1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:04 pm

Storm shrugged, flattening his ears against the plummet of rain. "Right now? Somewhere with proper shelter. After, who knows. I just travel everywhere. I don't really have a destination in mind," he told her.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:13 pm

She looked up at him. He was a strange one. She liked to plan ahead and make sure the clan was moving on the right track and this tom didn’t even know where he was going. That was something else. She cocked her head. “Right.” She licked her paw one more time before standing up and stretching. “I could use some help hunting. Would you like to help me?” She asked. Any help was good help.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:35 pm

Storm shrugged again. "Sure, I guess," he said. He didn't really have anything better to do. "All the prey would've drowned by now, unless they're hiding. I doubt we'll find anything." If Streamdust wanted to try anyways, though, that'd be find by him.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:37 pm

She huffed. He wasn’t incorrect. It had been extremely hard to find much of anything. They could try fishing. It may turn out to be dangerous. It was their only chance though. “You’re right. Well try fishing. We just have to be careful. Can you fish?” She asked him, hoping he could.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:39 pm

"Kind of," he told her. "I'm not sure if I'll be any good in this weather, but I'll try." Storm followed her to a place where they could fish.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:42 pm

She nodded and sat by the flowing river that was growing at an alarming rate. She got into her concentration mode and began to fish. It felt like they had been out there for moons and her paws were worn. There was a large pile of fish beside her and she collapsed from exhaustion. She hoped the clan would be able to eat a good meal this night. The fish were plentiful at least. She had almost fallen in a few Ike’s though. She turned to the tom beside her. “Thank you for helping.”
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:48 pm

"No problem," he said. He hadn't nearly caught as much fish as her, but at least he had caught some. "Do you have a place, maybe, I could wait out the rainfall at?" he asked hopefully. Storm didn't expect her to say yes, but at least he had tried.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:52 pm

SHE circled him for a moment. He didn’t look threatening but he didn’t look like a kitty pet either. The clan woul shelter him since they had food now. “Yes. Bring what you can. Let’s go!” She told him, grabbing all of her fish and swimming to camp, bringing the fish to the center of the camp, before a large rock where Otterstar was laying. “Good job Streamdust. You have impressed me again.” His loud voice boomed proudly. His amber eyes landed on Storm. “And who is this?” He asked
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:57 pm

Storm dropped his fish (pl) and met the gaze of the cat. "I'm Storm," he told him. He didn't want to tell the stranger that he'd be staying here until the rainfall passed, because that seemed kind of rude.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:00 pm

Otterstar studied the new comer carefully. “Streamdust, you trust this cat?” He asked her, still looking at Storm. “Yes. I do.” She told him in a strong and confident voice. The brown tom nodded in approval. “What do you seek Storm?” He asked, leaping down from the rock and standing tall in front of Storm. The tom was much taller than your average cat. He looked down at the yellow-eyes tom.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items