I Hate That I Love You || 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

four

Postby adheline » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:34 am

C L A Y T O N
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ sympathetic, placid role⇨ meetings in the park boy

He nods in understanding to everything she says, trying to decide on whether or not his own parents wouldn't be angry if they'd actually kept track of him. He didn't doubt that they'd worry, but the whole 'heir to a business' responsibility always loomed over him and his decisions. His father always seemed a little tense about it. It was good to hear that she was doing at least a little better than she could be after what happened. He would be devastated beyond repair if he were in her shoes, and he found that he kind of admired her strength with the whole thing. He glanced at the ground and shifted his bag strap before looking back up her to respond. "Glad to be useful," he smiled softly. He could tell, both from watching her and listening to her, that it was still a difficult thing to be going through. Some part of him, what he would have called the sissy part on any other day, supplied him with a strong urge to placate her pain. "Hey, and uh, feel free to give me a call... if you ever need me again," he offered, shifting his weight from one leg to another. He wouldn't lie, it felt a little odd to be reaching out to a girl that only yesterday he had so openly loathed. He supposed though that under the conditions, he really didn't mind.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:14 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

|| Meetings In The Park || Female || Seventeen || Pansexual || Location: School || Tagged: Clayton

Jessie returns his smile. She tilts her head as she watches him speak. Her eyes widens slightly in surprise at what he says. Her smile widens. "Thanks. I'll remember that." she says appreciatively. She didn't expect that he would be this concerned about her, considering how their mutual dislike of each other prior to this. Not that she mind though, she prefers to avoid as much conflict as she can. She didn't what to say after this. An awkward silence arises upon them again. She sort of just stood there looking at him, trying to think of words. As she thought, she is startled by the door opening behind Clayton. She step to the side to see who it was. She bites her lip as she sees Spencer enter the hall. Their eyes meet and her best friend calls out her name questionably. Her jaw clenches as she eyes Clayton. She could sees her friend's confusion and concern. She made a motion for him to hold before whispering to Clayton. "I better go. See you in class." She tries to act as ordinary as possible. She walks to her friend, who was apparently looking for her. She convinces him to exits the hallway, giving Clayton last look before walking away.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

five

Postby adheline » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:49 am

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ uneasy, alarmed role⇨ meetings in the park boy

He just nodded again at her gratitude, something he seemed to be doing a lot lately. The whole time she stood staring at him, he just stared right back. Man, this was just weird, this new behaviour towards each other. He might not have jumped when the door behind him opened, even though he definitely still would have been significantly startled, if Jessie hadn't been startled herself. As it were, though, he jolted and was helpless to how adrenaline coursed through him. Like a kid cought with his hand in the cookie jar, he thought bitterly. He didn't turn around to see who it was, but from the look on Jessie's face, it was one of their friends. He grimaced, turning his head to find Spencer. At the girl's whispered words, he cleared his throat and nodded almost imperceptibly. He watched the two exit quietly, sneering in their direction when he was sure her friend was watching. After all, that's what was normal. A count of five after they left and he let out the breath he hadn't knwn he'd been holding. His lips found their way again between his teeth and he looked at the floor to his diagonal right. It was an odd feeling just how... cought he'd been. Suddenly Skylar launched onto his arm from nowhere and led him away, asking if he was alright.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:34 am

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

|| Meetings In The Park || Female || Seventeen || Pansexual || Location: School || Tagged: Open

Jessie wasn't surprised when Spencer ask her what was going on with her and Clayton when they exited it the hallway. She simply brushes off, telling him that it was nothing from the usual before changing the subject. She asks about how how the project went with him and Skylar before apologize for forgetting to ask last night, saying that she was busy with something. She wasn't sure if she bring up everything that happen. The boy says that it went a lot better than he thought it would, which surprises her. There seem to be something more that happened, but she didn't ask anymore as her mind was elsewhere. She didn't like lying to her friend, but she doesn't know if she could even explain all of it properly. How would she even begin, that her and Clayton are on... friendlier terms now. She doesn't know of she considers him a friend or not. Honestly, there's just too much on her mind lately. She snaps out of her thoughts when Spencer mention they reach her classroom. She hugs her friend goodbye before entering the room. She gives a note her mother wrote to her teacher, explaining how she might be a little distracted for a while. Her teacher give her a concerned look and a nod. She nods back before sitting down in a seat more to the back of the class.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

six

Postby adheline » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:03 am

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ open // Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ curious, relieved role⇨ meetings in the park boy

Clayton listened as his friend launched into a whole discussion about her project partner yesterday, but it seemed like her story had a few holes. He didn't push it besides a doubtful hum because he wouldn't like it if she were to ask about him. It seems the gesture was appreciated, because when she suddenly asked him about not answering her text he muttered out a 'busy' and 'sorry' and she just shrugged it off. Unusual, but unquestioned under the circumstances. They continued on in the direction of their classes and just talked about possible plans for te upcoming week. Apparently there was a movie coming out that she really wanted to see, so she was making him take her at some point in his 'shiny new car,' even if he'd had the vehicle since before he even got his permit. His friends liked to tease him for how clean it always was. She asked one more time what he was up to last night, and he just told her that it was the usual family business stuff. They both knew that the job could often take up his time. Glancing at her out of the corner of his eye, he wasn't sure how she'd react if he told her the truth. Not that he actually knew what the truth was. He and Jessica were no more of friends than they were before, really, but he wasn't sure he could find it in himself to deride her anymore. Not if he didn't have to. The duo stop at the door to his classoom, hers being another hallway down, and make quick promises to see each other later. Walking in, he notices that he's one of the last to show up. There's just a minute or so until class starts. He glances around briefly before taking one of just a few empty seats, a row away from the windows and somewhere around the middle. Taking a quick look around him, he sees Jessie diagonally behind him, on his left. He quickly returned to facing forwards, wondering how he always managed to sit by her.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:29 pm

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

|| Meetings In The Park || Female || Seventeen || Pansexual || Location: School || Tagged: Clayton

Jessie rest her head on one of her hands as she waits for class to start. She looks down at her notebook, mindlessly playing with her pencil. She only looked up when the teacher began the class. A familiar figure sat diagonally in front of her, surprising her slightly. She figure it was probably the last few seats since the boy was usually one of the last people to arrive to class. She turns her attention to the front of the class as the teacher begin their lesson. In the occasional pause in the lesson, she would doodle on the margins of her page. Just quick sketches of animals and flowers. When the teacher reaches the end if the lesson, she goes to open her textbook to do the assigned questions. Before she could, a female voice makes her look up. It was one of her classmates, she didn't know her name though. The girl ask to switch seat with her, so she can be closer to her friend. Jessie look at the seat that the female was gesturing to right in front of her and beside Clayton. She glances at the boy for a second before looking to the girl. Someow, they ended up sitting next to each other again. There wasn't any reason to say no, so she answers a simple 'alright'. She grabs her books and sit down in the seat in front of her. There were other empty seats, but she didn't feel like moving that far. She didn't say anything, just opened her book and begin answering the questions. But after finishing the few questions, she begins doodling a collection of flowers on her page instead. Even though, she knew it was proably not the best idea.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seven

Postby adheline » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:22 pm

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ attentive, amused role⇨ meetings in the park boy

In between notes, Clayton ran streaks of graphite over the blue lines on his paper. While keeping diligent records of all his classes, a practice his father drilled into his brain, he did tend to get bored in class. As with any other teenage boy, really. He shifted in his seat when he heard the girl next to him muttering to somebody, resting his cheek on his fist and jotting down the teacher's next point. Not looking up from the page, he heard people shifting seats quietly. Girls, he thought, rolling his eyes and dotting a period at the end of his last sentence. Deciding to discover who his new neighbor was, he tilted his head on his fist to face them. Seeing who it was, his eyebrows shot up and he smirked in her direction. He caught on to how she doodled in the margins and he leaned over just the slightest so he could peek. Flowers, he smiled, returning his gaze back to his papers. Pretty good for just being sketches, too. He could tell that's what they were by the time it took to do one and her posture. He might have slacked off or doodled, too, but all things considered in his life, he ought to do all the questions assigned first before anything else. Glancing between the front and his notebook, he jotted all the answers down quickly.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:33 pm

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

|| Meetings In The Park || Female || Seventeen || Pansexual || Location: School, then Park || Tagged: Clayton, then Open

As she finishes most of her doodle, Jessie glances over slightly at Clayton's notebook. Her eyes widens slightly at how much he has done already. Looking back at her page, she figures she should probably do some more questions. She begins on the last question she left off, but it instantly stumps her. She sighs, math and science just don't come naturally to the girl. No matter how good her notes are or how much she pays attention is always end up confusing her. She let out a breath of relief when the class ended and got up and left.
When the last bell of the day ring, she didn't hesitate to leave class. After going to her locker, she talk with her friends for a few minutes exiting the building. For some reason, she didn't want to go home right away. The girl decides to wander around for a bit. Somehow, she ended up in the same place as last night, the park. She glances around the area. There were a few kids playing on the playground with their parents close by, but otherwise the park was fairly empty. She decides to sit down on one of more secluded benches for some quiet. She figures she should get her homework done as soon as she can, so pulls out her notebook. Before she starts, she makes sure to text her mother that she wouldn't be home right away. When she begins, right away she is already having trouble with these question. She pulls out her phone again, trying find a friend that could maybe help her. As scrolls through her contact a name catches her eye, Clayton. She bites her lip as she contemplates on asking him for help. A gust of wind pass as she thinks, blowing some loose paper out of her book. She reaches to grab them and in the process accidentally hits call on her phone. She only realizes after she quickly puts the paper back in her book. Her eyes widens as she fumble arounder trying to cancel the call, but fails.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eight

Postby adheline » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:07 pm

C L A Y T O N

tagged⇨ Jessica relationship⇨ non-existant feeling⇨ alarmed, amused role⇨ meetings in the park boy

The rest of class trailed on slowly, to him. There really wasn't much of a difference in any of his other classes either. They were all spent trailing his pencil in swirls around his paper and jotting nearly every sentence his teachers uttered down around said swirls. As the last bell of the day rang, he shoved his heavy notebooks into his bag and headed for his car. Once he got to his house, he went straight up into his room and fell backwards on his mattress. He let out a heavy sigh, throwing his bag and jacket off to the side of the bed. He often found himself overtaken by boredom when he got home, usually because he never remembered his chores. At the errant thought, he jumped up suddenly and raced downstairs towards the laundry room. Always folding, that's always what he forgot. His mom would be home in less than a quarter hour, and the laundry room was all the way on the other side of the house. Sometimes he very much disliked having such a big house. He was in the middle of sloppily creasing a graphic tee when his phone buzzed in his pocket. Curious, because didn't usually get calls at this time, he threw down the garment into his basket and pulled his device out. 'Jessie,' his phone displayed in large letters. He blinked and squinted, as if it would change the name to make more sense. Nope, still the same, he noted after another buzz. He tapped to answer it and put it on speaker, setting the phone on the detergent shelf. "Um, hi. Miss me?" He bent down, pulling out a pair of jeans and frowning at how one leg was inside out. He quickly corrected it, folding them and setting them in the basket as well before taking out a sock. Now to find the pair.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky ⋆ » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:47 pm

נєssιcα scσғιєℓδ

|| Meetings In The Park || Female || Seventeen || Pansexual || Location: Park || Tagged: Clayton

Jessie's eyes widens in fear as she sees the screen changes indicating that the person on the other end picked up. She freezes for a second before quickly pulling her phone to her eye. She instantly becomes flustered as she hears him speak, not knowing what to say. "I..." she manages to get out before coming to a halt. A part of her just wants to say that she didn't mean to call him and hang up, which is the truth. However, there is another part that doesn't and it's both confusing and freaking the hell out of her. This brings a rush of emotons in her, making her loose her train of thoughts. Her mind blanks, words escaping rapidly. She tries use the remaining ones in her brain, but they can't form sentences. When she finally starts to regain her composure, she blurts out. "What are you doing right now?" She flushes at her wording, biting her lip. "I mean, are you free at the moment?" she asks quietly. She still wasn't even sure if she wants ask him for help, mostly since she felt embarrass by her lack of mathematics skill, but she figures she should asks anyways. Plus, she felt this would be less awkward then her just hanging up right away.
lucky ⋆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me