1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:33 am

Blaze payed the barista before walking back out into the cold. She shivered from the cold and walked around the town. She looked around and made sure no one was here so she climbed up a large building and found a nice bar and hung upside down and watched for anything to happen. She was super bored so she decided to take a quick nap right there hoping no one would see. She shut her eyes and slept.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:46 am

Ryo began working again. Without out even realizing it, it was 6 a.m, people were starting to work. Ryo's boss walked into his office, startling him. He could immediately tell that Ryo had worked through the night, by now everyone could tell. He sighed,

"Go home Ryo, get some rest. Staying here and working non-stop is unhealthy." he could tell Ryo was about to protest it,"We appreciate your organized precise work but you need sleep. You need to go home and sleep." He said. Ryo sighed in response. It wasn't uncommon for his boss to come in and tell him to go home and get some rest, mostly because he was always there and didn't go home much if at all in a week. Ryo got up and said goodbye, thanking his boss for his concern. He didn't wish to go home, he would rather finish up his work. 'I didn't even realize I had been there so long... Maybe he's right. I really do need a social life outside of work.' he said. Ryo slipped on his coat and headed home, the sun was just rising and the streets were busy. He had bags under his eyes. Ryo really needed to start taking better care of himself.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:50 am

Blaze woke up and looked at the sun and screeched. She climbed down the building and ran into the shade. “Crap crap crap I don’t have my car.. how am I going to get home without getting burned!!” She wailed pacing around nervously. She glanced at the ally and sighed. She sat down and leaned on the wall. She looked at the sun and cursed the sun angrily.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:57 am

Ryo walked down the sidewalk, taking his time since he wasn't in a rush. Ryo walked past a dark ally way, he could of sworn he saw someone sitting in it. His curiosity made him walk backwards to look again. He was right. There was a girl sitting in the ally-way....she kind of looked like the girl from last night. Could it really be the same person. Ryo just stood there, not realizing he was staring.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:06 am

“It’s not polite to stare!” Blaze said her eyes flashing angrily. She got up and slapped him. She immediately reached her burning hand back and held onto it. “Damn.. that hurt..” she yelped. She backed away to go find something to stop it from burning.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:36 am

Ryo snapped out of it the second she spoke. His eyes went wide, and he immediately found himself to be gingerly rubbing his cheek which now stung. He opened his mouth to explain himself but nothing came out. He tried again,"I wasn't...I mean I didn't, realize..sorry.." he muttered figuring it to be best if he just left. Ryo put hos hand back in his pocket and scurried away.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:07 pm

“I’m so sorry!” Blaze called out after him. She watched him go and sighed damn my bloody temper she thought to herself angrily. She huffed and sat back down in the ally and sighed. I wish I had my phone! She thought to herself remembering she left st at home. She groaned and tried to make herself comfortable with her conditions.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Ryo sighed. He entered the lobby to his apartment. HE quickly went into the elevator. He clicked the button for the 10th floor. The highest floor. Though there were 10 resident floors. There were actually more. Some had cafes restaurants, and shops. He sighed and went into the large apartment. The living room was huge, a single grey couch and large tv along with a white carpet and a few paintings, and a chocolate brown coffee table, were in it. The kitchen was on the same side as the door, there was a door which lead to the master bedroom across from the door to the elevator. Another door marked the bathroom, and the last marked the guest room. For such a fancy apartment with a view he never seemed happy to go back home. Ryo sat down on couch with a sigh. He took of the heavy coat, just laying there.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Blaze yawned and braved herself and ran out into the sun. She immediately started burning and steam rolled off of her until she got into a cab and drove off to her house. When she got there she took an ice cold bath and calmed down. She slowly fell asleep in the bath.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:36 pm

Ryo quickly nodded off to sleep, which was surprising. Generally he laid in bed for hours before he could actually sleep, he must have been really tired. Ryo woke around midnight to a nightmare. He had a weird dream about some black creature with sharp fangs and dark hair. He woke up sweating and scared. He took a few heavy breathes before his breathing and heart rate calmed down. Ryo swung his feet over the side of the couch, sitting up.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me