Godly Canines 1x1 w/ Direwolf

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ϟ ) ── 002

Postby direwolf. » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:30 am

x
      𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑀𝐸𝑆
      xx
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      male.xxfive years.xxgreyhound.xxmentions: ---xxtags: poseidon
      xxxxxHermes watched as Apollo nodded his head in response to Poseidon's question. "Yes, all she needs is rest now. I'll see to making her comfortable until she wakes." The retriever had responded, his nose sniffing her pelt for anything that he may have missed. The red springer spaniel laid motionless, only the rising and falling of her chest indicated that she was actually alive.

xxxxxThe messenger god looked to Poseidon as he addressed him. "Yeah, sure." He said, following after the australian shepherd. Once the reached Hestia's den, he sat back on his haunches. "I didn't see anything except for Hestia's nearly lifeless body. But Apollo said whatever attacked her was from Tartarus? Do you think.." He trailed off, not even wanting to mention the titans.

x
      𝐴𝑃𝐻𝑅𝑂𝐷𝐼𝑇𝐸
      xx
      female.xxfive years.xxafghan hound.xxmentions: --xxtags: zeus, hera, apollo, hades
      xxxxxThe goddess of love watched as Hermes and Poseidon went off to speak somewhere more privately. When she turned back to look at the others, she noticed Zeus and Hera appear to address the situation. Immediately, the alpha began to ask Apollo what had happened. She stood there silently, listening to hear what had happened as well.

xxxxxThe golden retriever gave a small shake of his head. "Nothing. Hermes called for me, and I came over to see Hestia laying here like this. But she has dark blood on her fur which means that whatever attacked her was from Tartarus." He spoke, gazing down at the resting Hestia. "I haven't had any prophecies to indict that this might happen, but I can try to see if I get one. I'll take Hestia to my den to watch her, and I'll try to see if any prophecies come to me."

xxxxx"If whatever attacked her is from Tartarus then.. Hades, are you involved?" She questioned, giving a pointed look over to the dark furred Irish wolfhound. Tartarus and the Underworld were Hades' domain, and he should know what was going on.

xxxxxThe wolfhound glared at Aphordite which made her hackles rise. Clearly, he was offended at being accused of something that he did not do. "I'm not involved, but I will go check on Tartarus." And like that, the male disappeared into a shadow. Minutes passed, and the wolfhound returned with a grave look on his face. "I couldn't find them. The border keeping the titans in is broken. I do not know how this could have happened. No one can escape Tartarus." He muttered, shaking his head.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly Canines 1x1 w/ Direwolf

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:43 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ø poѕeιdon ø
┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫
eight § beta § middle of pack camp § god § australian shepherd § tags; hermes
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The shepherd sighed roughly, sitting down on the den floor. His head was swirling, while memories of banishing the titans rose to the surface. "Push them back Poseidon! We must get them beyond the special barrier Hades erected!" His brother's words echoed throughout his head as he closed his eyes for a moment. Opening them again, his blue eyes refocused towards Hermes. "I pray that isn't what it seems. If so, I fear we may need help this time around. I know we all have sons and daughters in mortal packs around the forests and mountains and we may need to put our pride aside for the sake of all" Poseidon sighed roughly, his eyes cast down at the ground, fear echoing around the entire camp.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ø нera ø
┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫
seven § alpha's mate § middle of pack camp § german shepherd § goddess § tags; hermes, apollo, zeus & aphrodite
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hera turned away from the two brutes and looked towards Aphrodite. The white shepherd padded towards the afghan. As she approached, she heard the females comment to Hades and narrowed her eyes. "Hades was a big part of banishing those titans to begin with, so I'd rather you not accuse him. We don't need to start fighting amongst ourselves." Hera's voice was soft yet firm. She didn't defend Hades but now was a time to be strong, not bickering amongst each other like young puppies. She sat down near Aphrodite and looked over as Hades reappeared, shaking his head. Hera caught his words and sighed rather roughly. Perhaps the three brothers needed to get together and discuss Tartarus. Meanwhile, Zeus listened to Apollo's words
as they stood over the unconscious Hestia. "Take care of Hestia and see if anything comes to you." He spoke before dismissing Apollo. The light brown and white aussie shepherd padded towards Poseidon and gestured for the brute to come with him. Zeus also nodded to Hades to follow him. "We need to talk about this threat in private brothers, come with me to my den" He spoke, padding towards the upper ledge den.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ϟ ) ── 003

Postby direwolf. » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:22 pm

x
      𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑀𝐸𝑆
      xx
      male.xxfive years.xxgreyhound.xxmentions: ---xxtags: poseidon
      xxxxxThe greyhound cocked his head to the side when Poseidon mentioned their demigod offspring. "I do have many demigod pups, but will they help us? I'm not sure. Maybe we can offer them something.. valuable in reward for helping us." He suggested. He was not sure if his pups would so eagerly jump on the chance to die at the paws of titans just for his sake. But for a reward from the gods themselves? They may jump on the opportunity to earn a name for themselves.
      xxxxxNoticing Zeus appear to drag Poseidon away to a meeting, he stood up and took his leave to the rest of the pack. As he reached the other gods and goddesses who remained in the area where he had appeared with Hestia's body, he plopped down on his haunches and lifted a leg to scratch behind his ear. He hoped Poseidon kept his words in mind about offering the demigods some kind of reward for helping them, if they choose to do so. Gods and their offspring did not have the best of terms.

x
      𝐴𝑃𝐻𝑅𝑂𝐷𝐼𝑇𝐸
      xx
      female.xxfive years.xxafghan hound.xxmentions: --xxtags: zeus, hera, hades
      xxxxxWhen Hera scolded her for accusing Hades, Aphrodite gave a quiet huff and turned her head away without another word. Hades was the only one who had access to the titans, so it was not completely unreasonable for her to assume that he took part of releasing them. She could feel Hades' harsh gaze on her, but she ignored him. He can be a grumpy and sad pup all he wanted. However, Hera's words rang true. They should not be arguing amongst each other when the threat of titans loomed near.
      xxxxxHer attention was caught by Zeus when he announced a meeting for himself, his two brothers, and his mate. She could not help but give a small sigh that she was not invited. She could be useful in the meeting as well.

xxxxxWith a dip of his head, he followed after Zeus to the largest den in the pack. As they all arrived, he sat back on his haunches and listened to Zeus speak. When Zeus asked him all that he had seen in Tartarus, he began to speak. "I did not see the titans within Tartarus pack. I did not even see how they had escaped; it should not be possible. They must have gotten help on the outside, or they somehow weakened the defenses from within which should be impossible. The only logical explanation is that they had help. Perhaps another titan that we did not condemn to Tartarus. When the war happened, there were titans that did not take part, so they were allowed to remain free. Maybe they finally decided that they must free the others."
      xxxxxThe wise australian shepherd listened as Hades explained what he had seen in Tartarus. "I think you could be on to something, Hades. I know most of the male titans were sentenced to Tartarus with an exception of a couple. Most of the female titans were spared but, of course, there were exceptions there as well. I think it is very much possible that the titans within Tartarus had received help from the outside." He responded with a quiet sigh. "We must find these titans, but they could be anywhere by now. We do not know exactly when they had escaped. I am sure they will come for us, and another war will begin."
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:25 pm

ø poѕeιdon ø
eight § beta § middle of pack camp § god § australian shepherd § tags; hera, hades & zeus

Poseidon sat down in his brothers den, keeping in mind what Hermes had said about a reward of sorts for helping them. Perhaps a safe haven for demigods so they are among others like them rather than being among mortals confused and lost. He tilted his head as he heard Zeus confirm the worst. "Perhaps brothers, we should request help. We all have sons and daughters out in the world, and no offense but we could barely lock them away the first time. We can offer them a safe place for them to create a home for them to be themselves after this is over" Poseidon knew what he spoke could either turn the tide or cause them to laugh at the idea of asking for half mortal dogs for help. "I know it seems like we would be seen as weak for asking for help, but I'd rather lay down my pride and lock the titans away for good than lose to them" He huffed lightly, his blue eyes scanning the three dogs in front of him.

ø нera ø
seven § alpha's mate § middle of pack camp § german shepherd § goddess § tags; poseidon, zeus & hades

Hera sat beside Zeus, her worst fears coming true. The titans escaped and were loose again on the world. The white shepherd tipped her head as she listened to Hades and then to Zeus. Her mates words made sense and then she heard Poseidon speak. His idea made a lot of sense but it rubbed her fur the wrong way because she knew her mate had had pups with normal dogs but she didn't like to speak or hear of it. "Poseidon has a point, this is the best way to grow numbers to hunt for these titans." Hera said, her eyes focused on Poseidon before sweeping over the other two. "He also brings up a great point, now is the time to lay down pride to save the world. We all know what the titans were capable of, and what we need to prevent from happening to all the mortals as well as the demigod dogs and our own pack." Her words were soft but she agreed completely with Poseidon, which was rare for her.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ϟ ) ── 004

Postby direwolf. » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:11 pm

xxxxxAt the mention of his children, Zeus' ears seemed to tilt back ever so slightly. He did not dare meet the eyes of his mate. She knew of his.. disloyalty when it came to his half-god offspring. As much as he hated the idea of involving his children, he released a sigh. It was not like he really cared about his children; it was more so having to set aside his pride and ask for help. He was a god and should be able to handle this on his own, but Poseidon was right. They needed help. "Perhaps you are right about that, Poseidon." He murmured. Even saying those words put a bad taste in his mouth. He knew it was their only option though.

xxxxxHades nodded his head at the words of Poseidon. "If we can make a place for the titans then we can surely make a place for our children." He stated. "While I do not have as many offspring as some," a look was briefly cast toward Zeus, "I am sure our offspring will jump on the opportunity to aid us, especially with such a reward in place for them."

xxxxx"Then it is settled. We will contact our children to help aid us in this oncoming war. If that is all, I will inform the others to do the same. I suggest the both of you to begin contacting your offspring." Zeus said to the others, his lip curling back slightly when he noticed the look that he had received from Hades. Rising to his paws, he waited for either Hades or Posiedon to either mention something else before he ended the meeting. He was ready to get this over with. The male had countless of children to contact, and he would like to get through it as fast as he could. He had not met many of his offspring.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:17 pm

ø тυndra ø
two § rogue § valley § aussie x golden § demigod § son of hades § tags; n/a

The breeze blew through the aussie's tri-color fur as he padded through the grass field at the base of the valley. The two year old rogue sighed, he was so lost. The sun was halfway across the sky and he was already feeling the heat. Having thick fur on a warm day was the worst, and he never handled the heat well. The male looked around the valley before he spotted a large oak tree and it's large branches created a sheltered area. Tundra began padding towards it, his eyes were focused on the shade and coolness that the tree would give him. "Gods, this heat is the worst" He huffed, wishing it was cooler during the day. The young brute finally reached the shade and let out an immediate sigh of relief as he entered the shade. Tundra padded beside the tree trunk and laid down beside it, pushing his back against the wood. He scratched his back as well when he did that and huffed happily. Placing his head on his paws, he let out a low sigh. Tundra decided to continue on his path to find his father when the sun was closer to the horizon and it wasn't as hot for the thick haired dog.

ø jenga ø
three § rogue § mountainside § greyhound x collie § demigod § daughter of hermes § tags; n/a

Jenga's sharp eyes looked at the open field beside the large mountain. Her keen vision was searching for lunch as her stomach grumbled, reminding her of the hunger. The greyhound mix lowered herself to the ground before a quick motion to her left alerted the black and white female to a rabbit. She steadied herself before darting forward, her paws ate up the ground in front of her as she moved. Her motions were fast, almost like a blur in motion. The female noticed the rabbit take off and she smiled to herself. "game on" and picked up speed. It didn't take the black and white mix long before her jaws closed around the tawny pelt of the rabbit, stopping the chase and bringing the kill bite. She slid to a stop, the rabbit tight in her maw. The female looked around and noticed a shaded spot under a rock outcrop and padded towards, panting lightly while the rabbit was still in her mouth. Reaching the outcrop, she laid down in the shade, facing the field and set the rabbit at her paws. Slowly, she began eating, enjoying the peace as she ate her prey.

ø reх ø
three § rogue § forest § afghan x saluki § demigod § son of aphrodite § tags; n/a

Rex padded through the thick forest. He was walking beside a pack's territory line, he could scent the markers. The tricolor saluki mix panted lightly as he grumbled to himself. "stupid packs, why must they claim so much land" the brute was smart enough not to cross pack lands due to his rogue status, but he did love to walk along the markers and cause discontent that way. It was a game for him, and he knew that pack dogs always took the bait.
"Hey you! Get off our land!"
a deep bark sounded from the pack land to his right. The brute turned his head to see a black and white pitbull mix standing beside a brown and white cocker spaniel. Tipping his head to the right inquisitively, he snorted. "I'm not and haven't been on your land" He huffed and continued on his way. They were so easy, always taking the bait. "Yes you have!" The spaniel snorted, her ears drawn back and her eyes were narrowed in a glare, hackles raised. "ENOUGH" Even Rex ducked his head slightly at the power in the new dogs voice. A blue merle great dane stood there, clearly a high ranking dog. "This dog has not been on our land, if you'd bothered to smell inside the markers. Get back to camp! and you rogue, keep moving" The dane huffed, his eyes hard as he turned away, following his pack mates away. Rex snorted and took a deep breath. The scent marker ends just up ahead and he kept a steady pace to who knows where, he didn't for sure.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ϟ ) ── 005

Postby direwolf. » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:41 pm

x
      𝐵𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑍
      xx
      male.xxtwo years.xxgerman shepherd.xxson of zeus.xxloner.
      xxxxxIt used to bother him that he was not accepted by mortals nor the gods. Blitz remained in between the two. He was too powerful to be among the mortals, yet he was too weak to be among the gods. He learned to accept that life was not fair. It was difficult to find other demigods despite his father being well-known with the mortals. Zeus had plenty of children roaming around. He had so many half-siblings somewhere out there, but here he was.. alone. It was a lonely life.

xxxxxHe did not do very much during the day. He either stole food from others, or he encountered the many dangers that lurked in this realm. He had noticed an increased activity of these beasts. He had seen a chimera not too long ago, and he was not stupid enough to take it on. He had tucked tail and ran in the opposite direction. However, it did make him wonder why these creatures were appearing much more often now. Speaking of, the sound of frantic whines reached his ears.

xxxxxWithout hesitation, he took off in the direction of the whimpers and barks. Not before long, he noticed a labrador being chased by a nemean lion. He watched as the canine did his best to duck and weave out of the reach of the ferocious beast. Not wanting to see this canine die, he sprung into action. Without a mighty bark, he charged the lion and cut it off from going after the other canine. Baring his teeth, he snapped at the large cat; it was now focused on him. Once again, he ran, but this time, this beast was on his tail. As he ran, the clouds overhead began to turn gray. Thunder began to boom, close and loud. Turning on his heel to face the lion, he released a powerful bark. Before him, lightning stuck down and pierced the beast. Now charred, the beast collapsed onto its side and moved no more. It would no longer be harassing the innocent mortals of this realm.

xxxxxExhausted and drained from using his powers, he lowered his head and slowly walked over to the frightened labrador. The yellow furred canine was huddled down, trembling behind a rock. "It's okay, you're safe now."

x
      𝑍𝐴𝐿𝐸
      xx
      male.xxthree years.xxenglish setter.xxson of poseidon.xxloner.
      xxxxxSalty waves licked at his paws as the water rolled onto the shore. Zale watched as the water retreated back to where it came. This was his father's domain, and he always felt a connection to him whenever he stood here and gazed out into the ocean. He enjoyed his time at the beach, and the prey was plentiful. He could either hunt down the pests that flew around, or he could swim in the waters and catch fish. Both options kept him close to his father's domain. He was a water dog, and he enjoyed swimming. The sand could be annoying, but it was part of his father's domain as well. The water rolled onto these sandy shores.

x
      𝑅𝑂𝐵𝐼𝑁
      xx
      female.xxfour years.xxsmooth collie.xxdaughter of apollo.xxhunter of artemis.
      xxxxxLaying beneath a tree, Robin watched as the creatures of the forest went on about their day. Birds chirped overhead, deer grazed in the tall grass, rabbits scurried to their holes.. all was peaceful. Resting her head on her paws, she closed her eyes and allowed her mind to drift. She enjoyed being a hunter for Artemis. Before she had joined her, she felt lost and hopeless. Being a demigod, she had no one to turn to. However, when she met the goddess Artemis, she was given an opportunity which she could not refuse. She belonged with a pack now. She was surrounded by sisters, some demigods and others mortal, but they were all the same. They were a strong and formidable pack. Plus it was nice to be recognized by one of the gods. She saw her father on occasion as he was the brother of Artemis, but she saw Artemis much more than Apollo. Her father had his own responsibilities.

xxxxxRising from her paws, she decided to check up on the other hunters. As she walked through the trees, it did not take her long to pick up the scent of a fellow canine. Following the scent, she ended up finding Jenga. "Hello, Jenga. Nice catch." She nodded to her, sitting back on her haunches. Her eyes squeezed shut as a yawn escaped her maw. "When do you think Artemis will show up?" She questioned, gazing over at the collie mix. I had been some time since she last saw the goddess.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:58 pm

ø тυndra ø
two § rogue § valley § aussie x golden § demigod § son of hades § tags; blitz

The aussie mix heard something in the distance. It sounded like the roar of a nemean lion, but they never travel this far. The two year old got to his paws and picked up a brisk pace towards the sound. As it got closer, he pulled the shadows around him, and crept up. His ears pricked forward as he watched the lion being attacked by a german shepherd and a few feet away stood a cowering labrador. Pulling the shadows off him, he stepped closer to the fight just as a bolt of lightning struck the lion. The young brute made his way towards the two dogs. "Hello there" he barked, his blue eyes catching the two dogs in front of him. Just the other day he'd ended up fighting Erymanthian boar and managed to kill it. These monsters were getting bolder by the day.

ø jenga ø
three § hunter of artemis § mountainside § greyhound x collie § demigod § daughter of hermes § tags; robin

The female finished her rabbit, licking her lips as she looked over at Robin who yawned as she asked the question that Jenga had been thinking about a little bit ago. "I'm not sure, I haven't seen her in a while. I hope everything is okay" the greyhound mix spoke. She hadn't seen her father in a while either. She'd met him a few times when she was testing out her teleportation and ran into him on accident because he'd been on her mind. The collie mix sat up as she tipped her head, before raising a hind paw to scratch it. After she had itched her ear, the female stood and stretched, arching her tail over her back. Jenga thought about how long it had been since she'd seen Artemis and hoped everything in the pack was okay.

ø reх ø
three § rogue § forest/close to ocean § afghan x saluki § demigod § son of aphrodite § tags; zale

The tri colored brute was padding along the edge of another pack when he heard the sounds of the ocean close by. He picked up his pace, wondering if there would be any other demigods on the beach. The male saluki mix was hoping that he'd find someone else like him, he was tired of the mortal dogs he kept running into. Rex was moving faster when he didn't realize he'd set paw on the territory he'd been on the edge of. slam he felt the wind leave his lungs as a large body crashed into his, shoving him to the ground. The saluki mix blinked his eyes as he stared into the eyes of a large st. bernard mix male. A growl emitted from the males mouth as he pinned Rex to the forest floor. "who are you and why are you on my pack land" the tone of his voice and the rough growl told Rex that this was the Alpha. He struggled to get up, whimpering as the dog snarled and pushed him back down. "It was an accident, go back to the pack" Rex used his last ditch effort, charm speak that he got from his mother. The st. bernard mix stopped snarling, his eyes glazed over and he let the saluki mix up. Rex took no chances and bolted. The ground was eaten up by his paws as he came over the hill and lost his footing on the down slope onto the beach. He tripped and stumbled, tumbling over himself and crashing into the dog on the beach.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ϟ ) ── 006

Postby direwolf. » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:19 am

x
      𝐵𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑍
      xx
      male.xxtwo years.xxgerman shepherd.xxson of zeus.xxloner.
      xxxxxEars pricking at the sound of a voice, Blitz turned his head in the direction that it had come from. He noticed another canine who was beginning to approach them. The male bared his teeth in warning, not wanting this unfamiliar canine to get too close to him and the innocent canine who he had saved. However, his body was betraying him after using his powers. His legs crumbled from underneath him due to the weight of exhaustion. A quiet huff escaped him as he watched the newcomer. "What do you want?" He barked, keeping a careful eye on the other brute. It was not like he could do much more than that. He did catch a familiar scent off this other canine. He did not smell like a normal canine, like the one who stood behind the rock still quivering in fear.

x
      𝑍𝐴𝐿𝐸
      xx
      male.xxthree years.xxenglish setter.xxson of poseidon.xxloner.
      xxxxxAs Zale stood looking out into the water, he did not hear the approaching footfalls of another canine barreling toward him until it was too late. A startled yelp escaped him as the other canine crashed into him and sent him sprawling into the water just in time for a small wave to crash into his face. Quickly rising to his paws with a soaked face and nose filled with seawater, he spun to meet his attacker while shaking his head and violently sneezing. "Who are you?" He coughed, the water behind him beginning to slowly rise as he waited to see if this canine was friend or foe. If foe, he would be crushed by water.

x
      𝑅𝑂𝐵𝐼𝑁
      xx
      female.xxfour years.xxsmooth collie.xxdaughter of apollo.xxhunter of artemis.
      xxxxxRobin nodded in agreement to the words of Jenga. She needed some sort of direction in her life, and she knew Artemis would provide said direction for her. They were keeping the forests safe. However, she did notice an increase activity of.. monsters. It was not rare that they would see them on their hunts, but they were becoming more frequent in their visits. "Maybe she can tell us why the monsters have been attacking more frequently." She said, watching Jenga rise to her paws and stretch.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:30 pm

ø тυndra ø
two § rogue § valley § aussie x golden § demigod § son of hades § tags; blitz

Tundra flicked his ears back as he noticed the rather dominant words and bared teeth but the canine was tired. The aussie mix lowered his tail slightly as he tipped his head to the side. "I heard the lion's roars and came to help. I see now my help was unwanted" Tundra spoke, he wasn't in the mood to fight another canine, especially one that was similar to himself. He knew the difference between canines with godly powers versus normal canines. Tundra sighed a little rougher than normal as he laid down, not bothering to pick a fight. "I know you have powers, I'm just not sure who your parent is." Tundra flicked his ears forward as he heard the sky rumble and the ground shook under his paws. "Are you doing this?" he asked, jumping to his paws and looking around as grey clouds covered the sky.

ø jenga ø
three § hunter of artemis § mountainside § greyhound x collie § demigod § daughter of hermes § tags; robin

Jenga nodded, hearing Robin's words as the female remembered how many more monsters they'd been seeing. "I haven't heard from my father much, which is odd considering his job. And the increasing monster sightings is definitely worrying." Jenga stated, shaking her black and white coat as she remembered one of the more recent hunts where they'd run into a minotaur which was probably the toughest monster she'd ever faced on her own. The female felt her hair rise along her spine as the sky rumbled, grey clouds covered the once blue sky and the ground rumbled beneath her feet. Something big, like gods big was happening and she wasn't sure what it was.

ø reх ø
three § rogue § forest/close to ocean § afghan x saluki § demigod § son of aphrodite § tags; zale

Rex yelped at the impact, which sent him stumbling backwards. The sand coated his fur and got in his face, forcing the male to cough rather harshly. He blinked his eyes furiously, rubbing them with sand covered paws. Ignoring the canine for the moment, he washed his face in the ocean water, and was finally able to see. He stepped back, facing the dog in front of him. It was an english setter, with a wall of ocean water rising behind him. He had god powers too! Rex wagged his tail as afghan mix watched the dog in front of him. "My name is Rex, and you must be a son of Poseidon due to the control over the water." He commented, his eyes catching on the setter in front of him. "I'm sorry for crashing into you, I was almost dog chow for a huge pack alpha just in the woods there." Rex threw his head back towards the forest near the end of his comment. Suddenly the ground rumbled while the sky darkened and the saluki mix looked upwards as the grey clouds covered the sky and he let out a small whine, not sure what was happening.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me