1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:26 am

Circe walked over to her and offered Saige a smile. "Hey. You ready for this?" She tried to sound chipper but she could feel something odd coming from the building. She fumbled slightly as she pulled out a flashlight and turned it on.

Alex walked over and glanced between the two girls before looking up at the hospital. "Lets just do this fast." He pushed past them and entered the building, shining his flashlight on the torn wallpaper. His girlfriend clung to his arm as she followed closely, giggling at how creepy everything was.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:30 am

Saige didn't reply, following the guy inside instead. She shined her flashlight on a rat that made a weird hissing noise and skittered between their legs. Annoying. She ignored the obnoxious girl who was with the guy, focusing on the hospital.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:39 am

Circe shivered as they walked along as the dark aura increased the deeper they went. As they entered an examination room the feeling became overpower. "Guys, maybe we should go. I think weve seen enough."

The girl rolled her eyes at Circe and walked over to a cabinet. She giggled as she found old lab coats inside and immediately pulled one on. "How do i look?" She cooed as she looked at the others.

Alex looked over from where he was messing aroubd with some jars and chuckled. "Cute Jessie."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:42 am

Saige gagged at them. She looked over at the files, and tried to find something that was left about the building. "Guess how many people died in this place," she called over to them. "Nine thousand. And that's not even in the epidemic year. What were they doing in this place to get such a high death toll?" She looked over the files, frowning.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:51 am

Circe wheeled around as the soubd of uneven footsteps made its way towards them from down the halls. "I think we are about to find out." She swallowed nervously before looking for a place to hide. She quickly went to a closet and hid inside.

Alex could feel the aura too. Without thinking he dove under the bed in the room and watched the door silently.

Jessie watched them both hide. She looked at Saige confused but obeyed, climbing into the cabinet and shutting tge door.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:55 am

Saige scowled, watching the entrance. Hide? Why hide? She looked back down at the files. The strange part was that the files' dates still increased, and there were some even from this year. The hospital closed years ago. She ducked under the bed with the guy, hearing the stranger turn into the examination room.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:07 am

Alex grabbed ahold of her abd held her close so she wouldnt be spotted as an old man who almost seemed to be decaying entered the room. He stopped in the center and looked around, his milky eyes narrowed as the silence became defining. Alex swore his heart was beating so loudly they would be found. The man picked up a large knife from off a tray as he continued to look around. A devilish grin covered jis face as a faint sneeze was heard from the cabinet. He wheeled around and flung tge doors open, cackling at Jessie's horrified screams.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:18 am

Saige stiffened, but pressed back against him, heart beating quickly. A wave of terror washed over her as she saw the knife in his hand. She gripped one of his hands that held on to her, her ownshajing. She heard him find Jessie, and she moved before she knew what she was doing. She flung herself at the decayed man, trying to get him away from the terrified girl.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:20 am

Saige crashed through the man and slammed into the wall. He looked down at her and smirked. "Two of you are there? Well this should be fun." He grabbed Jessie by the hair and forced her out of the cabinet, holding the knife to her throat as she fought to get away.

Alex scrambled out fron under the bed and picked up one of the knives. "Let her go!" He snarled as he glared at the man. It hadnt yet sunk in that a knife wouldnt be much use against a ghost.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:33 am

Saige yelped, slamming again the wall. She scrambled away from the decayed man, her eyes wide in fear and shock. What was it? She had went right through him, but he could touch them.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me