☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:06 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Marilynn and Veska (16), Eleanor (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar and Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: family/open

The dark haired one said good bye to his family. Blue and brown heterochromatic eyes were warm as Eleanor and the twins hugged him. He then headed out of the house. Queen, his Shepherd mix with the beautiful white fur, was by his side the whole time. He hummed and smiled down at her. He hurried along back home with the dog. They reached his place, and headed inside. He went to check the water for the rats, and put a bit more food in their bowl then turned to the cat.

Family
Pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:37 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

With a heavy sigh and the constant persistence of Monticello, Allen began explaining to him about the nightmare he had. By the time he was done explaining his friend enveloped him in a hug and patted his head. Telling him it'll be okay before leaving the room to attend to his share of paperwork. Allen sighed and ran his fingers through his somewhat messy hair, he knew it was almost time to get ready anyway.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:07 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), and deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre, Dina, -Xavi-, Mari + Veska, Ellie- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: open

The dark haired one smiled at the cat. Blue and brown heterochromatic eyes were warm as he looked down at them. Blanche was a long haired silver cat. They had gorgeous green eyes, and were a very sweet kitty, though could get angry. The rats squeaked and ran to eat some food. He smiled as he looked to the white rat and the cream one. He then turned to look at the Shepherd mix. "Let's get ready," he told Queen, and went to change into his outfit.

Family (Xavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), Marilynn and Veska (16), Eleanor (10))
Pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:26 pm

Allen

Gaping his jaws in a wide yawn Allen rubbed his tired eyes and glanced around a moment. He slipped on his coat and sat back down, his head hurt a little from the nightmare but he didn't have time to deal with it at the moment. It was about time for him to head out anyway. As much as he didn't want to go he knew he had to, after all he was the only one on duty tonight and Monticello had a ton of paperwork to do so he couldn't fill in for him.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:40 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; will be Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), and deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre, Dina, -Xavi-, Mari + Veska, Ellie- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: open

The dark haired one patted the pretty dog a couple times. Blue and brown heterochromatic eyes glanced to the clock a moment. He then quickly got his suit jacket and everything on. He put on the hat and held his glasses, then shook his head. He put them in the case. He put on his monocle, and smiled as he looked at the dog once more. Once he was ready, he hurried out. He and Queen began to head for the place he'd scoped out, where he was going to take some stuff from.

Family (Xavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), Marilynn and Veska (16), Eleanor (10))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:25 pm

Allen

Once he was ready to go he let out a heavy sigh and said goodbye to Monticello and his boss. The blue haired male silently walked down the hall and out of the building, the museum wasn't too far away so he figured he might as well walk and not waste gas. Allen shivered against the cold night air and glanced around at the people who walked by. A few people he knew and few strangers, but he knew he had to focus on his job at the moment.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:18 pm

The dark haired one hummed a small sound as he walked along. Blue and brown heterochromatic eyes glanced to the dog once in awhile. She wagged her tail when he'd look. He giggled and shook his head a couple times, at that. He then focused on actually making it to the museum. It had a lot of different things, such as dinosaur bones, antiques, ancient pottery, and jewels. The jewels were what he was focused on. He managed to make it there, and looked around a moment.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:23 pm

Allen

After a few minutes had passed Allen had finally made it to the museum. Sneaking inside he quietly searched for the thief, hoping this time he'd be able to catch him. Taking in a breath he continued to walk until he spotted the dark haired man. His heart jumped and he hid around the corner, finally, he might be able to do it this time. Although that hope was quickly shattered when Allen's belly rumbled loudly and echoed through the quiet building much to his horror. Damnit, he had forgotten to eat dinner before he left the agency.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:16 pm

The dark haired one hummed a small sound as he walked in. Blue and brown heterochromatic eyes glanced about as he walked. He headed straight for where he knew jewels were. The sound of a belly rumbling reached his right ear first. He didn't hear it until it reached his left ear after. Queen was already barking by this point, and he spun around. "Who's there?!" he exclaimed the question, voice shaking a bit. After all...he'd never actually been caught before.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:08 pm

Allen

When he heard a voice the blue haired males heart dropped. Gulping he stayed quiet, thinking maybe if he didn't respond the thief would brush it off and continue what he was doing. But of course another rumble filled the quiet museum, earning a silent gasp from Allen. If only he had eaten before hand then maybe he wouldn't fail.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me