~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And Scruffy The Cheetah

Postby chonko. » Sun May 06, 2018 2:32 am

ßεαη ♦Female~Husky Corgi~Shelter♦

Bean watched as one of Adryn's siblings woke up. She looked back behind her, wanting other husky corgis to wake up. But, it was only her to be left. All others left her, unintentionally. A soft whisper like breeze blew through her fur. The human door had opened and one human behind the worker looked around at the dogs. Sadly, the human didnt adopt, they must left in frustration at how many dogs they didn't like were there. The worker followed the beloved human and slammed the door shut.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sun May 06, 2018 3:15 am

Adryn || American Akita || Male

Their blooming conversation was put to a pause as two humans entered the room: one being an employee and another being a visitor. Adryn had no idea to react so he just froze in place as he felt Stacy's side brush up against his. After a few minutes the two had left without a dog.
The slamming of the door gradually woke up all the other dogs, but Adryn and Stacy were the only ones up in their cage.
"Not sure," Stacy replied after the two left. "Guess I had a nightmare? I don't really remember."
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun May 06, 2018 3:35 am

Bean let a growl escape her small mouth. She lifted her muzzle and then flattened herself along the cold cage. Then she head a ringing sound from the outside of the door. A worker came in and they looked very exasperated. They opened her cage and she sprawled out on his arms. He placed her on the ground and clutched a leash on her small collar. He then pulled out Adryn and his sibling, the one awake. If you were asleep, you missed your chance to be out. "We rarely go out at this time." Bean's soft voice finally rose. She waited for Adryn's response.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sun May 06, 2018 3:46 am

Adryn tilted his head as another employee entered. They clutched three leashes and clipped all three of them onto his, Stacy's, and Bean's collar. They let them out of their cages and brought them through the building and out to the fenced outdoors. "Yeah, I'm quite surprised we're being let out now."
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun May 06, 2018 12:07 pm

The worker let the three dogs into the outside world. The fences were newly clean, soap suds still dripped from the silver lines. Bean leaped around after the complaining worker let them off the leashes. She barked in satisfaction to be free from the prison. Of course they only had 20 minutes to be out, so they had to make it last. "Where did they take the toys? " Bean barked, her eyes moving around the fenced area.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sun May 06, 2018 12:15 pm

His eyes skittered around the opened area in search of the plastic toys, big balls, and bones. "I don't know." Adryn was hesitant to roam around the area. It was so odd without toys and other dogs accompanying them.
"Maybe they don't bring them out at this time?" Stacy guessed as she carelessly roamed around and soon plopped down to sunbathe.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun May 06, 2018 12:21 pm

"They couldn't have forgotten them. They always have them. " Bean retorted, wanting her favorite brown bone out here. They always had toys. Never forgot, even after their original carer had passed away. "Maybe the new carer doesn't really care" she mumbled to herself, kind of loud enough for Adryn to hear.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sun May 06, 2018 12:27 pm

"That's a possibility." Adryn drew a breath and plopped himself down, disappointed of their new helper's care. Now what could they do? Should they join his sister? He certainly didn't want to fall back asleep again, but being out here without toys bored him. "What do you want to do?" He asked Bean in hope she had something in mind.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun May 06, 2018 12:38 pm

Bean blinked, not wanting to be put on the spotlight. "Maybe we could..... Well i dont know." She frowned. She really wanted to come up with a good plan, yet she had no idea of what to say. She walked up to the farthest fence and leaped up to see further. All she saw was cars and people. "Maybe we could.... Nevermind, wont be good. " She went back down and a growl escaped from her muzzle.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

Postby carmen. » Mon May 07, 2018 12:17 am

"Oh, okay." He was curious what Bean's original plan was but shrugged it off, not wanting to bother her about it. "I mean we could just chase each other." Sounded boring, but it was better than nothing.
The temperature in the air became warmer and less damp as the sun rose even more. How hot was today even gonna be? Adryn sniffed the air in hopes his sense of smell would determine that

;; aaa sorry for the late reply !!
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me