1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:03 pm

lexa soon woke up and started walking to her next class. she glanced back at the boy at the back of the classroom and playfully rolled her eyes and then looked back at the teacher. she thought he looked stupid leaning against the wall. she adjusted her glasses and sighed a bit when a worksheet got passed out. she already knew everything. lexa groaned when the teaching told the class to ask her for help. "why me?"she whispered to herself.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:16 pm

Walker glanced up when he saw the girl give him a playful roll of her eyes. He huffed slightly, a small smirk rising upon his lips. He huffed, sitting down in the seat with his legs up on his desk and his arms behind his head. He just decided to relax for a bit, not really caring if the teacher said anything about his posture. When the worksheets were passed out, he put his legs down and straightened himself out, his face drooping when he looked at the paper.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:22 pm

soon lexa's desk was crowded and she was stressed out so she got up and went into the hallway without a word. she sat against a wall and watched the seconds go by on the clock hanging on the wall in front of her. she wanted to go home and sit on her roof like she always did when she was stressed. lexa pulled out her phone and started looking through instagram and then started watching a movie on netflix. it was a horror movie but she had her headphones plugged in so nobody could her the screams coming from her phone. she hoped no one would see her.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:27 pm

Walker slowly stared at Lexa as she left the room silently. He cocked his head to the side, slightly confused, but he shook his head and just stared at the paper, clutching a mechanical pencil in his hand. He grunted, soon finishing the paper and sliding it to the side of his desk. He lowered down in his seat, pulling out his phone and texting people in other classes. He glanced back out of the room, his head slanted before he went back to his phone. Walker then stared at the kids who were surrounding the girl's desk, huffing.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:34 pm

lexa stopped watching the movie and texted the group chat with a few friends she had in the class, but no realizing that it included walker. she said, "anyone have any good movies to watch? i feel like skipping my next class." she wasn't the type of person who usually skipped classes but today she felt like it. her dad would ignore the call that would say she skipped so she didn't care.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:42 pm

Walker shoved his phone in the compartment under his seat, crossing his arms over his chest. He soon stood up, walking out after telling the teacher he was to do, though that was a lie. But, he heard his phone buzz slightly once he was out of the door. He trotted over to his desk, snatching his phone and sliding out of the door once again. He glanced down at the text he had gotten, then he looked over in the direction Lexa was it. He shrugged slightly, continuing to walk away. 'Skipping sounds great.' He texted, putting the phone in the pocket of his hoodie.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:48 pm

"i'm going to get ice cream so if you guys want to skip with me, that's where i'll be." she saw the text from walker and smirked before going to the office and telling them that she was going home because of her head and they agreed. she left school and drove to the nearby ice cream shop. she got 3 scoops of her favorite ice cream and sat down by the window. she watched as rain started to pour down, hoping it would stop so she could go for a walk or walk to another ice cream shop.
Last edited by skyprincess on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Walker walked outside of the school, leaning up against a ledge under a small roof part. The rain wasn't making anything better since he walked here. He saw Lexa's text, thinking for a moment. 'That's better than school.' He sent, deciding to just run home to get his car. He ran off, not bothering to tell the office or anything. Once he got back, he grabbed the keys from his bag and climbed into his car, driving off to the nearest ice cream shoot as well.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:04 pm

lexa had started watching the horror movie again as she slowly ate her mint chocolate chip ice cream. she looked at the text from walker before watching the movie once again. she still had a horrible headache but it had started to get better because it was a lot quieter in the ice cream shop. she was bored but tried to focus on the movie that wasn't actually that scary other than a few jump scares.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:20 pm

Walker hopped out of his car, walking inside the ice cream shop. He swiped a hand through his hair, walking over to get himself some ice cream. Once he got it, he sat in front of Lexa. "What are you doing out of school, miss?" He smirked, grabbing out his phone and reading other texts in different groups he was put in. The quiet feeling of the shop made him feel uneasy, but he didn't care now that he was out of school, where it was boring and made him want to die.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me