A Khimaira Story [Khimaira Friesian RP]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Khimaira Story [Khimaira Friesian RP]

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:37 pm

╒════════════════════════════════════╕
Harellan ♀ Newcomer
Place;; Artillery Stables ♂ Time;; Noon
Tags;; open

╘════════════════════════════════════╛

She was weary, but excited all the same. Head held high from where she stood inside the trailer, lead rope swaying against her neck when she tried to turn, Harellan snorted softly as she heard boots crunching and, soon, the gate being opened wth a loud creaking. She was patient as she waited for Serris to untie her, backed up carefully under the woman's guidance, and she stood obediently as she was tied to the trailers side. With enough room to turn and gaze across one side of her surroundings and then switch to the other, Harellan inhaled deeply, familiar scents of grass and hay and feed, and unfamiliar ones of unfamiliar horses invading her senses. She let out a neigh, loud and long, the noise rumbling out slowly before she stood with her ears pricked forward. Excitement in her blood, Harellan was eager to explore once given her freedom.

Serris ♀ Boarder / Competitor
Place;; Stables ♀ Time;; Noon
Tags;; Dessabella, Main Office

The ride had been long, but not uncomfortable. And once they had reached the island, a glory in itself as the scenery passed by, Serris had grown more and more uplifted until she had pulled her truck up to the stables and dormitories of Artillery Stables. It was a wonder, beautiful and rugged, and Serris smiled to herself as she shut off her engine and made her way to her mare. After unloading the eager sweetheart, Serris had patted her softly before being sure she was tied securely, and made her way toward the main office. Checking in was first thing, settling Harellan once given the go ahead, and then she could stow her gear and personal belongings. And, afterward, hopefully explore a little before it grew too dark.

Stomach growling, she patted her belly briefly before knocking against the door to the office, poking her head in to see a young woman filing paperwork. "Excuse me, are you the director? Serris Swineik. I'm a little later than intended, sorry about that." Serris spoke softly, offering a half smile sheepishly as she shrugged her shoulders. "Missed the first ferry out when my trailer wouldn't fit. Didn't want to risk hurting my mare, or anyone else, ya know?" Before de could forget her manners, Serris approached the desk and offered a hand to shake.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:24 am

Erik ♂ Phantom of the Opera
Tags;; open

Erik was watching through the bars of the trailer. It
as a long time since he last went for a ride, and he recalled
how horrid it was. This ride was slightly better, as Rosie had
gotten him a new trailer, and a truck that was much smoother
on the roads.

He had almost dozed off, when he heard the combat boots
of Rose's march slowly through the gravel. The loud click
of the door being opened, as the sunlight streamed in
unwanted rays. He gave a "humph" at the light, but allowed
himself to be taken out of the trailer.

Rosalia ♀ Newcomer
Tags;; open

Rosalia sighed, as they pulled into the new stables.
She had gotten kicked out from her old stables, due to Erik's
behavior
. He had gotten into a fight with another Stallion
over some food, and the rest was history.

Once she stopped pondering the reasons, she stepped out of
her brand new, black GMC Topkick C4500, and walked over
to the trailer. Opening the door of it, she gave a small
laugh as Erik gave a "humph" at the sunlight. She gave him
a gentle pat, and pulled him out of the trailer.

The only problem she had now, was that she had no clue
where to go next.

laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:23 am

Joust ♂ Herd of Warriors ♂ Leader ♂ Male
Place;; Rusted Gun Meadows ♂ Time;; Noon
Tags;; Scar

"I'm not sure." he replied to his herdmate. "We could have a bunch of horses or just a small hooffull. I'm curious to see how many do come here for a visit. Joust looked up to see trailers and other machines moving toward the stables and the dorm building. After watching them move around for a litte while he went back into eating.

Dessabella ♀ Stable Director & Owner ♀ Female
Place;; Stables ♀ Time;; Noon
Tags;; Serris

Dessa looked up to see a young lady asking about what to do and where she was at. She shook Serris's offered hand and smiled kindly. "Oh no, you're not late. In fact you are right on time. Your name was Serris, Serris Swineik, right?" Dessa started typing the young lady's name into her computer and smiled. "Ahh here you are! These are the keys to your room and the padlock key to your stable box and the main pasture. Go ahead and get your things unpacked and your horse settled in. Today is going to be pretty easy and tomorrow I will take everyone out on a tour of the island and our facilities. Enjoy your evening, Miss Serris." she said kindly while handing the young lady the keys and a schedule for tomorrow. "Oh! And if you see anyone else out there could you please direct them in?"
Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:32 am

Scar ♂ Herd of Warriors ♂Position ? ♂ Male
Place;; ♂ Time;;
Tags;; Joust/Open

Scar grunted and grades a bit himself, he didn't mind the people, so long as they didn't hurt him or, more importantly, his herdmates. A breeze blew towards them, and Scar lifted his head to feel the wind in his mane. He smiled to himself and looked up at the stables, listening for the voices to drift towards him.

James ♂ Job ? ♂ Male
Place;; Stables ♂Time;;
Tags;; open//Dessabella

James looked around, before watching another few people drive up. One, a girl, seemed to know exactly where to go, and that was to a small door off the side of the main stable. He presumed that was the office, and decided to follow suit. He patted the side of the trailer talking to Deuce "I'll be right back." He said, pushing off the truck and making his way towards the office, bag still over his shoulder. When he went inside, he saw a girl surrounded by what looked to be the application papers "Uh, hey, is this where I should check in?" He said with a small smile.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 am

Dark Pit | Male | Cursed Horse | Maverick
Tags;; Pit, Joust, Scar

He wasn't fond of his son petting his neck and mane. He didn't like to be touched, even from his own family. So he gave him an grumpy stare to show him that he should stop. Pits reply didn't help at all, it only made him more angry and hell, he would show him that he could do something as a horse. Maybe even more as with a fragile human/angel body. He layed his ears back and snapped at his son, trying to catch his pale skin with his sharp teeth. He wouldn't mind letting that cheeky guy bleed a little, would be his own fault.
Pit managed to avoid his attack, but understood the message. He gave in and transformed back into a horse. "Don't you dare do this again..." Dark grumbled in a low tone. Now that both were horses they were able to talk again. The angel form couldn't understand the horse form and the other way around. "Come now, grab something to eat and we can move on" with this Dark Pit trotted away, searching for something that would taste a little better then the boring gras. He snacked at some herbs and even found bushes with berries. His head raised when he saw some horses staying on a pasture and looking at a stable close by.
Dark didn't intend to met these horses, he would rather be alone till he could move on, but the gasp of his son showed him that this wouldn't be so easy... it seemed like Pit wanted to met up with the horses and talk a little bit. He loved to talk... and he hated it when they traveled around without somebody to talk here and there. So Dark stayed back when his light son apporached the other horses and only looked at them, barely close enough to understand what they were talking about.

Pit | Male | Cursed Horse | Annoyingly cheerful
Tags;; Dark Pit, Joust, Scar

Sometimes he wished his father would have at least a little bit more humor. But then... he wouldn't be Dark Pit wouldn't he?
So Pit turned back into a horse and approached his father again, this time without getting attacked. "I'm sorry! I only wanted to have a little fun. It's boring if we only fly around without anything to do..." as much as he loved flying. But he loved it even more when he had something to do, he got bored so easily! It was like poison for him, making him tingly and jumpy.
Dark only growled back at him and Pit snorted, but when his father mentioned something to eat, he was alert. Eating was one of his hobbys! But not this boring gras that tasted like nothing, he wanted to eat hamburgers! Or pizza! Or ice cream! But he knew that wasn't possible at the moment... he rarely got human food because it was hard to get as a horse and even harder as an angel when nobody was allowed to see you.
Dark Pit was easier to please, he liked crunching bitter herbs or flowers. Okay, some flowers tasted sweet, that was alright. Pit followed his dad, but avoided the bitter herbs and searched for things that would taste better. He shared the berries they found and munched at some sweet tasting flower buds. He could even see some apple trees on the other side of the meadow, but Dark wasn't leading him there. Pit noticed that they approached the stable and saw some horses standing around. Dark Pit stopped when seeing the horses, but Pit got exited. "Heeey there!" he shouted to the others and approached them, one stallion being a beautiful golden buckskin and the other a majestic black one with khimaira markings. "My dad and me are new here, we are travelers. Can you tell us a little about this island here? It looks really nice!" Pit didn't had any problems talking with strangers. Something that made his dad click his tongue...
The lighter stallion looked around when he introduced himself and Dark Pit, just to see that the black stallion wasn't coming near. That was rude! His dad was always rude! "Pittoo! Come on here!" he shouted for the other one.
"Stop calling me that!!" Dark snapped at his son, but Pit had archived what he wanted when his dad closed the gap between him and the other two stallions and came closer.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me