1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:13 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver arrived at school the next day. He didn’t go through the front of the school since he would run to the school as wolf. Luckily no one really hangs out back there nor are their cameras so he can easily shift back into a human. After doing so, he walked into the school and went to the front. There was a big rock at the front of the school that Oliver liked to sit on at beginning and end of the day. Usually he would do his homework or fall asleep, but today he just sat on there looking at the ants that crawled on it.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:21 am

Mara Adze
    Mara was people watching until she could smell mutt a few meters below her. She let out a small purr, jumping down from the tree and landing on the wall without losing her balance and landing with ease. I've found you! What did you do with my empty blood bag, I'm curious She asked, crouching so that she was closer and her stance was more threatening. Mara was rather enjoying teasing the wolf, honestly not caring too much as to what would happen afterwards. She wanted to know how long it would take to make a wolf want to fight her, a teenage one at that
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:43 am

Oliver Reed
    You mean that human? Yeah, I burried him. He deserves better then to just be killed and left in the open. Oliver wasn’t to concerned about other people hearing the conversation. He looked at the vampire and narrowed his eyes. Such ashamed that you waste your breath to talk to someone like me. Oliver got up from the rock and started to walk inside. He just wanted to get away from the vampire. It’s pretty hard to tick Oliver off, but if you push the right buttons you can. Bullying won’t effect him, but if you either start a fight with him or threaten his family he’ll fight whoever.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:51 am

Mara Adze
    Mara jumped down for her perch before walking beside her, shoving her hands in her pockets as she walked next to him like it was something casual. I'm not wasting my breath on you, I'm dead. I have no need for breathing. Not getting rid of me that easily. Mara tilted her head back, letting the sun touch her face instead of her hood, not that she could feel it's warmth, after all, she was ice cold. I've always wondered what werewolf blood tastes like. Let me have a bite or two or maybe you have a brother or sister I could bite instead
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:59 am

Oliver Reed
    Are you seriously going to bring my siblings into this!? They have nothing to do with you! Oliver hit the vampire. No one ever talks about my siblings. He said with a growl. He could feel himself slowly turn into his wolf form. Oliver lunges at her and pinned her to wall. Better take back what you said.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:17 am

Mara Adze
    Mara knew then she'd hit a nerve and was looking forward to what would happen next. She took the hit even though she would have had time to dodge. She couldn't show her abilities or she'd be in trouble. I won't take it back. I bet they taste even better than the blood bag last night. You're going to get in trouble if you show you're true form pup. Mara looked him dead in the eyes before being her knee up and hitting him hard enough to release her. Mortals and their family but I guess this is why you're a mutt. Always loyal She looked at her, waiting for his next move.
    There were murmurs as a crowd started to form around them, some cheering them on, others concerned on some simply confused by Mara reacting to somebody which she never usually did. The smell of their blood was driving her crazy though she only allowed her eyes to change colour, nothing else
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:32 am

Oliver Reed
    Someone grabbed Oliver and pulled him back. Ollie's human friend, who knows that Oliver is a werewolf. Calm down Ollie. Don't want people to freak out. Ollie shook his head and tried to attack the vampire. Let me at her! The human boy simply shook his head no. I will when you calm down. Oliver huffed and glared at the vampire. I'll get you vamp. He said. With that his friend dragged him away. The crowd started to go away. A few snitches did go tell the office about what happened.

After some time, Oliver did calm down. Luckily his friend, Tyler, did help. Tyler is like a brother to Oliver. They have been so close ever since Tyler found out that Oliver was a werewolf. It was like it only happened a few days ago but it didn't. In sixth grade Oliver was at Tyler's house hanging out together. Tyler's older sister would make fun and joke about Oliver's height. It eventually made Oliver snap and attack the sister. When she left the hospital, she didn't remember anything. Tyler was freaked out by it at first, but eventually thought it was cool. He would go out of his way to make sure that Oliver wouldn't shift into his wolf form, even if it meant getting hurt. I'm glad you were there. I probably would have shifted. Yeah, I am too. Who is that girl anyways? Tyler was mixing some chemicals together. Remember the girl I talked about who was my 'neighbor' and that was a vampire. That's her. Oliver wrote a couple of things down whole Tyler was mixing up some things. Tyler nodded to what Oliver said.

Oliver Reed. You are being sent to the office. The teacher said. Oliver sighed and said good bye to Tyler. He grabbed his things and walked out of class going towards to the office. Stupid vampire. Having to have made me mad. When he arrived he was lead to a room and was told to sit. The person told Oliver to stay there while they get the girl to come in.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:46 am

Mara Adze
    Nara watched the wolf boy get dragged away before falling to her knees, pulling her hood up and hold her cheek which had started to bruise. It was particularly painful but she was a vampire in a human world. A few of her classmates walked over to her, clearly concerned. "Mara are you okay? We saw the fight and were going to intervene but Tyler got there first. That boy could have killed you Mara. I've heard people say he has anger issues" Mara covered her mouth. The human was so close, she was basically begging to be drained. She stood up and looked at the girls, her eyes still red. Dont speak to me as if you know anything about him. Leave me alone. The classmates nodded before running off. She had defended him yet didn't know why. It wasn't long until the teacher called her to the principles, not that she cared that much
    Hey, they found you first, how surprising. She muttered, her usual playfulness gone from her voice as she sat in the only seat next to him. She was going to get in so much trouble with the coven. She groaned, putting her hands over her face. I'm so dead... Again
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:50 am

Oliver Reed
    You're already dead stupid. He said with his arms crossed and looking at the clock on the wall. The lady walked back in and told them they had to apologize to each other and talk to each other for a while. With that she left and closed the door. Oliver huffed and got up from his seat and went to his own little corner of the room. He didn't want to speak to the vampire. He didn't like her nor did he care about her. He hugged his knees and rested his head on them. He just wanted to be in the woods running around in his wolf form.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:02 am

Mara Adze
    Mara let out a hiss at him as he was acting like her was better than her. Thank you for informing me, I wasn't aware that I'm a dead, blood ducking monster. She muttered, wiping her face. Honestly, she wanted to cry. She wanted to irritate him yes but not be reminded of being the monster she was. Getting into this much trouble would only mean two things. Either a ban on feeding on humans or moving away entirely. We could at least try to have a conversation. We haven't even talked properly. Dont think as me as a vampire and I wont think as you as a werewolf. Mara leant her head back against the wall and taking her hood down. I'm Mara in case you were mildly curious
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me