1x1 with 200765

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with 200765

Postby 200765 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:38 am

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
Transporter Room
Captain Kirk
Letting go of my hair, I watched as the first group prepared to get beamed down to Earth number two. As my gaze landed on the Captain, I saw that he was looking at me, and quickly turned away in slight embarrassment. Though I wasn't looking at him anymore, I could feel his gaze on me, causing me to shiver slightly. Why was the Captain looking at me? His bright blue eyes came into mind despite my best efforts to ignore it and concentrate on the loose strands of hair I brought in front of my face to look at, the ginger color changing under the light. I hoped I hadn't done anything wrong. Thinking back everything since I got on the USS Enterprise as a nurse for the five year mission, I tried to recall the moments where I had messed up bad enough for my name to be mentioned to the Captain. None came to mind. I hadn't done too badly, except for a nervous slip-up here and there when had I just started working on the ship. Unable to come up with anything, I decided to ignore what had happened, and focus on the upcoming adventure that would be happening soon.

The people in the room stilled, I too stopped playing with my hair. In a few moments, the first group would be sent down to the planet. I watched as Scotty checked everything—he was in the second group. I returned my gaze to the six on the transporter, relieved to see that no one was looking at me. My thoughts returned to the Captain. Did he really want to go on this journey? He was a very important person, if anything happened to him... Before being assigned to the Enterprise, I had already heard much about the Captain of the starship. He was brave, bold, caring, headstrong, and known for saving the Vulcan High Council. Oh, and he was known for the many women he went through. His crew was also a common topic of conversation I would hear between my colleagues. The intelligence of Commander Spock, the witty and sarcastic Leonard, and the beautiful and smart Uhura, just to name a few. It certainly made me nervous to find out that I was going to be assigned to the ship, but I was elated as well.

"Beam 'em down, Chekov!" Scotty called through a microphone. The corners of my lips twitched into a small smile as I heard the strong Scottish accent in the engineer's voice. The crackling voice of Chekov sounded through the mic, filling the fairly quiet room. "Arriving on planet in five." As the count down began, I saw glowing swirls of light spinning around the six officers. "Four." The light turned faster and faster. "Three. Two." The glow had enveloped all those on the transporter, creating the illusion of people made of light. "One!" A flash of light, and they were gone. I let out my breath with a whoosh, not realizing that I had been holding it. Now, it was my turn.

Along with the last five of the landing party, I stepped onto the transporter, waiting for Scotty to give the order to Chekov. My fingers had found their way into my hair again, and I quickly put them back down at my side. 'I should really get rid of that habit' I thought. At Scotty's voice, I stood straight up, inhaling and exhaling slowly. "We're ready. Beam us down!" Scotty yelled. I looked down at myself as the beaming process began, not moving after that. Holding my breath, I closed my eyes, only focusing on the count down. "One!" I felt a bit of a jolt, stumbled but regained footing, and opened my eyes. We had arrived.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk - Fifth post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:12 am

♜═════════●☄●══════════╗

James T. Kirk
Single ☄ Where?: Planets
Surface
☄ Mood: Embarrassed.
"Its been almost a year now,
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●══════════♜

xxx I knew the look of someone being uncomfortable, I had seen it many times before. In most people that had caught me staring at them. Goodness sakes I should have come up with a name by now but still I was drawing a blank. She turned away continuing to fiddle with a strand of her brilliant red hair. Good job Jim, you managed to mess this one up. Making someone unconrtable when you had attempted to address them but completely forgotten their name. I guess this makes it a double whammy of stupid all wrapped into one single encounter with another crew member. I needed to let it go of course as we were going to beam down to another planet that had not been explored before.
xxx The self-reminder of exploring a new planet managed to take my mind off of the awkwardness that hung above the Nurse and I's heads trying to finally get my head cleared and being ready for the mission. As soon as the first group of officers had left the transporter in a golden wrap of light I stepped forward. First of course looking over at my commander who was looking into the distance as though he were contemplating some of the most difficult questions in the universe. Often I found myself wondering what he was really thinking about, since I have never actually asked him. I could not be bothered. After this slightly one sided look I stepped up onto one of the pads that was glowing a warm but washedout golden colour. I instinctually put my hand on my phaser as I prepared to be beamed down. Spock stood beside me still not saying a single word. I was not surprised, he was not known to praticuarilly say much. Especially after the whole incident right before the mission. The other thing I did not fail to take notice too was the Nurse who's name still escaped me. I wanted to ask someone else but that would be even worse, someone else knowing that I had forgotten someones name.
xxx I let out a deep breath as I looked over at Chekov who was behind the pain of glass separating the transporter from the people on the control panel. Ive always been meaning to ask what the purpose of it is. Maybe it is one of those things that is better left in the unknown for various reasons. I had not heard the counting down untill I head "One... Energize" out of instinct I closed my eyes as the golden strips of light began to circle around me, every single part of me.
xxx I didn't feel a thing and before I knew it I heard some kind of noise, was it water? Some kind of an animal? I was not sure. Yet I was not able to fully register the sound. My blue eyes snapped open and I began to assess the surroundings. I took my hand of my phaser realizing that there was no imminent danger within proximity. I first turned to my Commander, taking out his tircorder, beginning to scan the plants that surrounded us. Typical of course, but it was part of his duties. I was not going to waste time either, there was no sense in it. I pulled out my own tricorder switching it on with ease beginning to scan the surroundings. I looked over at the nurse again... Goodness, what is her name? Im sure it will hit me later on and the guilt will bubble up from my stomach for not remembering it when I needed to.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:45 am

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
Planet
'Earth number two'
Leonard
I turned in a full circle, taking everything in. Then following what everyone else was doing, I took my tricorder out to scan the plants that were growing all around us. I scanned a plant that looked rather like rosemary, but it had a sticky substance on the underside of the leaves. It also emitted a faint but disgusting smelling odor. Besides the appearance, it had nothing else in common with the cooking herb used on Earth. The temperature here was cool, my tricorder telling me it was 62.7° Fahrenheit, yet the sun of this solar system was still high in the sky. I shivered slightly as I imagined how cold nighttime would be.

As I moved a little further, but still staying within sight of the group, red dots appeared on my tricorder. My breathing quickened at the discovery. How had the scanners on the starship missed this many life forms? They totaled to eleven, all together in a group. As the dots moved slightly, indicating the life forms were moving, I realized that there was very little possibility that my tricorder had malfunctioned. It had been checked on the starcraft, and the engineer had confirmed to be in working order. This had to be reported, for all we knew, the creatures could be threatening. Or, they could be harmless. Nevertheless, I had to tell someone.

My first instinct was to tell Leonard, after all, he was my superior. Well, everyone here was, but he was the one I usually talked to when things happened while I was working, and this certainly classified as work. Leaving my spot, I approached the doctor who was muttering something under his breath as he scanned something. "Look at this," I exclaimed, but made sure not to be too loud. He jumped, probably in surprise as I had made little noise when I approached. "If I get a heart attack, you're the one responsible." But the doctor looked anyways at my screen, then turned from the screen to me, an eyebrow raised quizzically. "Do you need your eyes checked? As far as I know, there isn't anything out of the ordinary." Looking down at the tricorder to see what Leonard was talking about, I groaned. "I got out of range. There really is something there, please follow me." He complied, though not without a few remarks, and followed me as I headed back to where I originally was. Once in range again, the red dots appeared on my screen, and I showed it to Leonard rather proudly. "See? There's eleven of them, southeast of here." I watched the doctor's face for a reaction and saw his eyes widen. He looked at my tricorder, then at his. Both had the red dots on it. "Well, shoot. We have to tell Jim. I just hope these things aren't carnivores, but with the luck we have, I'll bet they are." He hurried back to where everyone was, presumably to tell Captain Kirk about the new discovery. I didn't know what to do, so I continued what I was doing before, using the tricorder to scan the various plants that were growing.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk - Sixth post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:23 pm

♜═════════●☄●══════════╗

James T. Kirk
Surface
☄ Mood: Embarrassed.
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●══════════♜

xxx My scans came out with all negatives, the only life form that I was able to find was some kind of a mutated mosquito which I smacked with my hands killing instantly. When I opened them again my small tricorder hanging off of a strap that attached it to my belt dangled there I carefully examined the bug as it twitched still being partially alive. It did look alot like some kind of a mosquito, although the nose was bent in a few different places, which I was sure didn't come from me slapping it dead. I finally looked over at my Commander who was giving me another glare as he held his tricorder up scanning some kind of a plant that resembled a rubarb. The only thing making me thing of that was because of how large the leaves were. I sighed a little as I dropped the small corpse of the small bug and returned to what I had been previously doing.
xxx I picked up my tricorder from where it hung and switched it off looking around a little more, using my own senses instead of relying on a machine to do it for me. Besides, this was my first time off the Enterprise in a while and Id better enjoy it while I have the chance. It was fairly chilly out, nothing like what I am not used too of course. The air was slightly humid, but not too bad as far as I could tell. I was using my own senses which weren't hardly as accurate as a mashine but easy enough to be able to use on my own accord anyways.
xxx I was not surprised when Bones almost showed up out of nowhere and walked up to me in what seemed like he was partially frantic. he was not in the best of moods after being beamed anywhere so I guess that this was no acceptation, although he did volunteer for whatever reason. "What is it Bones" I responded as I looked him over. I am not so sure why he was so worried but the fact that he had run to me so quickly meant that obviously something was going down that wasn't planned. Either that or he was being eccentric. Which was not out of the ordinary of course.
xxx He finally looked up at me without a second thought. "Jim, Nurse Finch picked up some kind of strange reading. Life forms Jim, after the whole ships sensors told us otherwise" He was probably about to go on about how they could be out seeking revenge of sorts and what not. I am sure that he was anyways, he always did. Or about the probability of whatever kind o creature that they were carrying some kind of deadly virus that we all needed to be wary of. He also seemed to be hesitant when speaking the Nurse's name. Maybe they did actually address each other differently, it was not uncommon anyways. he was still addressing a superior. But I could have cared less what he called her.
xxx Nurse Finch, Thats been her name all along. I knew it was something like that and I am glad that I didn't have to ask anyone to figure out what it was. It seemed to fit her well enough. The other thing that I had noticed was the way that the sun danced on her red hair bringing out the red colour more so. It was more brilliant under natural light from a real star than the artificial light that was aboard the ship. I looked into her silvery eyes, they did resemble storm clouds. "Good work, Nurse, you managed to find something that the ships sensors weren't able to detect" Which was strange of course but I felt as though some kind of a congratulation was in order. I wanted to check this out for myself. "Lead the way." I outstretched my hand as well turning back to my Commander who seemed to be so transfixed with whatever he was doing. I knew that If I left his sights he would get worried, "Spock, you better come check this one out" I spoke as he turned around nodding slightly to show that he would follow as well.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:49 am

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
'Earth number two'
Leonard, Captain Kirk,
Commander Spock
I heard footsteps approach, and stood up from my crouched position close to the ground. It was the Captain, the Commander, and Leonard. I nodded at them, giving a quick smile. "Thank you, sir." I said, before I followed my tricorder in the direction of the red dots. We needed to head southeast, and I estimated that we would be reaching the creatures in fifteen minutes.

As we walked, I continued to look around me. In a few minutes, I noticed that the amount of plants had lessened. Earlier, there was a dense mass of plants and trees growing, but now, they were more spread out and seemed to vary less in species. It made me feel kind of vulnerable, out in the open. Whenever I heard a few sounds of movement, my empty hand kept on drifting to one of the knives on my belt. I never drew the blade though, since I realized that the sounds were either from our footsteps, or the wind blowing the plants. The sound of water that I had been hearing grew louder as we continued to walk. It made me wonder about the location of the life forms; were the life forms there to drink the water? As we got closer, I noticed the air got thicker and more humid, causing my skin to feel sticky. It also made me feel a bit colder, the cool temperature turning the water in the air chilly.

Two minutes away from the water, I noticed the vegetation getting thicker again, making me relax a bit. If needed, there were plenty of places to hide. The last stretch of the journey was on a hill. I took in deeper breaths as we climbed. The hill was steep, but it didn't take too much effort to climb it at a steady pace. If I had to run up it though, I'd be much more out of breath. At the top of the hill, my grey eyes opened wide as I gazed down at the scene before me. There was a wide stretch of water, looking quite blue as the sunlight danced off the surface of it. The blueness reminded me of the Captain's eyes. Even I wouldn't mind swimming in it, despite my fear of drowning that I had ever since childhood. The view was breathtaking, if it weren't for the eleven not-so-pretty creatures moving about near the water. They were large, I'd estimate them to be two and a half meters tall, and four meters long. Their many spindly legs reminded me of a spider, but the dark plates of their body reminded me of a lobster, or a shrimp. What were these things?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk - Seventh post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:43 am

♜═════════●☄●══════════╗

James T. Kirk
Surface
☄ Mood: Intrigued
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●══════════♜

xxx Somedays I was glad that mind reading was not a thing in this century. Then the fact that I had forgotten Nurse Finch's name would have become a public thing. Every single person that was around me would have found out. Which would not have ended well of course. In my own eyes, that ever since we began this mission the whole notion of the crew being a large family has become a realtity for all of us living and working on this ship. They have all made sacrifices to be here, to be away from all their families for so long. I was surprised how many applicants we got for this mission, although now that I have had time to reassess it it sorta makes sense. We were making history in the fleet, a mission for this duration has never been attempted before.
xxx The odd mixture of forest and jungle was enough to take my mind off of finally being able to remember the crew member's name. But the next question was, if there really were life forms on this island then how did the ship miss them? Did they only scan the area in which we were beaming down to? If so that makes no sense whatsoever, as we are supposed to be looking for other life forms as well. Maybe they were not traceable from so far away, but the red blips on the Nurse's tricorder that came into view clearer and clearer as the sound of the creek did as well.
xxxIt was easy enough to keep my steps light and unheard as most of the ground was made up of a special sort of moss that seemed to secrete a green goo as soon as you were to step on it, I looked over my shoulder and saw that we had left a trail. At least this will be easy to follow back. If of course something was pursuing us it would be easy to trace where we went. I would need to keep that in mind. The rest of the plants did look like the oversized rhubarb seemed to be one of the most prominent, maybe the creatures ate that since it grew so much around here. I looked up into the canopy of trees and other growth the light was probably blinding without them. I could see the small cracks of light that poured down onto the forest floor from the breaks made in the leaves. In that second I could have sworn that I had seen something jump across the branches, but a pool of light had momentarily blinded me so I could not be completely sure.
xxx The clearing was obvious when it was right ahead of us, the only break in the dense forest for a while. as broken by the large hill. I scaled it, not with ease of course as I would have much preferred to have ran up it to prevent wearing out faster but staying with the group was probably in the best ideas. I finally crouched down as soon as I reached the top to try to make an effort not to alert the life forms that were gathered around the small creek. There was a small group of them, about five or six. They had the body of a malformed shrimp and legs that were crossed with a spider. They weren't something I would want as a pet to put lightly. I needed to report this to the ship. In case anything went down. "Fascinating" Spock finally spoke up his voice in a hushed done as he was beside me also crouching down. I smirked faintly, he's never really changed.
xxx I reached behind me for my communicator, which was not hard mind you but I stopped for a second realizing that Nurse Finch was beside me. Her red hair sparked even more in the light that was now not masked by the canopy of trees that occupied the forest. It was free to reflect the light showing all of the highlights that were scattered through the braid she had it in. I finally got my mind off of how she looked and grabbed my communicator flipping it open. It made the regular beeping sound, the familiarity seemed to bring about a sense of calm. "Kirk to Enterprise, the scanners must have been mistaken. Nurse Finch picked up life forms on her tricorder and her, Doctor Mccoy, Commander Spock and I all can verify." I paused for a second. Dead air. Someone was up there at Lieutenant Uhura's post. Why did they not respond. "Enterprise.. Come in enterprise" my voice becoming more and more frantic.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:50 am

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
'Earth number two'
Leonard, Captain Kirk,
Commander Spock
As I was in my position close to the ground in order not to be seen, a strand of my hair was blown across my face, tickling my nose. I brushed it aside, tucking it behind my ear rather irritably. Feeling a sneeze coming on, I buried my face in my elbow, trying not to make it heard. "Achew!" The high pitched sound was muffled by the sleeve, thank goodness. "Excuse me," I murmured quietly, pink dusting my cheeks.

As I took out my tricorder—which I had put away earlier—I saw Captain Kirk looking at me again, and saw that his gaze was mostly on my hair. This time, I didn't turn away, and took the time to see just how blue his eyes were. As his gaze turned to his communicator, I looked back at the water, cheeks pink again. No, the water wasn't as blue as the Captain's eyes, which made me kind of wonder what thing in the galaxy would be the same shade. Shaking my head slightly, I used my tricorder and tried to scan them, but I was too far away for the creatures to register. Sighing to myself, I tucked the machine away, and continued to look at the creatures.

"Enterprise.. Come in enterprise." I looked up in alarm, hearing the evident worry in the Captain's voice. I turned to Leonard, who was sitting close by. "Is it not working?" I asked, eyebrows furrowing. "No one is responding." The doctor held up his own communicator, trying to talk to someone in the Communications department. I too took at my communicator. It seemed to be working all right, but no one was answering. "What's going on?" I muttered, hearing nothing but slight static coming from the machine.

The talking and noises we had been making must have been too loud. When I looked at the creatures as I was going to talk to Commander Spock, I noticed the creatures had moved. And were coming closer. Though they were large, their long legs seemed to be able to easily carry the weight of their body. They were also moving pretty quickly, coming up the hill at a fast pace. They looked menacing, and as they got closer, my eyes caught sight of gleaming teeth in a gaping hole, which I assumed to be the mouth. Scrambling backwards, I dropped my communicator by accident, down the other side of the hill. It tumbled until it hit a large rock, and got stuck. "Oh my gosh, this can't be happening." Eyes wide, and heart thumping hard in my chest, I looked to the three men around me for an instruction. Were we supposed to fight? Run? Instinctively, I took out one of my two knives, readying it to be used in any way necessary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk -Eighth post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:25 pm

♜═════════●☄●══════════╗

James T. Kirk
Surface
☄ Mood: Intrigued
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●══════════♜

xxx Even the way that she sneezed was cute. She seemed to, instead of looking away as she had last time she actually continued to look at me when I had been looking over at her before grabbing my communicator. Even though my anxiety about the whole situation was beginning to worsen. They should have responded back by now. Its unlike anyone at the communications station on th bridge to ignore any sort of hails unless ordered to do so. I listened close to the sound of the static that came from the communicator becoming immersed in the sound of the radio static. It was not clearing, it sounded as though she ship was being jammed somehow. Why? What on earth could be jamming the systems. I tried to make out some kind of a voice as well, in case it was coming through but just faintly. But there was nothing. Only the same sound of no one on the other end. Out of frustration I flipped my communicator closed making the beeping sound before it shut off.
xxx Once I was actually able to think clearly without the static pressed up against my ear i could hear the sound of motion coming from up ahead, I peered over the top of the hill again to get a closer look at what was going on. those creatures, all of them began to scuttle across the ground. They seemed to be curious, not displaying any sort of intention to do us any harm. I have been wrong before of course, and basing every single new life form off of some kind of earth animal was never a good idea. Especially when these giant shrimp things could be wanting to have us as a snack. I looked over at the other three that were around me, Bones and Spock especially radiating with concern. While I didn't regret this at all they were probably becoming me to leave this planet. But if the communicators weren't working, I am sure that beaming us up would not be easy whatsoever.
xxx I finally pulled my phaser from my belt without a second thought. If these things were going to display any sort of aggression I wanted to be ready. "Get back to the extraction point thats an-" I stopped as I heard some kind of a hissing noise It was like a snake that had gotten something stuck in its throat and couldn't quite make its usual sound. My eyes scanned the area seeing something move in some of the tall grass closer to my right side. I got my phaser ready the green light glowing as it was locked on stun. Something jumped out at me, it was not taller than me of course but since I had been hunched down it was not hard for the thing to over take me quickly. The others needed to get out of here. I fired my phaser at the thing as it crashed down in a heap beside me one of the legs twitching like the mosquito that I had killed before. I finally jumped to my feet keeping my phaser ready to shoot again as they have proven that they are not exactly a friendly group. My arm throbbed, I tried to ignore it but my curiosity forced me to look back. Whatever the creature was had managed to dig one of its large claws into my arm before I had stunned it. The cut didn't look serious of course, I was not worried about it. Bones would have it patched it up when we got back on the Enterprise.
xxx Even though I had managed to knock out one of the strange creatures the others were still on their way, I was alerted to this from the sound of the hissing. The same kind that had been heard from the one that had snuck up on me almost out of nowhere. I let out a deep breath trying to clear my head. "Get back to the extraction point. Thats an order." I finally managed to get out without being attacked. We needed to get out of here. I could tell that Spock was still worried but I gave him a look before he armed himself before beginning back the way that we had come. I was going last, I wanted to make sure everyone else was safe before I left.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:31 am

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
'Earth number two'
Leonard, Captain Kirk,
Commander Spock
The creatures continued to climb up the hill, making hissing noises as they went. I watched as one of them stepped on my communicator, skewering it with its leg. Something jumped out of the grass, surprising all of us as it attacked. The captain quickly stunned it, but had gotten cut by one of the claws. Now fully alert, I pulled out my own phaser and switched my knife to my left hand. Hearing the Captain's command, I rolled my eyes and stayed right besides him. His command was something I had thought he would say. After all, I had heard all the stories about him and his selflessness—especially what had happened with the man who was frozen in cryogenic sleep. Still, Commander Spock and Leonard had started to move away, heading back to the extraction point. I, however, wasn't following them. "With all due respect, Captain, I'm not one to run away when someone is fighting, especially if it's my Captain who's risking his life." If I left and something happened to the captain, I would feel an overwhelming guilt for the rest of my life.

A hissing sound came from my left, and I prepared my phaser to stun the creature when it appeared. A rustle of plants, and the shrimp monster attacked. Its claws and legs flew around as it stabbed wildly. Ducking under one leg, I used my knife to hold off another as I shot the phaser at the creature's body. With a few hits, it was down. Making sure to keep an eye on the Captain, after all, who knew what he might do, I started to back down the hill towards where we came. All the while I used the blade and the phaser to guard myself from the creature's sharp legs. I still got cut anyways, when I left an opening for one of them to swipe at my leg, cutting my right calf muscle. Hissing, I didn't look down. There was no time to, and I shouldn't have let the creature get me in the first place. A creature started climbing up the hill. It probably had went around the base of the hill until it found us. We were being attacked from both sides, the front and back. Shooting my phaser, I stunned the creature at the bottom of the hill, creating an opening to get away. Taking a few seconds to catch my breath, I shouted, "Let's go, sir!" As I waited for the Captain to respond, my eyes continuously scanned the surroundings for more attacks from the base of the hill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk -Ninth post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:29 am

♜═════════●☄●══════════╗

James T. Kirk
Surface
☄ Mood: panicked
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●══════════♜

xxx After I managed to get one of those things down in one shot to what I guessed was its temple region I figured that it was the weak point in their armour, probably another lucky shot that was not going to be replicated anytime soon. I began to shoot more of them, this time only seeming to make them more upset before finally being able to stun them with three shots from the phaser. The reload became slower and slower as the small weapon began to heat up. It was not used to being in the thick of battle like this. it needed time to cool as it was really only made for one or two shots every so often.
xxx They finally seemed to be mostly backing down. Or at least stopping their constant attacking in waves that made them almost impossible to battle without the proper numbers and equipment. I finally managed to turn around seeing the small opening that had been made by the nurse. She was still hear, I caught some of what she had said and was only confused. Why stay? We have barely known each other personally for a long time at all. Spock and Bones had already left as I had told them to do so, thankfully anyways. I was surprised that Spock had left without much of an argument, although I guess he was still not one to completely ignore a direct order. But Nurse Finch had remained, and it seems as though she managed to get herself injured as well. I guess there is no sense in arguing my case as we both needed to get out of here.
xxx I managed to devise a plan, there had to be a cave or something somewhere, we also needed to loose these strange things, in the open we could easily be spotted. There were mountains not too far from here, it would provide shelter from the elements and maybe those things If we could rig something up to keep them away. They had to have a weakness of sorts. The only trouble would be trying to pinpoint what exactly it was and exploiting it. I let out a few deep breaths before looking at the opening. Although as I did so I caught the glint of something in the light that the nurse was holding. Knives? That was strange as I had never seen someone actually take the time to learn something like that. Impressive If I do say so myself anyways.
xxx She wanted me to go first, I was not surprised of course but I was not going to stand for it. I never have first. She was in worse condition, she had a swipe to the leg and may need all the chance she can get to be able to get out of here. "You go on first, head for the mountain range that was northeast of here. It may be the only place to find shelter. I have a feeling if the Enterprise cannot contact us-" I stopped as I shot at another one of the things feeling my phaser continue to heat up. "They may not be able to get us out of here." Its not like they wouldn't try of course. But I didn't want to take any chances. Until I can get in contact with them I am not going out into the open.
xxx I continued to scan for more of those things, one of them still twitched on the ground close to my feet. I was temped to kick it since It must be stunned after how many shots that it had taken to its armour but they seemed to have some kind of skeleton, like a shrimp did but it must be stronger if they were able to withstand so many of those shots. I continued to wait and listen for her footsteps in the direction of the opening as I studied the thing as fast as I could trying to look for any sort of weakness, the only spot that seemed to make sense was near its right eye, where I had shot the first one that had given me the slice on my arm.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me