[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

yangclan. 003. september.

Postby broken* » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:08 am

yangclan

stratusstar - leader - 58 moons - tom - riverstar
the siamese tom mentally scolded himself for acting so jumpy; he could see in the other cat's eyes that his behavior was being seen as strange, but he couldn't help himself. his deputy suncrest would always blame in on stratusstar's father stormshroud, may he rest in peace. the deceased tom-cat was very harsh and abrasive and had extremely high expectations (and thus severe punishments) for his only son growing up. this was why suncrest was always better when it came to interacting with other clans diplomatically, but of course, nothing he could do to change that now was there. "it is, yes. my father's name was stormshroud and my mother's was cloudchaser; both my littermate nimbusstar and i were named after different types of clouds in their honor." even just giving that little bit of personal information made him nervous, realizing that his father would have scolded him for being too trusting, but this other tom seemed nice enough... "it's um good to meet you riverstar. is it uh fair assumption to say your name comes from your blue eyes? since, ya know, rivers are water which is uh blue.." the tom trailed off, realizing his compliment came across as far less smooth than the older leader's was.

verbanabloom - med. cat - 19 moons - tom - open to tag!
the young medicine cat had never attended a gathering before, but with the clan having a cat that was preparing to give birth any day now, the clan's more experienced medicine cat dockshade was better off being in the camp to help pecanleaf. verbanabloom had never actually helped or even been present during a birth yet, so he didn't mind his mentor being chosen to stay behind. the burmese tortoiseshell wasn't necessarily more friendly than his grumpy mentor, but he wasn't quite as mean; he was more so socially awkward. maybe thats why stratusstar chose him to attend the gathering this moon too, to try and make him be more social. he approached the high rock area, trying to remember which ledge his leader had told him the medicine cats would sit on.

whitespark - hunter - 47 moons - tom - open to tag!
the cream colored cornish rex had taken this opportunity to get out of the clan's camp area as quickly as it was offered to him; he had a purpose for this trip of course, one that his closest 'friend' obelishshriek had given to him, but one that he had confided in no one else attending the gathering. he quickly separated from the rest of his group as soon as the higher ranking cats walked away themselves, his purple eyes scanning the crowd for the proper type of cat to approach. he saw the eyes of other cats land on him as he wandered and couldn't help but puff up a bit in pride; he was very unique looking and he loved it, having others looking at him.

lunarsong - fighter - 34 moons - tom - thundercloud
the longhaired tom offered another smile to the tom as he sat down, wrapping his fluffy tail around his paws as he made himself comfortable, his ears flicking around out of habit before settling in a forward position, his pale green eyes landing on the tom before him to truly begin their conversation. he noticed how quiet the other cat spoke and realized he was more than just shy, he was truly almost jumping in his own skin, and lunarsong was determined to make him comfortable, as aside from the jarringly different looks, this tom was reminding him more and more of his leader. "its good to meet you thundercloud. my names lunarsong, of yangclan. and no actually, this is my first time at a gathering. i only joined my clan a few moons back, so i haven't been around long enough to have been selected before. how about yourself, you ever seen this many cats before?

capybara - apprentice - 7 moons - tom - open to tag!
the longhaired chocolate tom was very excited to have been chosen to attend the gathering; it was his very first time going! of course, his fathers had been a bit nervous about letting him go without them, but his brother was more than happy to stay behind and let capybara have the taste of freedom. chipmunkpaw was always more of an introverted and quiet cat, at least when compared with his littermate capybara who is very curious but also emotionally unstable (he had a bad habit of yelling when frustrated). as the rest of his clan's group separated off in different directions, the tom's amber eyes looked around for anyone that was young like him to talk to.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

duckclan gathering 001

Postby recognize » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:50 am

duckclan
attending: duckstar, marchsnow, mintleaf, finn, puddlegaze,
squirreltrot, ratbolt, whitewolf + can bring 3 more

DUCKSTAR ♀ - 64m - she/her - the yellow guide (leader) - mate: littleink - kit: puddlegaze - tags: open

as duckstar was making her way to where the other leaders gathered, she suddenly realized that she had forgotten to say goodbye to puddlegaze before the gathering started. she craned her neck to scan for her kit before she noticed him walking around confidently side by side with another clanmate. she couldn't help but smile, glad that he had been able to open up to others.

MARCHSNOW ♂ - 66m - he/him - the blue guard (deputy) - mate: asterblizzard - tags: open

MINTLEAF ♀ - 22m - she/her - the green magician (med cat) - open for relationships (lesbian) - tags: open

FINN ♂ - 18m - he/him - the duck whisperer - open for relationships (bi) - tags: open

MARSFANG ♂ - 28m - he/him - warrior - open for relationships (gay, sterile) - tags: open, with puddlegaze
PUDDLEGAZE ♂ - 25m - he/him - warrior - parent: duckstar - open for relationships (pan, afab) - tags: with marsfang

marsfang had been excited to join the gathering up until he realized puddlegaze was coming as well. he had noticed the other warrior following him along the journey, trying to make small talk with him, but ignored it at first. now that they were at the gathering, marsfang just wanted puddlegaze to go away so that he could have some meaningful conversation with cats from other clans, but wherever he went, puddlegaze did too.

SQUIRRELTROT ♂ - 40m - he/him - warrior - open for relationships (straight) - tags: open

RATBOLT ♀ - 53m - she/her - warrior - tags: whitespark (yangclan)

ratbolt walked around in circles, changing her mind every few seconds about who she wanted to approach. eventually she laid down and licked her fur nervously, deciding to join in later when it wasn't so chaotic as cats moved around.

she noticed a cat heading in her general direction and perked up. this was her chance! it was uncomfortable sitting by herself, and after a while she wanted nothing more than to talk to someone else. she almost tripped over herself as she got up and approached them. "hello!" she called, close to shouting in her excitement. "i'm ratbolt, from duckclan! how are you!"

WHITEWOLF ♀ - 25m - she/they - warrior - tags: doespots (vagaryclan)

"oh. hello," whitewolf said, nodding for the other molly to sit. they watched her with interest, wondering if it was expected for them to talk. "i'm whitewolf. this is my first time being here. i joined a clan very recently," they explained, feeling a bit awkward. she didn't know very much about clan traditions or what their interests could be, and struggled to find something else to add. eventually she glanced back to the crowd, waiting for a response.
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SEPTEMBER 2021 — 001

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:34 pm

KATTER AV DEN FROSNE ØYA !!
    Marbledstar | Molly - Dronning - 43 Moons - Tagged: Duckstar (DuckClan)
      Marbledstar prowled through the Gathering with her head held high; she was no longer shy of her new place of power. She was eager to prove herself to the other leaders, but she wondered if she would come off as arrogant. Her eyes raked across the other leaders sitting around, and she spotted a molly who seemed to be smiling to herself. "My name is Marbledstar," she meowed as introduction as she sat beside her. She knew she was late, but their territory was far enough away that it would excuse the absence. She only hoped she could get in her chatting before it was time to leave.

Maplesong | Molly - Helbreder - 80 Moons - Tagged: Verbanabloom (YangClan)
      Maplesong kept an eye on Marbledstar until the molly was settled into a conversation. She couldn't help but feel a motherly love towards the molly that was just over half her age. After Mooseglow had relinquished her title of Dronning, it had been no surprise when the Clan had voted Marbledstar as the replacement. The molly had been trained by the tom who betrayed them, but she had been the one who had the courage to stand against him and defeat him. Marbledstar's ability to lead seemed almost natural, and Maplesong was glad to know she was a trusted advisor. As she finally tore her thoughts away from her Dronning, she turned her attention to a nearby young medicine cat. "You seem awful young to be here. Maplesong, at your service," she meowed with a joking bow. She swept her tail across the ground, and her eyes hid a playful mischief that defied her age.

Glacierbloom | Molly - Senior Fighter - 83 Moons - Tagged: Cinnamonflight (ChaosClan)
      Glacierbloom snuck quick glances at her mate, Maplesong, until she was out of her line of sight. With a sigh, Glacierbloom turned into the crowd of gathered cats. She was eager to return home to their kits, even if their most recent litter had just been named apprentices. Pizzlypaw, Kamchatkapaw, and Spiritpaw were shaping up to be just as good of warriors as their older siblings, Polargrowl, Grizzlysnarl, Kodiakroar, and Spectacledhuff. With a sigh, Glacierbloom sat herself down beside a cat who seemed to be of a similar age. "My name is Glacierbloom. What's yours?" she meowed politely, her voice chirping at the end. It was a habit she had had her entire life, and Maplesong teased her endlessly about it.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VagaryClan | September 6 | 3

Postby [kat] » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:56 pm

ᴠᴀɢᴀʀʏᴄʟᴀɴ

♪ Riverstar
tom ; leader ; tags: stratusstar
Riverstar nodded kindly. "Partly, yes. From what I remember of my mother and siblings, I believe we were born near a river. And I think my siblings were named Reed and Lotus." He smiled for a moment, letting himself get lost in wistful memories of his family. He didn't bother to think of whether or not he was being too vulnerable, as he had never been a cat to fear others. "But that's in the past now, of course." He turned to Stratusstar curiously. "You said you had a littermate- Nimbusstar? You are both leaders?"

✥ Copperdust and Dianthuspaw
molly and tom ; medicine cats ; tags: pantherdusk
Copperdust prodded Dianthuspaw gently in the side, encouraging him to answer for himself. "O-oh, um- yes! I just became an apprentice." Dianthuspaw stammered, but after a moment, his chest puffed out. "And- my dad is the best medicine cat! He trained Copperdust and he's training me too!" He mewed proudly. Copperdust couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Fadedsun is pretty great." She looked back to Pantherdusk somewhat apologetically. "Since he neglected to mention, this is Dianthuspaw. And I'm Copperdust. Nice to meet you!"

❋ Doespots
molly ; warrior ; tags: whitewolf
Doespots perked up considerably at Whitewolf's comment. "Oh, really? Me too! Well, it's been a few moons, but compared to the cats who grew up in the Clan, I'm certainly pretty new." She sat next to Whitewolf and offered a friendly smile. "But this is my first Gathering too. I'm Doespots, by the way." She shuffled her paws a bit, nervous to make a good impression. "So... what Clan are you from?"

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yangclan. 004. september.

Postby broken* » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:08 pm

yangclan

the nervous tom felt his muscles slowly relaxing, his fur flattening against his back, his ears finally able to stop swiveling nervously and actually focus on the cat before him. he watched the way that this riverstar seemed to be lost in his thoughts when talking about his family, and couldnt help the wishful feeling inside of himself in longing for something like that; but it didnt do to dwell on the negatives of the past. "of course, some memories are better left in the past, rather than be dug up and refreshed. i know that more than anyone." the tom chuckled lightly at his own words without thought, before nervously batting himself over the ear at realizing what he had said. "ah, yes. yangclan is rather interesting; we share an abandoned two-leg building with another clan, known as yinclan. our territory is essentially split down the middle between the two clans, but we all work very closely together. my mother was from yinclan, and now my sister is it's leader."

verbanabloom - med. cat - 19 moons - tom - maplesong
the young medicine cat felt his claws instinctively come out and dig into the ground beneath him as someone engaged him in conversation quite suddenly, but he forced his fur to lay flat and look up to meet the mischievous eyes of the older molly who had spoken to him. allowing his nostrils to flare, he recognized that she, like him, must be a medicine cat, and he slowly allowed himself to relax, ever so slightly. "verbanabloom, good to meet you maplesong. you'd be right in your assumptions, this is my first gathering; i just received my full name two moons ago, but my mentor was needed at home this moon, so my leader asked me to attend the gathering in his stead."

whitespark - hunter - 47 moons - tom - ratbolt
the pale coated tom-cat's pale purple eyes landed on the stumbling molly before him, taking their time looking her over as she spoke to him; she was very eager to be engaging in him, and while she may just be a friendly extroverted cat, the tom's arrogant nature made him believe that she was this eager because of how unique and handsome he was. after deciding she was worthy of his conversation, he dipped his head in greeting to her, a smirk-like smile on his face. "good evening there miss. i am whitespark of yangclan, good to meet a pretty molly such as yourself." he cooed out his words through a purr, rather intrigued by the silky look to her pretty brown fur.

the longhaired tom offered another smile to the tom as he sat down, wrapping his fluffy tail around his paws as he made himself comfortable, his ears flicking around out of habit before settling in a forward position, his pale green eyes landing on the tom before him to truly begin their conversation. he noticed how quiet the other cat spoke and realized he was more than just shy, he was truly almost jumping in his own skin, and lunarsong was determined to make him comfortable, as aside from the jarringly different looks, this tom was reminding him more and more of his leader. "its good to meet you thundercloud. my names lunarsong, of yangclan. and no actually, this is my first time at a gathering. i only joined my clan a few moons back, so i haven't been around long enough to have been selected before. how about yourself, you ever seen this many cats before?

the longhaired chocolate tom was very excited to have been chosen to attend the gathering; it was his very first time going! of course, his fathers had been a bit nervous about letting him go without them, but his brother was more than happy to stay behind and let capybara have the taste of freedom. chipmunkpaw was always more of an introverted and quiet cat, at least when compared with his littermate capybara who is very curious but also emotionally unstable (he had a bad habit of yelling when frustrated). as the rest of his clan's group separated off in different directions, the tom's amber eyes looked around for anyone that was young like him to talk to.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

duckclan gathering 002

Postby recognize » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:25 pm

duckclan
attending: duckstar, marchsnow, mintleaf, finn, puddlegaze,
squirreltrot, ratbolt, whitewolf + can bring 3 more

DUCKSTAR ♀ - 66m - she/her - the yellow guide (leader) - mate: littleink - kit: puddlegaze - tags: marbledstar (frosne)

duckstar was too preoccupied with her thoughts to notice the other leader approach her, and gave a small jump when she spoke. "hello," she exclaimed, smoothing out her pelt. "i'm duckstar of duckclan. it's nice to meet you." she smiled at marbledstar politely. "where are you from?"

MARCHSNOW ♂ - 68m - he/him - the blue guard (deputy) - mate: asterblizzard - tags: open

MINTLEAF ♀ - 24m - she/her - the green magician (med cat) - open for relationships (lesbian) - tags: open

FINN ♂ - 20m - he/him - the duck whisperer - open for relationships (bi) - tags: open

MARSFANG ♂ - 30m - he/him - warrior - open for relationships (gay, sterile) - tags: open, with puddlegaze
PUDDLEGAZE ♂ - 27m - he/him - warrior - parent: duckstar - open for relationships (pan, afab) - tags: with marsfang

marsfang had been excited to join the gathering up until he realized puddlegaze was coming as well. he had noticed the other warrior following him along the journey, trying to make small talk with him, but ignored it at first. now that they were at the gathering, marsfang just wanted puddlegaze to go away so that he could have some meaningful conversation with cats from other clans, but wherever he went, puddlegaze did too.

SQUIRRELTROT ♂ - 42m - he/him - warrior - open for relationships (straight) - tags: open

RATBOLT ♀ - 55m - she/her - warrior - tags: whitespark (yangclan)

ratbolt giggled, flattered by the gesture. she tilted her head forward to match his greeting. "you too!" she purred. "whitespark! you have such a nice-sounding name. it really suits you. do you want to know why they call me ratbolt? it's because i run fast." she was proud of the fact, drawing herself up to stand a little straighter.

WHITEWOLF ♀ - 27m - she/they - warrior - tags: doespots (vagaryclan)

she hesitated. it was strange thinking that she would have to call the clan her home now, even though it had been a few moons since she found it. "duckclan. what's your clan, doespots?" she made note of the name, not wanting to forget it later like she did with many of her clanmates. clan names were very pretty, but could also be hard to remember at times.
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SEPTEMBER 2021 — 002

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:55 am

Marbledstar noticed Duckstar's surprised jump, and she chuckled softly. The air puffed from her nose, and she ducked her head to prevent from embarrassing herself. "I am from Katter av den Frosne Øya. We live a long ways from here, so it is likely you have not heard of us before," she meowed, remembering Mooseglow's advice. Due to them living several days' journey from the site of the Gathering and other Clans' territories, it was extremely common for their own Clan to be unknown. "The night sure is nice. I'm not used to weather this warm," she chuckled. No matter the season, the Gathering always held warmer weather than her own territory. Where she lived, snow blanketed the ground nearly year round. Their medicine cats most often had to dig to find herbs, but Marbledstar loved it. She wasn't used to grass or leaves underpaw.

Maplesong nodded along, a pride blossoming in her chest as the tom spoke of receiving his full name. She longed to train an apprentice before she retired, and she knew that this tom's mentor must be proud of him. Verbanabloom seemed to be rather on edge, and she couldn't help but snort softly. Any medicine cat needed to know when to let their fur lie flat or they may end up at the center of unwanted attention. It was known that medicine cats must be unbiased in Clan conflicts, and Maplesong had learned to hide her temper when interacting even with other medicine cats. "Your leader must have great confidence in you if they were willing to allow you to attend a Gathering so young. It's custom that new warriors don't attend Gatherings in my Clan as they're the ones most likely to stir up trouble," she purred. She knew that she would have been one of the ones to do so if she had been a member of her Clan when she was just sixteen moons old. It felt like so long ago that she was that young, and she popped her joints experimentally. It was rather funny to see how much her joints ached nowadays when she could have run laps around the entire territory when she was younger.

Glacierbloom | Molly - Senior Fighter - 83 Moons - Tagged: Cinnamonflight (ChaosClan)
      Glacierbloom snuck quick glances at her mate, Maplesong, until she was out of her line of sight. With a sigh, Glacierbloom turned into the crowd of gathered cats. She was eager to return home to their kits, even if their most recent litter had just been named apprentices. Pizzlypaw, Kamchatkapaw, and Spiritpaw were shaping up to be just as good of warriors as their older siblings, Polargrowl, Grizzlysnarl, Kodiakroar, and Spectacledhuff. With a sigh, Glacierbloom sat herself down beside a cat who seemed to be of a similar age. "My name is Glacierbloom. What's yours?" she meowed politely, her voice chirping at the end. It was a habit she had had her entire life, and Maplesong teased her endlessly about it.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ChaosClan September 04

Postby Kazin » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:07 am

ChaosClan

cat name -- age -- gender -- rank -- tagged: open
      writing

Raptorstar -- 101 moons -- tom (he/him) -- leader -- tagged: open
      He was trying hard to resist the urge to roll his eyes. Maybe he was too old for this... or maybe he was still trying to come up with excuses why gatherings absolutely sucked. He had manage to wriggle his way free of them for some time, but Cicadastar requested time with her family instead. Who would he be not to honor her request?

The tired leader sat back on his haunches, a scowl on his face, somewhere near the middle of the gathering. He would let someone come to him.

Pantherdusk -- 48 moons -- she-cat (she/her) -- medicine cat -- tagged: Copperdust and Dianthuspaw (VagaryClan)
      The she-cat's interest piqued at the sound of a family of medicine cats. "Your father's a medicine cat as well?" She addressed Dianthuspaw, noting how his chest puffed out in pride. She gave a soft purr to the young tom, smiling. "I can't say any of the healers we have really keep the rank in the family, so it's nice to hear that you are following in your dad's paws. I'm sure he must be proud, watching you start your work." Pantherdusk turned her smile towards Copperdust, blinking as she thought. "How is it, having an apprentice, Copperdust? Raptorstar wants to assign one to me next moon, and I'm admittedly not quite sure I'm ready for that responsibility. I might try to convince one of our other medicine cats to take her on, to be honest."

Marshminnow -- 86 moons -- tom (he/him) -- head hunter -- tagged: open
      Despite being a senior warrior, Marshminnow couldn't escape the bounce in his step as he entered the gathering. He loves being around other cats! The only thing he hoped was that he wasn't seeming too overbearing. The last thing he wanted was to scare any potentially new friends away. He paced impatiently around, too excited to truly pinpoint the first cat he wanted to talk to, at least so far.

Charclaw -- 28 moons -- tom (he/him) -- head scout -- tagged: open
      Charclaw made sure to keep himself composed, his mind wandering back to Ivyshine at ChaosClan's camp. He hoped she was doing well, expecting their kits. He stayed silently on the outskirts, ready to watch and listen for other cats.

Cinnamonflight -- 87 moons -- nonbinary (they/them) -- hunter -- tagged: Glacierbloom (Frosne)
      They had never expected someone to talk to them, but what in their life had ever been expected really? Cinnamonflight noted the slight chirp at the end of the cat's sentence, giving a tentative smile. "Cinnamonflight," they said softly, giving a respectful bow of their head towards Glacierbloom. "Nice to meet you." They snuck another glance at the direction they had seen Marshminnow disappear towards before deciding to settle their paws, wrapping their tail over their feet as a sign of what they hoped was relaxation.

Thundercloud -- 31 moons -- tom (he/him) -- hunter -- tagged: Lunarsong (YangClan)
      "Lunarsong," Thundercloud echoed, letting the name roll off his tongue. He liked the sound. He gave a short nod, closing his eyes briefly as he let the sounds of other conversation wash over him. "I, well, I have been here before, once," Thundercloud said slowly, tilting his head slightly as he thought about the past. "I stayed very much away from everyone, though I did meet one other cat named Leafgale. He doesn't seem to be here today, though," he said, giving the clearing one swift glance before looking back at Lunarsong. "I was here with a different clan though, like you I actually only just joined my new clan a few moons back. It's definitely... a lot different, ChaosClan."

Morningdew -- 24 moons -- she-cat (she/her) -- scout -- tagged: open
      There was no lack of confidence in Morningdew's posture. She wasn't overly arrogant, but she was proud of her abilities; and proud that even at a younger age, she was trusted to attend the gathering. She knew that Raptorstar was very careful about who he let come with him, and so she was going to make the best of it. She wandered around, not wanting to sit and wait for someone to come to her.

Foxpaw -- 11 moons -- she-cat (she/her) -- apprentice -- tagged: open
      She was surprised when her new leader had approached her about attending the gathering. As they group had left camp, she had seen her mentor, Mockingbirdcry, give one last nod before he turned to his mate and his kits. Foxpaw almost got the feeling he was sending her in his stead, to report back her findings to him once they came back. Whatever the case may be, Foxpaw found herself excited at the opportunity to be here, nervous that she might get to reconnect with some of her other clanmates from her old clan, LostClan. She walked around cat after cat, seeing if she recognized anyone... or seeing if anyone would approach her
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SEPTEMBER 2021 — 003

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:47 am

Marbledstar noticed Duckstar's surprised jump, and she chuckled softly. The air puffed from her nose, and she ducked her head to prevent from embarrassing herself. "I am from Katter av den Frosne Øya. We live a long ways from here, so it is likely you have not heard of us before," she meowed, remembering Mooseglow's advice. Due to them living several days' journey from the site of the Gathering and other Clans' territories, it was extremely common for their own Clan to be unknown. "The night sure is nice. I'm not used to weather this warm," she chuckled. No matter the season, the Gathering always held warmer weather than her own territory. Where she lived, snow blanketed the ground nearly year round. Their medicine cats most often had to dig to find herbs, but Marbledstar loved it. She wasn't used to grass or leaves underpaw.

Maplesong nodded along, a pride blossoming in her chest as the tom spoke of receiving his full name. She longed to train an apprentice before she retired, and she knew that this tom's mentor must be proud of him. Verbanabloom seemed to be rather on edge, and she couldn't help but snort softly. Any medicine cat needed to know when to let their fur lie flat or they may end up at the center of unwanted attention. It was known that medicine cats must be unbiased in Clan conflicts, and Maplesong had learned to hide her temper when interacting even with other medicine cats. "Your leader must have great confidence in you if they were willing to allow you to attend a Gathering so young. It's custom that new warriors don't attend Gatherings in my Clan as they're the ones most likely to stir up trouble," she purred. She knew that she would have been one of the ones to do so if she had been a member of her Clan when she was just sixteen moons old. It felt like so long ago that she was that young, and she popped her joints experimentally. It was rather funny to see how much her joints ached nowadays when she could have run laps around the entire territory when she was younger.

Glacierbloom smiled gently at Cinnamonflight. It was a mouthful of a name, but Glacierbloom knew that several of her own kits had similarly long names. The thoughts of her kits warmed her heart, but Glacierbloom knew she and Maplesong were now too old to consider carrying another litter. They had been fortunate enough for Brownie to surrogate for both their litters. “What Clan are you from? I don’t recognize your scent,” she purred with a smile. Cinnamonflight seemed relaxed enough for a conversation, and Glacierbloom was happy for that. She was a chatty cat, even if she had been relatively quiet when she first joined her Clan.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yangclan. 005. september.

Postby broken* » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:04 pm

yangclan

the nervous tom felt his muscles slowly relaxing, his fur flattening against his back, his ears finally able to stop swiveling nervously and actually focus on the cat before him. he watched the way that this riverstar seemed to be lost in his thoughts when talking about his family, and couldnt help the wishful feeling inside of himself in longing for something like that; but it didnt do to dwell on the negatives of the past. "of course, some memories are better left in the past, rather than be dug up and refreshed. i know that more than anyone." the tom chuckled lightly at his own words without thought, before nervously batting himself over the ear at realizing what he had said. "ah, yes. yangclan is rather interesting; we share an abandoned two-leg building with another clan, known as yinclan. our territory is essentially split down the middle between the two clans, but we all work very closely together. my mother was from yinclan, and now my sister is it's leader."

verbanabloom - med. cat - 19 moons - tom - maplesong
the softly colored tom-cat was mentally talking to himself half-heartedly to give himself encouragement in this social interaction; he knew that he could do it because his leader and his mentor believed that he could. besides, he wasn't as much of a scaredy cat as stratusstar, nor was he as blunt and rude as dockshade. taking a deep breath, he forced himself to sit up straighter and meet the eyes of the older molly before him, determined to not be seen as a pushover or a mouse-heart in any way, but he did feel his chest actually swell with pride "ah, and a good custom that is for any clan i think; typically cats my age are more mischievous, but i've always been told i am mature for my age. tell me more about your clan, are there any other customs that they follow?"

whitespark - hunter - 47 moons - tom - ratbolt
the curly coated tom cat was getting tired of standing around, particularly standing still in a stagnant position, and so, with his eyes still watching the molly before him, he sat down about a hares-length away from her, his large ears perked up but still swiveling around occasionally. "well thank you miss ratbolt. it's a lot fancier of a name than i used to have; i had a two-leg that took care of me and he only called be popcorn, because of my fur." he replied to her 'fun fact' about herself with one of his own, thinking it was only proper etiquette.

the longhaired tom watched with keen and curious eyes as the other cat repeated his name, finding it interesting and oddly charming at the same time. he couldn't help the smile that slowly slipped onto his face as he watched the way this other cat observed the entire gathering space. "i used to just be luna, back when i was a street cat and then a loner, but my leader stratusstar took my name and molded it into a clan name." his ears perked up to listen to the other tom's story, enjoying getting to know thundercloud on a more personal level, like an almost friend. "yeah, unfortunately with how many clans there are, and who knows how many cats in each clan, it can be hard to be selected to go to multiple gatherings, let alone actually find your friends in other clans. you say your new clan is very different form your old one, how so? i suppose i don't know as much about the workings of other clans, as i've only ever been in yangclan myself, but it definitely is different to when i lived alone."

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me