( ──── jaded hearts | w0ah & spicy |

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby w0ah » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:34 am

( ⚔ ──── 𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐊𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐍; 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑬 )

iiindentthough luka was hesitant to admit it, he knew what was really the case───he really couldn't go anywhere he wanted. in fact, if he even stepped a few paces away, an excruciating pain would overcome his body and dare let him get any further! and, even further, dare he admit that he hated the pain! now he really understood just why the mortals are tortured with pain, and why they fear it so much. the pain that luka felt those few moments ago and caused his brain to rewire itself, begging him to never step away again, to never try anything risky like that. "no, you've had a misunderstanding." he sighed. "i can't leave your side, not in this form, or your familiar." it was then that luka held a very similar expression of confusion, turning to eye the brunette. "though why am i a human? this i do not understand───i've never heard in my lifetime of a familiar taking the form of a human."
      iiindentas he answered with his name, the demon promptly nodded his head and continued to eye him.
      iiindentporter.
      iiindentthis surely was a human name, unknown to him nor anything he'd ever heard of before. but, although he was slightly disgusted at pretty much anything relating to mortals or humans, he found the ring of his name───the way it reverberated through the dark forest, to his ears, and through his thoughts───to be rather pleasing. luka responded shortly after a pause; "luka." he kept his replies concise, not trying nor caring to say much other than what needed to be said. the demon perked-up as porter continued, and found himself chuckling slightly. how strange laughter was! "no no no, i have a name; all familiars do. however, since the forms we take are usually of creatures that cannot speak, we allow our witches to give us one." the demon glanced around the trees as they swayed in the breeze, their leaves rustling and filling the empty forest with sound. perhaps i'll be able to find a way out of this attachment. luka began to ponder. maybe this warlock will get sick of me and send me away.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicyskeleton » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:51 pm

xxxxxporters heart dropped at the news. he was.. attached? to this guy. no, no. there sure is a misunderstanding here, there was no possible way a familiar could take on a humans body. right? the familiar held the same confusion he did, which gave port slight hope that this was all wrong. letting out a nervous laugh, porters eyes averted from the familiar and off into the distance. "no no, that cant be, familiars are free to roam wherever they want." he placed a hand on the top of his head, searching for some sort of logical reason for this. he was very anti social, and the thought of being next to someone at all times made him panic slightly. but the whole reason he had summoned a familiar in the first place was to get over his little lonely problem. all he could do was scoff at his own confusion, when there should be none.
        xxxxxporters eyes went strait back to the familiar at his name. luka. huh, he kinda liked that. the warlocks mind quickly changed subjects at the talk of how familiars have names. "interesting.." he muttered, thinking of all the familiars he had met in his life, all of whom had been named by their witch. familiars were often thought of as servants for life, and they always submitted to it. the thought had never occurred to porter that they possibly were linked but in different ways. mentally? in his case, physically. "how odd." he whispered.
        xxxxx"can- can i test a theory? i just want to make sure." porter said, backing away from luka. he took equal sized steps, counting each and every one. "i want to see how far i can get away.." his voice trailed off in thought as he continued to conduct his experiment. maybe he would fine out that luka was indeed a liar he assumed him to be. or he could be completely wrong and have to face the truth. and luke better be a liar, his apartment was barely big enough for himself let alone another whole person.
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:24 pm

( ⚔ ──── 𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐊𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐍; 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑬 )

iiindentthe demon shrugged slightly at his words, seemingly just as shocked and confused by their situation. "i'm guessing your circle there opened up the realm and sucked me through outside of my will───but rather than becoming your regular-old animal form, as you know, i've been... formed into a human." then luka paused, turning away as he paced slowly. "but.. that... that's what i'm unsure of." he racked his mind for answers, but answers he did not have, which was an unusual occurrence for the demon. he'd held so much knowledge cooped-up in that brain of his of almost all the possibilities of the universe, but yet he didn't even know how he'd ended up here, as a human. letting out a sigh, luka turned back toward porter and took a few steps back toward him, realizing he'd gained a bit of distance between each other while pacing those few moments ago.
      iiindentit surprised him how little mortals knew. it surprised him how this single warlock, whom was considered experienced among his own coven, barely even knew a single inkling of the knowledge in the entire universe. but luka, a demon, knew nearly everything. it wasn't something he was very proud of either───there were many things he wished he never knew, though he must know and learn to cope with it every day of his existence. when even porter hadn't know that demons had names, luka found himself internally groaning in agony of even associating with an entity who knew so little. how could he live with them? how could he even engage in simple conversation with him? but although luka knew so much of the universe, there was still things he was unaware of; he didn't know of emotions, how they affected himself or someone else so deeply, nor did he have any socialization skills. these were all mortal things that he, quite frankly, didn't need to have anything to do with───so he cleared these thoughts from his head, not even realizing that the emotions he now harbored had already gone to affect him.
      iiindent"uh, a theory?" luka questioned the brunette as he began to back away. "i don't know what you think you can find?" but as porter started backing further into the darkness, leaving the demon watching him with a questioning gaze, that pain returned───it started in his head, then spread further, throughout his entire body, and sent pains and aches everywhere. at first, the demon thought he could handle it; the pain was a mere aching of the sorts and, although uncomfortable, it was bearable. but it was as porter continued to move away, breaking the boundary-limits, that the aching boiled over into a bone-breaking, slicing pain. "agh!" he yelled out into the night air, echoing through the trees. "stop, stop moving!" by then he was kneeling on the ground, clenching his teeth as it continued. oh unholy one, save me from this torture!
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicyskeleton » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:45 pm

xxxxxporter took slow and calculated steps, all of which were equal sized. he was up to eight now, but that didnt put much distance between the two. with every step, his hopes grew more and more that he wasnt tethered to luka, it was all just a mistake. a small grin crept onto his face when he hit ten steps, although he doubted luka could see. the darkness separated them, just a gaping hole of nothing. but to ports dismay, he hit eleven. a loud noise pierced through the air, only to what could be recognized as luka.
        xxxxxcursing, porter jogged forward, closing in the gap between the two. as he got closer he saw luka on his knees, panic rising in his chest. being close to him should help right? port walked over to luka and helped him to his feet, a puzzled look plastered on his face. "eleven steps." is the only thing that came out of his mouth. he was shocked, really. this whole time, denying the situation only to prove himself wrong? embarrassing and stupid of him. he bit his bottom lip, deciding whether or not he should just turn and walk away. sure, luka would be in immense pain, but he would be rid of him. at least until he fought against it and caught up. and then he would just be pissed off. plus, porter didnt even know if he had the heart to leave him there to suffer. he sighed and stared luka in the eyes, cocking his head to the side. so this was it.
        xxxxx"alright then, lets go." porter turned on one foot, placing his hands on the straps to his backpack. by now it was about one thirty in the morning, and he had no intentions on staying in this eerie forest for the rest of the night. plus, he also didnt feel the need to be startled again by another person showing up. these woods were extremely popular late at night, especially those who believe they are actual witches. porter scoffed at this thought, he despised those who wanted this life. it was filled with loneliness and horrific traditions. because he couldnt interact with the mortal world, and he refused to spend time with his coven when not needed, it really was an awful life. something that nobody should wish for.

Last bumped by spicyskeleton on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:45 pm.
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me