Long Road Ahead (1x1 with Sori)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Long Road Ahead (1x1 with Sori)

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:32 pm

----H A N D S O M E J A C K ----

• When asked if he still had the crystal, jack pats himself down for a moment before he remembered he dropped it. An irritated groan escaped him a he pinched the bridge of his nose/mask. "No I freaking dropped it when it pretty much flash blinded me. If i'd known this was going to happen then... He trails off with a bit of grumbling, crossing his arms at his chest as he gives an exaggerated exhale.

• "Maybe i can get someone from helios on the Echo. Transport from there and Pandora takes forever." He mumbles before lifting a hand to tap the comm-piece in his ear. He gives the usual 'Handsome jack to Helios station, come in Helios station' but all he hears is static. This makes him raise a brow as his duel colored eyes flicker up from the floor to rhys. "Please tell me your 'security lockdown' includes an echo jammer. Because otherwise, i can't actually reach Helios and thats actually concerning." He stated as he recrossed his arms.

• He honestly hoped it was just an echo jammer and that something hadn't happened to Helios or maybe that teleportation grenade had just scrambled his Echo. Yeah, that had to be it, he just needed the tools and he could fix it up and repair it. He did it all the time. Being both a programmer and an engineer jack could make something work. Thought if the teleporation had messed up his echo, then he shouldn't of been able to digistruct a surveyor. That just put a damper on things.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:54 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

Rhys was a little disappointed about the crystal. Hopefully he'd just dropped it somewhere outside, he'd have a team look for it later. Jack tried connecting to Helios and this was... going to be very hard to explain. Rhys uncrossed his arms and ran a hand through his hair. "Um, it doesn't. Jack, there are a few things I need to explain, but it might take a while so we should probably go somewhere else." Now, Rhys did give a hand motion to call off the guards. He couldn't believe he was giving Jack the opportunity to mess with him even more. Whitney quietly asked him if he was sure, to which Rhys said he was. "And call off the lockdown." He nodded, and with a concerned look between Jack and Rhys Whitney turned down the hall, followed by the guards. Yvette was probably cursing him out in her office.

He turned back to Jack, "My office? And you might want to, uh, cover your face? With something? You might freak out my employees and I'll explain why later."
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:04 pm

• "Face is already covered here kitten." He states with a small laugh and an amused gesture mumbling a 'because of the mask', but no ones laughing. He quiets down as he look at the weary group then coughed into his fist. "Wow. Tough crowd. That one normally kills. Metaphorically for once." He mumbled as he looked around with a raised brow before faintly throwing his hands out.

• "Not sure what you want me to cover up with. And i'm use to people freaking out at the sight of me, both in a good and bad way kitten. Besides, my body shape and style are way to recognizeable. No way in hiding me here sugar." He stated with a dismissive wave of his right hand before shoving his hands into his trouser pockets and taking a few careful steps forward to show his willingness to comply and follow behind rhys.

• While he was surprised he wasn't being frisked as he'd of had his own security do, this guy was willing to give him answers on to some tings he's obviously missing. Like why Atlas sees him as a threat when he holds stocks here, and why he can't seem to connect to Helios or any hyperion network for that matter, not to mention why new Haven was abandoned and so on. He wanted answers, he was about to get them, so he wasn't about to kill anyone here because that would mean, no answers.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:19 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

He rolled his eyes at the joke. "Maybe not, but if it means there's a smaller chance of all of my employees being scared to death then you're getting covered up anyway." Even though Jack showed he was willing to follow Rhys, Rhys slid off the jacket of his suit and threw it over Jack's face. Much better. Rhys didn't want to look at him, either. He was little scared that he'd literally have to pull Jack around like this, but he couldn't have all his employees knowing that there was some version of Handsome Jack alive and well and very much not dead in a place filled with ex-hyperion workers. "There. Now keep that on your head and don't let anyone see your face, please and thank you. I'll lead you around," he gave Jack a fair warning incase he tried to hurt him when Rhys touched his wrist, "and don't worry I am just taking you to my office."
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:28 pm

• Jack isn't to happy getting the jacket tossed over his head, grumbling a 'watch the hair' as he rolled his eyes. He didn't know the place was filled with ex-employees. He figured rhys was just being dramatic that people would freak out seeing him. After all, he kept his word, he wasn't going to kill anyone, he just wanted an explanation and to get back to Helios for christ sakes. He was totally going to space his R&D department later, this was probably their fault. Dropping a prototype and not telling anyone and then he pays for it.

• Then rhys is saying he's going to have to touch him and jack wants to shout every curse possible while adamently denying such a thing. No one touches handsome jack without his permission. Last person to touch him, he ordered their death, and that was his grandmother. Maybe thats not a fair comparison. When Rhys grabbed his wrist, he tried not to react violently, but he did grow quite tense, even as he near stiffly followed behind Rhys to the kids office.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:49 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

He had to admit it was very strange to actually be touching Handsome Jack- the hologram couldn't touch him. And the closest he'd gotten to the real, breathing, Jack before this was getting spit on in the hallway once. Jack did tense up a little like Rhys expected, but at least he didn't try to kill him immediately. He led him to the elevator, Whitney's group had already gone up. "We're getting in the elevator now so if you feel movement that's why." He let go of Jack's wrist so he didn't have to just stand there holding it. Then, Rhys realized he never introduced himself. "I'm Rhys, by the way." Jack hadn't asked, so it slipped his mind. Part of him kept forgetting this version of Jack didn't know him already.

The elevator came to a halt, and Rhys grabbed onto his wrist again. "Not too far now, just down some halls." Rhys continued to lead Jack through the building- since the lockdown had been called off already, they were getting some odd looks, but no one really spoke up about it not wanting to get into trouble with their boss. "Okay around this corner, and-" Rhys opened up the door to his office, and found Yvette inside, tapping her foot.

"Do you know how stupid you are?" She said, annoyed and angry. Rhys closed the door behind them and let go of Jack once more.

"You can take it off now. And um-" He looked at Yvette and shrugged, "What else was I supposed to do?" Rhys said through his teeth, trying to be a little quiet.

"For starters not bringing that psychopath into your secure office without taking his weapons. And second of all, you know Vaughn told me if anything like this happened again I'm not supposed to let you be alone with him." Maybe she was right. About both of those things- but as she and the rest of his friends knew, Rhys could be a little short-sighted when it came to Jack.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:03 pm

• Jack grumbles the entire time, obviously not to happy about the entire thing. But at least he has a name to the cute face. He taps his foot a bit in the elevator, obviously alittle impatient and once they're in the office, he doesn't hesitate in pulling the suit jacket off himself and tossing it side. He's even about to yank his wrist away when he catches sight of the gleaming metal. Well hello there. That definitely interested him. A cybernetic, those are costly and no one gets a limb cut off for the heck of it to get one. So theres definitely a story there that he's interested in now.

• His attention shifts to the women in the room now who appears to be scolding rhys now. She looks vaguely familiar but he shrugs it off for now a he looks between the two, more calmly pulling his arm away from rhys hold as he side steps a few times, hands lifted. "Okay, woah now. Lets back this conversation up can we kids? Why does it sound like we've done business before? You honeybun, are way to defensive of your boss here and you kitten, keep talking like we know each other personally or something..... Oh I get it. This is some huge elaborate prank isn't it? Did Rose from the board put you two up to this?" He chuckles a bit as he lifts his hands and takes a few steps around the office, looking around as if he expect camera's to pop up as he calls to the mentioned board member.

• Obviously, what he's expecting, doesn't happen and his hands slowly drop to his sides before he turns on the two again. "Okay.... What is actually going on here. I'd really like some answers like Right now." He raises his voice ever so slightly, shouting practically a he threw his hands out, extremely unhappy, displeased and maybe even alittle panicky right now too. This could of been an elaborate kidnapping plan and he freaking fell for it.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:24 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

Rhys watched as Jack looked around for cameras like it was some prank on a TV show. "Well, it's not a prank, unless it's a prank on your end," Yvette said. Rhys tried to politely ask her to leave, but of course she said no. "I'm not leaving, you know what he did to you."

"Fine. We'll talk about this later, Yvette-" Rhys gave in. She'd probably already told Vaughn what was going on, and the last thing he needed was his bro being upset that he wasn't thinking of his own safety. Rhys didn't want to discuss anything relating to his past with Jack right here and now, where Jack was right in front of them. He didn't need to know any of that for now. "Just sit down or something and try to be quiet." Yvette huffed and grabbed a chair. Rhys got a little nervous again when Jack raised his voice. He took a deep breath and looked Jack in the eyes, able to hold his gaze a little longer this time before he broke away. "From what I think I know so far, you're from a different universe. Or timeline, I guess. Where the events that have happened here haven't happened to you yet." Rhys rubbed the back of his neck and looked at the floor. Second time he'd have to explain to Jack that he's supposed to be dead in this last year. "In our timeline, you're dead. Have been for about two years, so my employees seeing your face would certainly make them very confused. And as for why you can't call Helios- Helios crashed into Pandora five months ago. It's gone." A very basic explanation just to get Handsome Jack's temper back down. If Jack asked for further details he'd supply them for the most part.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:35 pm

• Jack stares at rhys, hands slowly lowering then dropping to his sides. He looks between the two before lifting his hands, shaking his head and his head in a clear, adament 'no' sign. "No, No, No, No. Thats impossible. I just barely got the mining deal on this nacho flavored hell-hole. And theres no way i'd die here. Not when I have people counting on me. No, impossible. This has to be a joke." He states as he looks at the two, but neither of their expressions change.

• He folds his hands infront of his face as he looks at the two. "Your.... Your serious. I'm really dead? Or supposed to be at least. And Helios is gone? How did Helios go down? Where did it go down? It didn't go down anywere in Thousand Cuts did it?" He questioned instantly, seeming more concerned for the station then his own life. For all he knew, it might of been a body double instead! Please let it be a body double. Thought being pulled from one point in time to another wasn't to far fetched. After all, lilith did teleport into a vault and punch him in the face and leave the scar under his mask. It still hurt like freakin hell some days.
  • Thought his concern to where Helios had fallen was odd. Thought jack was unsure if they knew what he had in thousand cuts that was so important. He'd just barely finished that wall that only he himself, specialized hyperion workers or the Bots they built could cross. The Bnk3R was still being built. He'd just barely approved its building after all. He couldn't let anything happen to the... Eridium storage there. If something happened to it, he was going to be livid.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:46 am

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

"I'm, uh, sorry. You did die." He was not look looking forward to when Jack found out his daughter had died, too. Rhys didn't know much about her, but he knew her death really hurt Jack when the hologram found out about it. "No, it didn't. Landed in the desert near Prosperity Junction. But, how Helios went down is a story for another time." He glanced at Yvette, just to confirm it wasn't something he shouldn't give the details on. "Let's just say someone messed with the central power core, and it brought the station down." Rhys stood with his hands on his hips. Maybe they'd get Jack back to wherever he came from before he had to tell him Helios falling was Rhys's fault. Rhys still had nightmares about it. He didn't want to be scared of Jack anymore, but after everything that happened with the hologram it was hard for Rhys not to feel a twinge of fear every time he looked at the man standing in front of him.

"The thing I want to focus on right now is trying to get you back to your own timeline. Because you really don't belong here right now." Everything had been so peaceful on Pandora, well, as peaceful as Pandora could get. Jack being alive again would certainly screw everything up if the word got around. Rhys was probably already messing up his own life by not having killed Jack by now.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me