sent him a thumbs up. He looked
    at Avery again. "So, are you ready for our camping trip?"
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐻🦌 [ 1x1 with PaintedStar! ] 🦌🐻

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:45 am

Avery ✦ 16 ✦ Female
Mood: A bit embarrassed, excited.
Scarlett watched the two, half entertained, half worried still for Mateo. "Dangg you're prepared, I'm not, all I brought was this stuff, prolly not enough." Avery unzipped her own teal-blue backpack, revealing a blanket, her hydroflask water bottle, her own lunch, consisting of a salad, which was of decent size. "Is this gonna be enough?" Avery asked as she looked up at him, her blue eyes studying him, interested as to what he would say. "I uh welll this is like my second time camping, but it's fine, you only live once you know!~"
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐻 [ 005 | Onyx ] 🐻

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:58 am

Onyx ✦ 16 ✦ male
    Mood: neutral
    Onyx listened closely to Avery as they walked down the path. "Oh, don't worry! If you
    finish all your food, I'll give you some. I can also let you borrow one of my pillows."

Onyx suddenly realized how stupid he was, bringing three pillows. Why would he even
    need more than one? But he was glad he had one for Avery, and an extra for himself.
    "You'll be fine, don't worry!" he exclaimed. "Also, I bet Mateo is just lost. He probably
    just went for a hike and then didn't know what way was out. It's not like he's been
    stolen-"
    he stopped. He thought about what he was saying. "At least, I hope he isn't!
    That would be horrible.."
    he shook his head sadly.[/color]
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:03 am

Avery ✦ 16 ✦ Female
Mood: Curious
"Why would he be stolen? That's weird, Mateo's so nice, he never does anything bad. Oh well I'm staying with you so I don't get stolen, I'd rather not, I just hope we find him-what if we don't?" Avery started to walk beside him, taking a few extra steps to stay beside him. You like being outside alot? Camping fun?" She peppered him with questions, curious. Her light brown ears flutter a bit in the light, cool breeze as they walked. "I hope it doesn't rain or thunderstorm."
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐻 [ 006 | Onyx ] 🐻

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:09 am

Onyx ✦ 16 ✦ male
    Mood: overwhelmed
    "Maybe.. maybe the kidnapper is after his powers.?" Onyx suggested. "I've never heard
    of anyone removing powers from the ones who have them.. but it could be done. But,
    again, don't worry. We will find him."
    Onyx felt the air brush his hoodie as Avery caught
    up with him. "Yeah, nature is the only place where I usually feel like myself. I.. like
    to sketch. Underneath trees. Scenery art is one of my strong suits."
    he blushed. "I go
    camping once a week and carry the appropriate supplies with me. You never know if
    there'll be an emergency! Personally, I don't mind rain, but it would slow us down."

Onyx said all this while thinking of Mateo and his telepathy and while focusing on Avery.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:14 am

Avery ✦ 16 ✦ female
Mood: Nonschalant, cuirous.
"Yeah well, I draw too, but nature drawings aren't my strongest suites, people and animals is what I really love drawing, I can show you some of them, if you'd like. I've tried nature, and my leaves look more like pineapples, and my trees look like stick people. But drawing nature is something I'd always wanna do, it's just hard." Avery shrugged and looked down, making sure she didn't accidentally trip over any roots. "Oh I don't mind the rain, it's the lightning and thunder I don't like. So like maybe the person wanted Mateo's powers? I never thought his powers were really that strong. Mine aren't."
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐻 [ 007 | Onyx ] 🐻

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:59 am

Onyx ✦ 16 ✦ male
    Mood: dissapointed
    Onyx laughed. "Wow, you draw people? I'm really bad at that. I draw them as stick
    figures. Sure, I'd love to see your drawings - I could show you mine, too!"
    Onyx said,
    pulling his sketchbook out from his backpack. "I could also teach you how to draw
    nature better. You could show me how to draw humans.."
    Onyx trailed off. Avery said
    she had powers. "Yeah, Mateo reads minds really well. You have powers? I also do,
    but they're not useful. They just make stuff come out of my art."
    Onyx's shoulders
    slumped. It took almost all of his energy to take out big things, like boulders or trees
    and animals. For small things, like flowers, it was easy. He wished big things were
    easier to transport into real life. It would be so much fun!
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:12 am

Avery ✦ 16 ✦ Female
Mood: Embarrassed, happy.
Welll I kinda do have powers, but I don't think they're very useful. I uh I can bring stuff to life, like I use it on wilted flowers and stuff. All I have to do is concentrate and touch whatever it is, and it comes back to life. Just kinda been able to do it since I was little. But it doesn't really work on us." Avery shrugged and looked down, embarrassed. "Yours are coolr and have more use then mine." She said as she bent down and picked up a rather trampled, beat up flower. Holding it for a few minutes, she closed her eyes and continued to walk, seconds later a beautiful, healthier version of the flower bloomed in her hand. "Of course I'll show you my drawings, they aren't the best, but I love them. They take forever, and I take them everywhere with me just in case I get bored, so I have lots." Reaching into her backpack, she pulled out a brown leather folder, which appeared to be waterproof. Opening the folder, she revealed many of the drawings, some anime, some looking as real as life. IT was clear, she had been drawing since she was little.
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐻 [ 008 | Onyx ] 🐻

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:17 am

Onyx ✦ 16 ✦ male
    Mood: in awe
    "That's not a lame power at all!" Onyx exclaimed. "And I bet you could use
    it on us, too, if you let it consume your energy. That's what I have to do to
    bring big stuff from my art to life."
    Onyx looked at the flower in amazement.
    "Wow, those are beautiful!" Onyx pointed at the sketches. He opened his
    sketchbook and showed Avery his art. "Mine are just boring old landscapes.
    Yours are really good - you should become an artist!"
    Onyx said, pushing his
    hair behind his ears. He was happy that Scarlett had chosen him and Avery
    for the job, because now he had the chance to make a best friend.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:33 am

Avery ✦ 16 ✦ Female
Mood: Flustered, Happy.
"H-Hey I'm not that good, they're just doodles, yours are better, more professional. Hey I was able to draw you once, wanna see?" Avery grinned and she flipped through her folder, different portraits of friends and families appearing as she did so. Here you are! She held her breath, slipping it out of the folder, handing it to him. "I don't know about being an artist, it requires lotsa paitence that I don't have. You can keep it, if you want." /she flopped her ears out of the way.
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me