Two Little Wizards - White Eagle and ~Soulscar~ 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Yellow Wizard 004

Postby lavender.town » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:21 pm

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan shook his head "You keep it. You can just talk, I'll listen..." He said as the boy offered him a pillow. He closed his eyes, thinking of the seaside while resting his folded arms behind his head, and was quite happy the way he was. "Why do I talk to you?" He said as Isaias questioned him, "Why do any of us do anything? We're human, and like my grandma used to say, 'we're humans and we don't understand a lot about how the world works, but few of us know that everything happens for a reason, and we shouldn't question fate, because as humans we are drawn to destiny.' So, if my grandma was right about all that stuff she said, I must have talked to you because, well, fate I guess. It's best not to question the universe, because if you dive into the waves of reality they'll spit you right out and wash you up on the shore, or whatever my grandma said. I can't remember that metaphor all too well, pretty sure she got it from the bottom of a soda can or something. Eh, I say just don't question it because you start to procrastinate a bit, ya know, fate and reality and stuff. I'm just rambling right now, and my answer probably sounds a bit jumbled up and weird, but it's all I got. Anyway, you may continue. Whatever you say or ask, I'll listen and answer if you wish me to do so." He said, flickering his eyes open a bit to look out the window, then he closed his eyes with a little smile on his face and his arms folded behind his head in a relaxed way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"Time is slowly tracing his face,
but strangely he feels at home in this place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 005

Postby White Eagle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:01 pm

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan

"Oh ok." Isaías decided to just place the pillow beside him as he listened to the boys answer which melted his heart at how cute it was when he talk a lot. Sure, he did not understand all the words but he did not need to in order to get the gist of his response. "I understand most of that..uh dialogue. Pero yo entiendo. (But I understand.)" As he watch the boy close his precious eye he could not help but smile internally. What truly restraint for him was not making a sound, faint, or even an obscene amount of affection when his eyes witnessed a smile. His brain took a snapshot of this moment before it ended too soon, "In Spain we have party's and celebrations a lot. But I like you English because you are all very serious which I find to be a-atractive? Yes? What do you...uh feel to be the same about?" Isaías was reaching for a pencil and paper to try and draw his muse before they were separated by school, age, and possibly houses.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ehhh can't be bothered to do the number thing lol

Postby lavender.town » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:46 pm

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan sighed, resting happily. "Well, parties and celebrations are really cool. Sure, it can be pretty dull here, but if you think we're all serious, I seriously need to show you the youth of this country. I remember our primary school discos, kids would go insane. And of course the youth in general is crazy sometimes, they all think they're thugs or something, I don't really know. I don't really have a preference, I like being in the middle. Going wild with friends and having fun is great, but it can get out of hang with kids. The serious can be stressful and boring, but it can also be calm at times and it is always good to be serious from time to time. So yeah, I guess that's my thoughts on it. I guess either can be attractive, but I just don't really have a preference for that sort of thing." He said, running high hand through his hair quickly before placing it back in its resting place behind his head as it had been irritating him. He just rested in his seat, eyes closed and smiling in the relaxation. He liked times like this, when he didn't have to worry about anything and could just talk with someone calmly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 006

Postby White Eagle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:57 pm

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan

The Spaniard listened closely to what the cute blonde was muttering about and begin to nod in agreement, "I understand what you...are saying. I am surprised you go to parties because you look more like a reader than a party person. I can see you are I forget the the word the definition is like....being afraid of conversations. It starts with the letter 's'." A Dillan ruffled his hair the Spaniard just smiled as he started to move his pencil across the notebook paper as the boy gave him the most beautiful smile yet again even if it did not show his teeth or was a small grin it made his mind melt at the sign of such innocence and happiness. "Do you want a blanket to keep you more comfortable and warm? I have another." Sometime when the wind hits his face he pulls the blanket closer to his chest as he continues to use the pencil.

(I hope this role play is going well and not boring you. If you want to change scenes or introduce new characters you can do so. Just tell me so I know. I love these two guys. They are rank six on my top ten role play couples I have done....so far they may move up or down.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:52 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan nodded along as he listened. He knew he appeared to be quite calm to most people, but he could really go nuts from time to time, mostly when he is having fun with friends. He listened, then answered "I don't think I know a word for it beginning with s... Maybe it's... Um, solitary? Well, I'm not afraid of conversations, I'm just not the best at talking and having conversations. Most people find me rude, and I do have a tendency to snap back, so there is that. Eh, I guess I'm just one of those people." He said with a lazy yet relaxed breath, happy to get some rest. "I'm fine, I don't need a blanket. Besides, usually at home I don't sleep with my blanket over me unless it's freezing, so don't worry about me because I'll be fine." He said, yawning a little. Admittedly, he was pretty tired and could use a nap, but he didn't want to seem rude dozing off in the middle of a conversation and Dillan presumed that they would arrive later in the evening, so he would be able to sleep when he got there.

(I'm not bored, but if you want to do that stuff I'm totally down for it. I was thinking we should probably do a time skip to hogwarts soon though because the train ride will take forever, and when they do classes they obviously won't be in the same class, being in different years and houses so I presume we just to time skips to after class time like lunch and after school kinda time? Anyway, if you get bored you can do the new character stuff, I, totally fine with how things are going right now but if you want to add new characters I'm happy to join in)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 007

Postby White Eagle » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:45 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Marie

Hearing the boys response caused him to look up from his notebook to stare at the Brit with eyes of confusion, Soli-solidarity? That is not the word but I like to say it. Solidarity. Solidarity. I will remember that." A small chuckle escaped his throat as he the boy began to describe himself, "Rude? You British people are so polite. I think your definition of rude is false." He continued onto his notebook as he heard the boy yawn, "Well what do you think of wizards?" As the train dragged on for the next three hours the boys talked about their friends, magic, and other things while Isaías attempted to not give into the boy's adorable actions. Now the boys were soon at Hogsmeade, where all of the new children were separated from the upperclassmen. Isaías had to walk off with his fellow class mates which made him feel a little lonely.
"Isiah! Hey how have you been?" A platinum blonde girl with eyes and freckles on her nose walked up to him with her school uniform on. "I am fine, Marie. How was your summer?" The girl smiled, "Great....Me and Tyler broke up. Soooo what did you do over break?" The boy's eyebrows furrowed as he said, "Nothing. Why are you..uh looking at me with su-" He was interrupted by the girl's hand, "You need to stop trying to play hard to get. I know you have wanted me last year and now that I have no one all you need to do is ask." Isaías moved the fair hand from his mouth as he gave a confused look, "I do not understand. I am just talking to you." The two sat down across each other as the sat in the carriages which brought them up to castle. "You can keep playing but I know I will get you to admit it." Once they were in the Great Hall the first years were the last to arrive and he just sat at his house table. The sorting is the first thing that must happen before eating dinner, 'I hope he gets in Ravenclaw.'
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:22 pm

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan sighed, and for once he opened his eyes. "Clearly you have only ever been in England for school." He hadn't known whether to laugh or be kinda offended when Isaias described all Brits as polite, so he just kinda took the middle ground. "We aren't polite, you are simply thinking of the stereotype. First we defiantly aren't polite. Well, some of us can be but that is mainly personality. In a school around here, you can't walk five meters without hearing someone swear. The juiciest drama was always when people stab each other in the backs or fights would occur. One time this kid, Billy Writewatch I think his name was, called this girl a fat gypsy cow and then when I tried to defend her he called me a, well, we don't need to say all the words he used, but anyway I punched him in the face. Then he tried to punch me back, and after a minute of fighting I punched him so hard in the nose it almost broke. Or it did break, I can't remember. Either way his nose was pretty badly messed up, but he punched me in the stomach, so fair is fair." He concluded. They talked for a while and soon Dillan realised the train was slowing down. He knew that he and Isaias would have to split up now, and since he had gotten his robes on while they were on the train he got up and got off. He was about to say goodbye to Isaias when he noticed a girl speaking to him. Dillan eavesdropped a bit to hear that the girl was clearly trying to get Isaias to go out with him. Good for him, the girl seemed pretty, sure. Isaias was his friend though, so why did Dillan feel so.... Disappointed? Not knowing why, he brushed it off and said "See ya later Isaias...!" Then he followed the group of first years to the boats. It was night like Dillan had thought it would be, and happy to be on water again when in his boat Dillan relished in the moment, missing his home instantly. When they got to the castle, all the other years had gone in, and now he waited outside. After the teacher leading them explained everything, the opened the doors into a giant hall. He and the others gasped looking around, candles floating in the air and the night sky on the ceiling, inside! He had to walk in twos, so he joined this one girl with dark brown hair. They walked down the aisle until the stood in front of a large stage like platform with a long table, and sitting at it where clearly the teachers. "When I call your names, you will sit down on the stool and the sorting hat will be placed on your head." The teach said. Dillan knew that if this was in alphabetical order he would be one of the first people. They called up kids, and the shaggy old hat had sprung to life. Soon it was Dillan's turn, and being the tallest in the crowd of first years he awkwardly moved about until he manage to escape the crowd of kids. Sitting down, the hat was lightly placed on his head. He could hear it speaking, and Dillan closed his eyes while it muttered. Then it yelled out, which shocked and surprised Dillan as it was so loud and sudden that he almost didn't catch it, the word "HUFFLEPUFF!" The school applauded, the kids in the yellow on their bench cheering the loudest, obviously the Hufflepuff kids, and so when the hat was taken away he went to join them and was greeted with hellos and hand shakes. The Hufflepuff bench was right next to the Ravenclaw bench, so when Dillan turned around he could see Isaias. Reaching out as far as he could, he tapped Isaias on the shoulder and waved to him. Then he turned away and watched the other kids be sorted.

(God sorry this is so long, I tried to make it shorter but it didn't do much lol)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 008

Postby White Eagle » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:31 pm

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Raul

Isaías began to drink some juice when he was tapped on his shoulder, "Hey! You are not going to say hi?" The moment he turned to face the person it was Raul Drake, a Pakistani-Brit kid from Liverpool. "Lo siento mi amigo. I did not see you. How are you?" The four year smiled as he shook his head, "Fine. I went to France over the summer. We got to see a lot of art at the Louvre. So, what did you do?" The Spaniard went onto talking about his summer until the doors opened which is when Raul left to go back to his house table.
Isaías saw the two lines of first years and his eyes zoomed in on Dillan, which was easily distinguishable from his blonde hair and tall stature. He was probably the six tallest in the class. Isaías smiled at just seeing him and just thought it was funny thinking about how he beat up another kid. In his opinion, Dillan looked like the most innocent kid here. As usual the kids gasped as they witness the Great Hall and were nervous about being sorted. When the hat was presented Isaías suddenly remebered his sorting. He was 12 and barely made it into the school but luckily his father found a loophole in the school's policy. He soon heard Dillan's name which made him pay more attention to the situation. 'Ravenclaw! Ravenclaw!' Soon he heard Hufflepuff which was bittersweet because he knew he would not see him as often if he was in his house but he knew the people in Hufflepuff would treat him nicely. When the boy tapped him on the shoulder he turned and waved back,"Bienvenido a Hogwarts." (Welcome to Hogwarts.) He smiled as he turned back to the sorting ceremony. He of course wanted to see the Headmaster's speech this year.
(You do not need to apologize for making a post long with me because I am fine with long posts. If they are long it has more detail and more ways for the character to develop. If you write short post that is fine with me. So if you were worried I would not like long posts and you usually do that go ahead. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
I think you should do the Headmaster's speech.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:34 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan nodded his thanks for the welcome from Isaias and turned back to the sorting. The girl he had stood next to with the dark brown hair was also sorted into Hufflepuff, and she sat beside him. He clapped along with the others as kids were chosen to be in the four houses and finally looked up when the sorting was over and everyone had taken a seat. Then, the headmaster stood and came towards a beautiful golden owl podium, to begin speaking. "Welcome to another wonderful year at Hogwarts. I hope everyone has been well on their holidays, but now the time has come and we have returned and the time for learning has begun. I would like to welcome our new potions teacher, Professor Earl," the new professor stood up and people clapped as they bowed "and our caretaker has asked me to remind you that the Forbidden Forest is out of bounds currently to anyone who does not wish to die a most painful death." The headmaster said, and Dillan whispered silently "Oh, how cheerful." Which he noticed made the girl next to him quietly giggle. He looked at her but when she realised he was watching she turned her head away. Clearly she was shy, so Dillan didn't want to pressure her. He turned back to watch the headmaster, who had said something he didn't catch while he was looking at the girl, but then he listened as they continued "Now, with all that out the way, let the feast begin!" The headmaster clapped their hands and the empty plates on the tables became filled with food. Dillan was shocked and surprised, and so he turned and tapped Isaias on the shoulder "Is it always like this? People dying in forests and food appearing randomly?" He said. After he had gotten and answer he nodded and turned back to his own table, filling his own plate with food. He could tell the girl next to him was watching him, but whenever he turned in her direction she would hide her face and shy away. It was strange, but he tried to ignore it. Dillan just ate happily, trying his best not to notice the girl staring at him out of the corner of her eye. She seemed to smile, and she was quite red in the face. Dillan had no idea what was up with her, so he just continued to eat in peace.

(I didn't know what gender to make the headmaster, new teacher and caretaker so you can choose, along with the caretaker and headmasters names if you like)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 009

Postby White Eagle » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:30 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Marie

As Dillan turned around the boys turned to face Minerva McGonagall, the Headmistress of the school. Ever since the events of Harry Potter the wizarding world has been shaped into a more stable environment until the Pentagram Clan or known as Penta has emerged. These witches and wizards intend to bring back the Great War by destroying the the isolation of magic and creating a whole world without segregation. The problem with this group is the fact they are untraceable because each attack is secretive and it does not only happen in one country. A young woman was introduce known as Professor Earl, she discovered and create a potion which could suppress one's magical abilities for an extended amount of time. Due to this many creatures and dangerous wizards are now powerless or appear normal for hours. Luckily McGonagall had to remind the student about their safety from these dark forces. Isaías sometimes has a hard time understanding the witch because of her Scottish accent which does not enunciate on vowels or certain consonance. With the introductions finally ending soon the table was filled with a bunch of food. The boy felt a hand on his shoulder which ended up being the handsome wizard. Seeing the boy caused a smile across his face, "Food is always here. But I think you should....fo-follow Professor McGonagall. She is very intelligent and knows many things." When the boy turned back Isaías was about to soon follow when his eyes drifted upon the girl next to him. She stared far beyond a normal length of time which showed her apparent interest in Dillan. Isaías has not had a history of being jealous but seeing this caused him to tighten his grip on his robe. He was soon out of his jealous trance when a blonde soon got his attention, it was not the blonde he wanted to pay attention to. "Hey, Isiah are you going to be in potions three?" The wizard shook his head,"No. I did that last year. My schedule could not fit the next potions, so I am going to help the teacher in a lower potions class." Marie gave a small frown as she turned back to her fellow badgers. 'Amigos....Solo amigos.' (Friends....Only friends.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me