Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Molly smiled at him. "You do a ton for me and way more than enough. I am so glad that I have you. I will rest but I want you to be able to rest a little as well okay?" She said to him. "You are right though. I really do need to get some sleep. Lukas said he would get car seats for us if I am still asleep when you get back from your appointment, wake me up and tell me how it went okay?" She said looking at him.

Cassie smiled at Mark. "Maybe you wouldn't, but he would." She said. When the waitress came, Cassie ordered a water and ribs. Her dad was trying really hard not to laugh. "What?" Cassie asked. Her dad shook her head. "Nothing. I will get the same thing." He said to the waitress. He normally did not get them, but he had liked them when he did get them one time.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Damon smiled at her softly and nodded, "Of course love, sleep." he told her warmly, he really did love her so much and he watched her happy, but he knew she needed sleep, so he was going to let her sleep as much as she needed, and he would tell her how his appointment went when she woke up, he was hoping it went well, it needed to....

Mark smiled at her and chuckled softly, he looked at the waitress, "Is there any molasses or brown sugar in the rib sauce?" he asked as he looked at the waitress, knowing it was a bit of a pain, but he had to know.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:13 pm

Molly smiled at him. She was really hoping his appointment went well. She was not sure what they would do if it didn't. She sat up and kissed him before she laid back down and closed her eyes. She did not take long to fall asleep.

The waitress shook her head. "No it does not." She said to him. Cassie smiled at her boyfriend happily. She knew about his allergy and knew he would be glad that it didn't. Her dad watched Cassie. He could tell that she had fallen harder for him than anyone she had dated before. He was really hoping that Mark could see how special his little girl was so he would not hurt her like the other guys. He looked at Mark. "So you are a designer. What kind of hours do you work doing that?" He asked him. He figured he would be working a lot.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:48 am

Mark smiled, "Then I will get the ribs as well." he said happily, he looked over at Cassie's father when he spoke, "I work long hours, but I am trying to work less so I can spend more time with Cassie." he said as he smiled over at her, he reached out and took her hand happily over the table, "We at least try for our morning runs."
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:08 am

Cassie smiled and squeezed his hand a little. She loved this. "And I am trying to work less so that we can spend more time together." She said. Her father smiled. "Well that is new. Cass has never cut hours to spend more time with people." He said. Cassie laughed and looked at her dad. "Very funny. I do take time for people I care about." She said. Her father looked at her. "I am glad you are still doing morning runs and it is even better that you are not doing that alone anymore. You know how much we hated you running around New York alone." He said to her. Cassie looked at her dad. "I am fine." She said to him. "I can handle New York." She said.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:35 am

Mark chuckled, "I will keep runningwith her." he reassured her father, "And have you ever been to New York?" he asked her father as he leaned back and smiled at him, he wanted to keep things friendly and upbeat. "Now, any embaressing secrets about Cassie?" he asked with a smile and a wink as he looked over at her.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:33 am

"Thank you. I used to live there actually. Cassie was born here but I was born in the United States. We moved there when she was little so we could be close to my mom so she could watch her while we worked. We worked a lot and then when she went to college, we moved back here." He said to him. "But I have not been back since." He said. "I have a lot of embarrassing stories from Cassie growing up. She had to go to speech therapy as a kid because she was not good with words. But that did make for some really funny word combinations." Her dad said. Cassie looked at him. "You can stop there dad." She said. Her dad laughed. "There are still words that she can't say at all. Trying to get her to say certificate is impossible. She is really smart but her language skills get interesting sometimes. She also did a lot of other things too." He said. He started to tell stories of her drawing on the wall. Cassie hid her face to try to stop the blushing.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:42 am

Mark smiled and enjoyed it, he loved learning about Cassie and he wanted to know everything. But it also reminded him, there would never be anything like this for Cassie, he had no parents, he had no family to tell her things about him. But he ignored that right now and when the ribs came his sides hurt from laughing. He smiled over at Cassie, "See, you have always been adorable." he said happily as he looked at her.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:47 am

Cassie peeked from between her fingers. "Thank you. Can you please stop talking about me now?" She asked and her dad nodded. "Fine." He said and started to eat. Cassie took her hands off of her face and then started to eat. She was trying not to be messy but her fingers and face were covered in barbeque sauce by the middle of her meal. She ate silently. The food was amazing. Her father was pretty happy too and silently ate.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:54 am

Mark happily ate as well, he chuckled though as he saw her, he smiled, he was also pretty messy, and she was so cute, he loved that she was enjoying this. "You are beautiful." he told her, overcome by her simple beauty, even now.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me