1x1 (~NatureSword~ & SpotSong)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (~NatureSword~ & SpotSong)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:04 am

Sepher shrugged his shoulders a bit,"Not much, really. Sort of the usual." He told her,"What about you?" He asked.

Zora walked quietly away from the cave and towards a fresh water stream not too far. She stumbled a little to the side when someone bumped into her. Being of her use to seeing bad people with dragons coming after her, Zora pulled out a dagger from a sheath at the back of her belt and pointed it at them,"Who are you? How did you find me?" She asked.

(Doesn't matter to me.)
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:28 am

Shaka shifted her based a little. "Ahhh nothing really... I planned on maybe exploring later" she said with a slight smile.

He paused looking at her and gently pulling Moon from in front to behind him. Wanting his night fury safe. "Easy now. Drop the blade" he said holding up his hands to show he didn't have a weapon.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:38 am

Sepher smiled at her,"Maye Spyro and I will join you." He said.

Zora watched him carefully as he moved in front of his night fury. Okay, she hasn't seen that happen before. She slightly lowered the dagger, but kept it in her hand,"Who are you?" She asked again,"Where are you from?"
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:46 am

"I would find that rather fun!" she agreed with a slight smile. "Oh have you seen Hydra around? My silly girl... She went off on her own this morning" she sighed a little. Her dragon always seemed to disappear for little nights out..

"My name is Vol and I am from Berk. And this..." he said gesturing to his black nightfury. "Is Moon" he said and Moon sat on his hunches behind him and tilted his head a little.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:53 am

Sepher smiled before shaking his head a little to her question,"No, I haven't. But we can go look for her if you like." He offered.

Zora listened quietly to Vol before she reached the dagger behind her back and put it in its sheath,"Zora." She said softly to him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:57 am

Shaka nodded a little. "Yes if you aren't busy that is... If you are don't worry I'm sure she will eventually return home as usual" she pointed out. Tucking a strand of her red hair behind her ear.

He watched her until the blade was gone did he let out a breath. "Zora... Huh nice to meet you?" he said unsure mostly because where had she come from. Moon got back down on all fours and nuzzled Vol a little.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:02 am

"I'm not doing anything, so I don't mind." Sepher said as he petted Spyro before climbing unto his back on the saddle. Looking at Shakka, he held his hand to her,"Shall we?" He asked.

Zora sighed softly,"You too." She said softly, shouldering the strap from the canteen onto her hand instead of holding it.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:11 am

Shaka smiled a little and grabbed his hand. "We shall... And thank you" she said sounding more relieved. To be fair she was worried Hydra was trapped somewhere since she would usually return in the morning.

Vol gave her a slight smile before gently pushing Moon's aside. "Buddy quit it" he said to him before looking back at Zora. "So... What are you doing alone on an island like this?"

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:18 am

Sepher smiled as he helped her up. He made sure she was holding on before Spyro took to the air,"So, any idea where you'd like to look first or where she might be?" He asked.

Zora couldn't help but smile a little at the night fury before looked at Vol as she shrugged her shoulders a little,"Don't know where I'm going yet." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:30 am

She did hold on tight and looked around once in the air. "I'm not very sure as to where she could be... I know she doesn't go too far" she said and stayed rather still. "I just hope she isn't in a trap" she said worriedly.

"Huh... Makes sense I guess. So that means you aren't from around here... Well obviously as I haven't seen you in Berk" he pointed out.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me