1x1 with Alpha reboot

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:35 pm

"Scott is the Veterinarian in town." He says simply, then, "you're welcome. Just bring them back later. Your dad hired me part time and is letting me stay a while. " He had stashed his things in a loose panel and was reclining with a book when she had come back.

Morag rises from the straw, listening to the rain pounding on the roof. "You mentioned school. College?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:42 pm

Emily nodded. “Oh okay. That makes sense. I’ve met him a few times.” She said. She leaned against a stall. “Oh umm yeah. I’m just finishing up school. I ride competitively at school. “ she said shrugging. “How long have you been working here?” She asked curiously
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:37 pm

"Just a few weeks. " is said, nodding to her response. "Uh... you're welcome to come up. If you're hungry I can fry some eggs or a cheese sandwich?" He does have microwavable food but doesn't feel like it's an appropriate meal for the bosses daughter.

"Your dad hired me to repair the barn, so that's what I've been doing. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:07 am

Emily smiled softly and blushed when her stomach rumbled. “A grilled cheese would be really great.” She spoke softly as she followed him upstairs. “How have you been liking it here so far?” Ask Emily curiously. She sat down in a chair and smiled more. “I owe you dinner sometime. Thank you seriously. I truly appreciate it it.”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:53 am

Morag laughs, "you don't owe me anything. "

The man waves her ahead of him, up the stairs and into the flat. "It's nice, doesn't leak. Rent is reasonable. " well, that and he isn't much for people... he goes to the sink and washes his hands. "Want some soup or cocoa?" He inquires politely, pulling out ingredients for the sandwich.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:14 am

Emily shook her head and smiled. He was very kind and she wanted to get to know him more. She would just have to come up with a way to thank him for the meal and warm clothes. “Ooh I’m hot cocoa please.” She said. She walked out towards him and leaned against the counter. “You ride?” Asked Emily curiously
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:30 am

"Eh, sometimes. When I have spare time. The gray in the arena is mine." He answers placing some butter in the skillet to melt and then pouring some milk in a different pan.

He works quietly, and then at his miniature excuse for a breakfast bar he serves the sandwiches and cocoa - already having cleaned up any messes.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:08 am

Emily’s eyes lit up as he talked. She gave him a soft nod. “Oh your horse is beautiful. I was admiring the gray earlier.” She said gently. She smiled a bit more as she accepted the grilled cheese and cocoa. She sat there happily as she ate. Emily glanced up at him and blushed deeply. “Thank you...this is delicious. I haven’t had a grilled cheese in way too long.” Said Emily with a light laugh
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:41 pm

"You're welcome. " is stated, shrugging. Morag nods at her words, "too bad he's a mutt, else I'd show him. But he's fast and strong and very smart, we have won a few cross country races. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:00 pm

Emily nodded softly as she listened to him. Her eyes lit up and she offered him a smile. She blushed as she quickly finished her grilled cheese. “That’s amazing. I can’t wait to see you ride some time. This grilled cheese was really great by the way.” She said sweetly. She blushed more. “We should hang out more.” Blurted out Emily. She covered her mouth and glanced away embarrassed
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me