one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:22 am

Karma Akabane
It was clear he was not satisfied with that answer "And how come you couldn't keep up?~" he was landed here for being aggressive and beating the hell out of some of his fellow A-class students, and just his general aggression and lack of respect for the teachers. "Come on~ you can tell your old buddy Karma about it"

Curii Marshall
Curii felt more comfortable when just talking to one person, especially another female. She trusted Rio to keep this mostly confidential. "I want to talk to him but.. I'm kinda scared he would think I'm weird and be kinda.. mean" it was a bit embarrassing to admit. She was in A-class before, and when she tried talking to a guy she liked, she was rejected so easily. She was pit into E-class because she was day dreaming so much in class and fell back in her grades drastically
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:42 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio saved this information in the back of her head. Placing it in a special folder and sliding it into a file cabinet in her brain, just in case she ever needed to use it. "Pah, I highly doubt he'd do that. Ren doesn't seem like that kind of person." If Ren did think that Curii was weird, then he'd keep it to himself. He seemed like that kind of person - someone who kept their thoughts to themselves. "You can try talking to him once we rejoin him and Karma." She said with a wink. She wondered if Karma had gotten anything good out of Ren yet.

R e n T a n a k a
    This dude... was annoying. Ren had given him the answer, and he was pressing for more info. What else was there to tell? "Because I didn't want to." Karma would have to suck it up and accept his blunt answers. There was nothing interesting to find out about him. It was easy to get under his skin, but knowing that was hard to find out, since he did such a good job of hiding his emotions. It was almost as if he were wearing a stone-faced mask.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:49 am

Karma Akabane
Karma hummed mentally to himself. This would be fun, at least Ren wasn't easy. He knew that they'd join back with Curii and Rio soon enough and maybe he'd have information to get to Curii's breaking point. There was always somebody to mess with.

Curii Marshall
She looked a bit hopeful, looking for her cloth to wipe her glasses which were quickly fogging up in the weather. "You really think so?" maybe this talk would give her a little courage to talk to Ren and at least makes friends for the first part

( Also Karma: *evil plans* )
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:33 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    "Yep." Rio gave Curii a soft smile. It was different from all of her crazy, mad Cheshire cat smiles. Everyone who saw her serious side for the first time usually wondered if a clone had taken her place. "Lets get back to the guys. They most likely only talked for two seconds." She joked while rolling her eyes and heading back to where Karma and Ren stood. "We're back!! Did you guys talk about anything interesting?"

R e n T a n a k a
    Looks like Karma was done asking him questions. Odd. Karma didn't seem like the type to give up so easily. Maybe he was holding back for now. Well, whatever it was, Ren was glad for the silence. Right when he relaxed a bit, the blonde and the other new girl came walking back. At Rio's question, Ren remained silent. He'd let Karma answer. They had barely exchanged a few words. Watching paint dry was more interesting than their previous conversation.

// yesss!!! //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:47 am

Karma Akabane
he watched the girls come back around "nothing much, just talking about grades." he came to Rio and leaned in "learn anything new about the new girl?~" he smirked a bit "I have to know what strings I can pull" he looked at Curii from the corner of his eye, she didn't seem so flushed and he noticed she kept giving Ren side-glances in an attempt to talk to him

Curii Marshall
The talked helped a bit but as soon as she was around the other two she was nervous again. Over and over again In her head she thought about what she could say but it either sounded dumb in her head or too mushy. Maybe just a hi??
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:12 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Grades huh? That wasn’t very exciting. Nothing to tease Ren about has surfaced up… yet. Rio was looking at Ren and Curii when Karma approached. She nodded a little. “Sure did. She seems to be interested in Ren, but she’s afraid he’ll think she’s weird and all that.” She sighed and smacked her forehead when Curii remained silent. This was going to take a little while. “So you really didn’t get anything on Ren?” She whispered to Karma while turning her gaze to Ren who stood there staring up at the sky. What could possibly irritate him?

R e n T a n a k a
    Those two were planning something. Going off and whispering to each other. They had imaginary devil horns on their heads, and he was getting an uneasy aura from them. It was just Curii and him standing there now. He didn’t have any intention to initiate a conversation between them. He liked the silence the way it was. He was beginning to get a little impatient. It was cold, and he was tired and hungry. He could’ve been home by now if those two hadn’t decided that all four of them would walk together.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:23 am

Karma Akabane
"I'll play with him for a while." the wind was picking up just a little, but he didn't mind the cold so much. He looked over at Curii and Ren, noticing Curii being too scared to even say hello, and Ren being too quiet to even notice she was trying. It was a bit annoying to him but not enough to get under his skin. "We have to find some way to pit them together, a lot. The new girl is scared and self-conscious"

Curii Marshall
Eventually she stopped trying to convince herself to try and just looked down, stuffing her hands into her coat's pockets. She moved ahead a little "um.. should I just go home?.. I don't want to hold any of you back too much.."
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:54 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio observed the two standing there. Curii was uncomfortable, not doubt. Ren, on the other hand… he was hard to read. The only thing she concluded from observing him was that he was bored and didn’t want to be here. “Yeah. They’re going to take a lot of work, but it’ll be entertaining for sure.” Rio smiled a little as she thought of the various things they could do to get the two alone together. Hearing Curii made an idea pop up into her head. “Let’s start right now, shall we?” Rio clapped her hands together in excitement. “You two can go on ahead, Karma and I have some things to discuss.” Rio called out to them. Ren didn’t hesitate to begin walking away. Before Curii left, Rio caught her eye and gave her a quick thumbs up. “Operation, uh, what should it be called?

R e n T a n a k a
    It was getting cold and he was beginning to feel numb all over. He was thinking about just leaving without saying a word when Curii spoke up. After hearing Rio’s approval, Ren turned without a word and began walking away. He didn’t know why he had bothered staying until Rio said they could go when he could’ve left minutes ago. Well, whatever. It didn’t matter now. He was free to leave and wasn’t going to let the opportunity to get out while he could slip away. What Rio and Karma were talking about didn’t concern him, right? He made a mental note to stay away from them from now on, he didn’t want to get caught up in any of their games.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:21 am

Karma Akabane
Karma hung around Rio while Curii and Ren departed. This would be fun, he had to admit he was a bit of a match maker when he wanted to be. When the two were gone he looked towards Rio "What do you have in plan? I have a few methods but, I would like to hear your input" he smiled with amusement

Curii Marshall
Curii finally got he bravery to at least say "um.. see you in class tomorrow, R-Ren.." before quickly turning, face red ick! i talked to somebody on my own?!? she thought to herself in embarrassment. She didnt say anything else as she stiffly walked off in a quick pace, on her direction home.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:44 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio thought for a second. How could they get those two together? “Well, my ideas are pretty simple. Just invite them somewhere to hang out then never show up.” Rio shrugged. She would have to be more creative than this; the cold must be freezing her brain cells or something. “Anything I can think of at the moment is pretty mediocre. What about you? Do you have something more interesting?” She asked while raising her eyebrow. She was sure he had plenty of insane ideas, especially with all of the stunts he’s pulled with Koronsensei in the past.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren was a little startled when Curii spoke out of nowhere. He was surprised she had spoken to him. At least she wasn’t as chatty as Rio. Rio could talk anyone’s ear off, literally. He stopped in his tracks to watch her walk away. “Yeah… See you.” He said, not quite sure if she had heard him or not. His voice had that dull, uninterested tone most of the time, so when he spoke, people didn’t hear him half of the time because he was too quiet. Blinking a bit, Ren let out a breath as he started walking again.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me