another one bites the dust (aos w/ nessie & cor)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: another one bites the dust (aos w/ nessie & cor)

Postby kona. » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:39 am

SKYE

my face twitches slightly as i try to veil my emotions. "everything. anything. whatever you have on hydra, we want to know." i look down, refusing, and almost unwilling, to look at him. i know i'm showing weakness, but is there much else to show? i can't be strong around him. i've tried, and i just can't. but i have to. so i look back at him, the expression on my face hard, but the look in my eyes makes it obvious how i feel. and i hate it. but what does it matter anymore? i want to be closer, which is ridiculous, stupid even. if i go in there i don't know what will happen. all i know is i'm leaning forward, taking a deep breath, trying to resist opening the barrier to get closer to him. "start talking, grant."

hi friends i'm obsessed with star wars
and writing and that's about it rn

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:23 am

WARD

She looks away first. I knew she would. She was always more attached to me. Or at least couldn't control her feelings as well. In my own way, I love her. Always have, always will. But that doesn't interfere with my missions, with my goals. If I had to, I would kill her, without hesitation. I suppose that's Garrett's fault. Or maybe it's mine. I'm not sure anymore. Returning my focus to Skye, I notice her movement, her breathing. She wants to come in. I step closer, taking advantage of this. Looking down at her, with softness in my eyes, I shrug. "Well, firstly, you guys messed them up pretty good when you took out their leaders. However, others have risen, and I think Strucker has started to do experiments. He's trying to create something, I'm not sure what."
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:03 am

SKYE

He comes closer, looking down on me as though I'm prey. But he tells me things i want to know, so i dont dwell on it too much. So i stand, as though I'm about to leave. "Good to know. Anything else?" i stare directly into his eyes, not allowing myself to look away, or let myself any closer. "Because i have better things to do than babysit you, ward." maybe I'm just trying to get a rise out of him, i dont know, but I'm tired. Oh so tired. I jist wish things were the way they used to be. Where he was my friend, my SO. But it's not like that anymore, and i need to accept that.

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:41 am

WARD

About a half an hour later, I've told her all I'm going to. I still have a few things to hide. Hopefully she believes this is all I know. She probably won't, though. "So, do I get a treat now? I jumped through all your hoops." I try to contain my smirk, but it doesn't work at all. I embrace it instead, leaning against the side of my cell.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:07 am

SKYE

I listen in silence as he talks, nodding every once in a while so he knows I'm listening. I dont know if thats all the intel he has, but its enough for now. I stand, ready to leave, until i hear him speak. His words just rub me the wrong way and i cant control my feelings now. I unlock the barrier and walk toward him, not bothering to lock up again because the door to get out of here is sealed. When i reach him, i punch him in the face. "You think you're so funny, dont you?"

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:13 am

WARD

Ahh, finally. This is the Skye I remember. As she disables the barrier and stalks towards me, my smirk turns more genuine. The punch to the face is probably well-deserved. I recoil a bit, rubbing my jaw, then chuckle softly "Good to know you still punch like I taught you to." I look at her, so angry she almost quivers. I miss being her SO. She's a little firebrand. So different from myself. Sometimes I wonder if any life is left inside me.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:38 am

SKYE

"Ward, dont. Just dont." my breaths are uneven and if i dont get a grasp on something i might lose control again. "I punch like this because of may, not because of you. She's my SO. not you. You were never my friend. It was all a lie and you know it." i let my emotions get the better of me, that much is obvious. But at this point I'm too angry and too tired to care. He could probably kill me right now and i wouldnt have the strength to try and stop him. I look back up at him, shaking my head, eyes cold.

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:01 am

WARD

I know she is right. Nothing is the way it was, nor can it ever be that way ever again. That doesn't mean that I can't try to fix the mess I've made. I let my cocky posture drop, and my grin vanishes with it. "Skye... So much of my life was a lie. Being a SHIELD agent was a lie. Being loyal to Coulson was a lie. In a way, even being loyal to Garrett was a lie. But there was one thing that was never a lie." I look deep into her eyes,"I was your friend, Skye." I brace myself for her response. I doubt she'll believe me.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:34 am

SKYE

I can see his cockiness disappear, his smirk dissipating as he begins to speak. He tells me that it was all a lie. Then he says one thing wasnt a lie, and he looks into my eyes, trapping me in place. i was your friend, skye. i raise an eyebrow, unable to look away. "Why should i believe you?" i whisper, my voice soft, almost broken sounding. "How do i know that's true?" i want to believe him, i almost want to forgive him. But how can i trust him?

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:47 pm

WARD

I sigh softly, looking at the ground. "To be honest, you shouldn't believe me. I've lied too much." I look back into her eyes. "I have no way to prove I am telling the truth, but if you look into your heart, Skye, I think you will find the answer." Our hearts are connected that way. Or at least I hope they are.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me