1x1 w/ Piera

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Piera

Postby Piera » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:27 pm

"Just unpack and get settled. Mum likes treating you guys the first night before Pa breaks your spirit." Tate said very matter of factly. "We gotta search your bags for 'restrited items'." He said, air quoting.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:39 pm

Travis nodded at the mention of getting to settle in for the first night. He was half expecting to be put to work the second the taxi stopped, so that was a relief. At the mention of restricted items, he paused, "what counts as restricted?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:14 pm

"Anything that'll distract you from work. That usually means phones, laptops, tablets." There were other things but Tate doubted that any of it Travis had. "So you can offer em up now or wait to get searched."
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:07 am

"I can't have my phone?" Travis exclaimed, "what about when I'm not working, I can't even have my own stuff? That doesn't seem fair."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:14 am

Tate shrugged. " Thems the rules. You get in for one hour after work and that's it. We don't want any accidents cause you were distracted by your phone while working."
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:34 am

Travis sighed, pulling open his duffle bag. He pulled his laptop out, along with a bunch of cables for it. With the laptop, a small photo of a boy who looked to be the same age as Travis fluttered to the ground next to the bed, which Travis didn't seem to notice. He put his phone onto of the laptop and held it out towards Tate, "here."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:10 pm

Tate quickly ducked down and picked up the picture, having a quick peek at it. "Oh I dont take this stuff, Pa does. You dropped this by the way." He held it out to Travis.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:14 pm

Travis shrugged, putting the devices on the dresser so he could hand it off to Tate's father later. He took the photo, looking at it with a frown. "Huh, forgot I packed this."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:27 pm

"Who is it? Family or friend?" He wouldn't be the first to bring family photos, most people do. Or atleast have photos on their phone.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:34 pm

"Oh, uh, he's my boyfriend," Travis said, stuffing the photo back into the bag, "or my ex, I don't know anymore. Last time I saw him he was cheating on me with some guy from the volleyball team, so things are kind of up in the air right now." He shrugged, trying to act as though he wasn't still upset about the whole situation.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me