1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:59 pm

Xander continues to play the tune as he looks at the view, a tear going down his cheek as he remembers his mother, after some time he stops playing and looks up at the sky. "I miss you mother.."

The king takes his break from dealing with people and wants to rest and eat, bumping into Catherine along the way. " Catherine! What a pleasant surprise, how has it been going for you lately? I see you have been working on the amazing garden out there. You have done an amazing job out there, quite proud! You should take a break and clean up and eat, I am sure you have done a lot of hard work so far a break wouldn't hurt."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:09 pm

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Castle Garden|Tags: Xander|
Catherine stopped moving as the king came into view and did the best curtsy she could in spite of having her hands occupied with the basket. She smiled at him as he spoke β€œThank you, your majesty, that’s quite kind of you.” she responded, her tone gentle. She was glad to have the ability to work with such a kind royal family, especially one that liked her. She knew that she could have had a much harder life if the stakes had been different.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:21 pm

The king smiles towards her "It is no problem at all! Go get ready to clean up and tell the maid that the king sent you, should get your bath ready, I'll order some food for you." He heads off to have food get order and ready for both of them to eat, he walks around while he waits and servants tell them both when the food is ready.

Xander cleans his face up a bit and puts his flute away. Heading towards the library to see if there is any hints for him to find about archery, pulling out many books and scrolls to search for any ideas
Last edited by Dragontw on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:40 am

|18 Years|Servant|Location: Castle Garden|Tags: The King|
Catherine nodded and gave another departing curtsy before she walked to go get cleaned up. Luckily, she knew the maid well and it wouldn’t be awkward to have her draw the bath. β€œHi Beth, the king sent me to get cleaned up. So, I need the bath drawn, please.” she told the maid as she found her and gave her a smile as she tried not to be awkward about requesting the bath. After getting cleaned up she pulled on a Common blue dress that fell to her feet and the sleeves stopped a couple inches past her elbow and her hair was now in a nice updo to keep it out of her face. She made her way back toward the dining area after thanking Beth.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:55 am

In the dining room the king as been sitting in his royal seat, already eating the food that has been prepared. There is a wide range of food that has been made, too much for a king himself to eat. He calls a few of his servants to also eat, leaving enough food so Catherine could also eat He also teaching then a little bit on how to be more polite while eating when Catherine comes in.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:27 am

|18 Years|Servant|Location: Dining Hall|Tags: The King|
Catherine walked through the open doors to the dining hall and surveyed who was currently sitting at the table, a delicate smile marked on her lips. She nods in greeting to the other servants she makes eye contact with and curtsies in greeting to the king before taking her seat. She notices that others has taken food and therefore places food on her plate, careful to be neat and to not take a lot.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:42 am

The king looks over and to see Catherine curtsy. "Hello Catherine! You look delightful this evening." He gave a kind smile towards her. "Feel free to take what you want Catherine there is plenty here."

After time with reading Xander he doesn't find a whole lot and decides to put the books and scrolls away, heading to the dinning room and seeing everyone there and lightly smiles. "Hello father, I see you have a mini party going on here." He then looks at Catherine and smiles a little more. "Hello to you as well Catherine, you enjoying the food here?"
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:16 am

Catherine looked up as she heard someone approach the room and a faint smile touched her lips as Xavier came into view. β€œHello Xavier, yes everything is wonderful.” she responded, the smile still sat on her lips. Her voice still came out soft, but she was working on being less shy, so it was a bit louder than earlier.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:23 am

Xander decides to sit next to her and looked at her, watching her slightly, but trying not to be to weird. "I am glad they are wonderful. I see that my father is still being very kind towards you. My father generally has been the kindest one out off all the kingdoms... I hope that people do use him because of that.. Anyways how have you been liking all of this? The work, castle, kingdom. Have you wanted to go somewhere?"
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:46 am

Catherine smiled as he sat down beside her and shyly brushed a stray hair behind her ear. She looked over at him as he spoke and listened. β€œYes, he is very kind, I’m glad I lucked out with this family, I’ve heard horror stories of other kingdoms.” she replied, smiling still. She nodded β€œI’ve been liking it, everyone is quite nice to me,” she said as she looked over at him.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me