1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:44 pm

Oh right. I meant to add her too for sure!

Should we each try and add three more characters?
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:46 pm

sure
i could probably put in pokemon characters, but...kinda feel like i have to put Red AND Bear in, so i can only put one Pokemon in. but i wants LAP in here for Red, which would mean Lee would have to be in the RP, right?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:50 pm

Yes. I may want to add in ARK and Lee together and or Trix and LAP together if that makes sense? But yes! I definitely want the characters that are need to be there. Do you have a preference with characters if I may ask?
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:55 pm

tropicalpeacock wrote:Yes. I may want to add in ARK and Lee together and or Trix and LAP together if that makes sense? But yes! I definitely want the characters that are need to be there. Do you have a preference with characters if I may ask?

hmm, if we only want 6 characters...maybe we should make the number higher, so we can have some room to work. like, we could say 9 characters each, but might only get up to 7 or 8 actual characters

well, I’ve got Jessabella, was that her name? and Red Robot
Anri and Bear pup
Amaya
that’s 5 so far.
i really want to put Jasell in now, but Fleur i always put in RPs with her...both of them would add up to 7

if you have Zurteca, ARK, Lee, Sam, and Jinku, you’d only have 5, but you said you might put LAP and Trix in
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:04 pm

I think that’s a great idea! Let’s do that as long as that’s ok with you.

Ok. I may add in Trix and LAP as well as Lee and ARK. Would that be ok? Only if that’s cool with you.

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:12 pm

tropicalpeacock wrote:I think that’s a great idea! Let’s do that as long as that’s ok with you.

Ok. I may add in Trix and LAP as well as Lee and ARK. Would that be ok? Only if that’s cool with you.

kay

yup, that’s fine
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:13 pm

Alright! Cool! Sadly, I may have to go to bed now but I will be on tomorrow evening if that’s cool. I hope that doesn’t cause any inconvenience.

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:14 pm

tropicalpeacock wrote:Alright! Cool! Sadly, I may have to go to bed now but I will be on tomorrow evening if that’s cool. I hope that doesn’t cause any inconvenience.

it’s fine
kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:55 pm

So, uh, surprise I’m back for a little bit lol xD

Are there anymore characters the you think should be included?

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:10 pm

idk, but i dislike odd numbers...we both have 7
might actually throw a Pokemon oc in, not sure yet
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me