Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 13, 2019 10:57 am

August chuckled as Travis stumbled over his words once more. He guessed that he was one of those college kids that was not all to used to human interactions. He nodded and walked alongside him, sipping his mocha as he went. "I'm August but you probably could have figured that out from the name tag I wore while at work." He told him with a smile. "Your name is Travis, right?" He asked him. He had so many customers and names in one day that he had to check just to be sure before he embarrassed himself. "What do you study?" He asked him.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 am

"Nice to meet you August. Yup, Travis Elrod at your service," he curtsied as they walked, not an easy task but one that brought a little grin to his face. "Oh, I'm Majoring it computing science, coding and all that, how about you?" In his head Travis was giving himself a huge pat on the back for being able to pull himself together and have a semi normal conversation with this wildly attractive man. Maybe there was hope for him yet.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 13, 2019 11:16 am

August couldn't help but laugh and smile as he noticed Travis curtsie. "A curtsie rather than a bow, interesting choice." He told him with a smile before they continued on their walk to the school. "I'm majoring in English. Writing and that sort." He spoke with a smile as he looked at him. "I hope to become a writer eventually or even an English teacher if I choose to take more schooling." He explained as he looked at him. "What is your future career plans?" He asked him curiously.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon May 13, 2019 11:18 am

"Every guy out there is gonna bow, someone's gotta mix things up," he nodded, smiling as August told him about his plans for the future, "Hmm, sounds like fun, I wish I was creative enough to write," Travis chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh! Uh, I'm not sure, actually. Probably something in software development."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 13, 2019 11:23 am

August nodded with a laugh. "Yes, we need some people to keep the world different and interesting." He spoke as he looked at him. "I wish I was smart enough and focused enough to do software development but everyone has their strengths." He spoke as he looked at him with a smile upon his face. He nodded as Travis spoke about his possible career path. "You still have time to decide." He assured him.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon May 13, 2019 11:26 am

"Ha! Fair enough. Maybe when you're a famous author I'll make you a website, I know how, it was a project once. Friends and family discount of course," Travis winked dramatically, speaking in a joking tone. "Yeah, I'm sure I'll have it all figured out one day. Well, that's a little hopeful... I'm sure I'll know my career one day," he laughed.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed May 15, 2019 1:54 pm

August laughed as he looked at Travis. "Well, I guess if you make me a website for the family and friends discount I would dedicate one of my famous novels to you." He spoke with a teasing tone as he looked at him. He smiled as they walked along together to the school. "Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is someone's future going to be figured out in a day." He explained as he looked at him. He hummed as they approached the school. "I got to head to class. It was nice meeting you Travis." He spoke before he gave him a wave and ran off into the nearest building where his classes were.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Wed May 15, 2019 2:02 pm

"Ha, a book for me, finally something to write home about," Travis laughed, smiling brightly at August. As they approached the English building they said their goodbyes. "It was good to meet you too," Travis smiled, waving as August entered the building. It was only ten minutes later, when Travis realized he didn't have anyway to contact. Besides knowing where he worked, he guessed, he hoped it wouldn't be considered stalking if he showed up at the coffee shop to see August agin.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed May 15, 2019 2:14 pm

August laughed at Travis' joke as he entered the English building. Then while he sat down in his class he realized himself that he had no other way of contacting Travis. He hoped his saw him again on the school campus, although it was highly unlikely because of their different buildings and classes and the fact that they had different dorms in different dorm buildings. He then realized that he could see Travis again if he came into his work again. He hoped so. Soon classes began.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Wed May 15, 2019 2:19 pm

Class went normally for Travis, he tried to follow along, fell a little behind, snuck peeks at his neighbour, caught up for a bit, so on and so forth. When his final class for the day let Travis made a beeline to the library, finding the quiet building a good sanctuary for his peaceful coding sessions. His dorm was too loud with his roommates always playing their video games at top volume and Travis wanted to get his text based game down as soon as possible. In the library Travis went to the back where his favourite nest of beanbag chairs was hidden. He piled them all up in his particular fashion and settled into the soft material, laptop out and ready and few hours of good work.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me