↫THE ILLUSION FOX'S CHILDREN↬ (1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

-Greed "The Avaricious"

Postby Ayashi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:51 am

_____________ Greed _____________
{ Doing- Heading for 'The Star' } - { Homeland- White forest } - { Gender- Male } { Age- 21 }

Flashing one last smirk the scruffy haired 'human' lead the trio into the wrecked forest. passing under the branch arch way, the small group traveled further into the forest. As they walked further, and further in the struggling woods, Greed could hear from behind him the contentiously growl of that pup, a Luxray he believe it was called. The pup could obviously smell who, or what he was, and trying to alert it's trainer to the possible dangerous that the Illusion fox could lead them too. Greed chuckled under his breath, amused by the over protective mutt.

Psh, as if it could harm him. Greed was more cunning, and stronger then the little electric poodle. Bring it on, he thought, I could use a good fight. Keeping his eye on the forest ahead, Greed keep his keen ears focusing behind him, listening for the Luxray to attack first. Sadly, this was not the case, as the mutt was quickly shushed by the newbie, Amby. Or was it Amanda? No...Clair? No-no, that was the other girl, the blonde one. Crap, he had forget her name already. It was something with an 'A'. Now what was it...?

"So, your name is Greed? Is that a nickname or your actual name?"

The subject of the matter blinked, stupefied for a moment as a sweet voice called his name. Shoving his shock, and minor surprise, Greed turn his attention to the purple hair ranger.

"Course it is, my name that is." He answered. Stuffing his hands into the pockets of his dark pants he explained further. "As a rule of thumb, I don't lie, ya see?" The trees began to grow thicker and denser as they travel further in. Making a left, and then a right, Greed lead the group to a narrow game trail that had been made recently. Taking that route, the one eye pokemon in disuse started down the path, keeping his ears still on the younger human as she gave another reply.

"I know that Kai introduced me, but I thought that I'd do it myself. My name is Amaryllis, but most people just call me Amary since it can be hard to remember." The young ranger said, letting out a small chuckle.

Greed blinked in slight surprise before his corner of his lips twitched upward in a small smirk. Ah, so that was her name, Amaryllis. Though he was silently relived that he wasn't the only one to find her name hard to remember. Although..her name, it was too long. Even with the little nickname, Amary, it wasn't cute enough for a little girl like her. Huh, he'd have to think of something...

"Yeah, your the little ranger who was top of her class or something like that, right? Hehehe, so you must be pretty smart, huh?" Greed let out his own chuckle, his dark eye flashing green for a moment, then back to blue. "But your name...it's too damn long. And I don't like the name Amary. So I'll just give you a new nickname. Now let's see...it has to be something cute, but sweet sounding, like cotton-candy. Hmmm,"

Greed tuck a hand under his chin, thumb and forefinger stroking his sharp features as he mused over a 'proper' name for the little ranger. Sparky? No, not 'sweet' enough. Andy? No, wait, that's a boy's name. Little Ranger? Hmm, no. Not that. Rose? Psh, no. Not Mary, too obvious. And if Greed was anything, it wasn't obvious. Oh, wait..

"Ah! I got it!" Greed snapped his fingers as he the name final came to him. Turning to look down at his new possession, after all he only named his things that belonged to him, he announced to the clueless ranger, "Amy, that's your new name that only I call ya. Got that babe? Amy."

Yes, yes Amy was just the 'name' for her. Cute, sweet, and his. His eye unwilling began to flash colors again once he made this claim, from blue, to dark glowing green, to blue again. Giving his new possession a jagged smirk at Amy, Greed turn his attention back on the trail. The path began to widen now, and the trees began to span further apart now. At the end of the small tunnel of branches over them was a bright light. Narrowing his eye so as not be blinded by the light, Greed lead them into a small clearing that surrounded the 'Star'.

The massive tree tower over them like a silent god, powerful and full of hope. For that was what the Star was, hope that they would have a better home in the future. Pokemon gathered around it's arching roots, doing their daily actives. Starly and Pidgey's were perched on the tree's branches, singing to each other and comforting grieving family that lost their flock mates in the mist of the chaos. Grass types, normal types, fighting types, water types, and even electric types were all rather at the base of the root system.All were gathered in small groups, all mixed with different types, each taking what little confront or warmth in the small fathering, shivering and shaking to stay warm.

Once the band of three humans and one disguised pokemon entered their camp they surrounding pokemon slowly lifted their heads to see who had came to see them. Seeing their 'lord' they gave a welcoming cry, happy that their master was back home after he mysterious disappearance two days ago. However, seeing the trio of humans behind him they stilled, their wariness became known. Eyes shifted from each human face, to the other, as if trying to see into their souls. Seeing how the humans were not there to hurt them they relaxed, falling back into their slump of an existences.

On the other side of camp was another group to the left were gathered in small dwellings. This group looked more ragged the the others. Cuts, scabs, blood stains, and still bleeding wounds covered their bodies. This was the 'sick' center, pokemon that had been injured or hurt by the Hurricane that day. Their numbers never seem to end, two or more joining them each day. Happiny's and Hoppip's acted as nurse maids to in ill. Healing them with what little moves they knew to easy their pain.

Greed's smirk fell as he came back to the camp, his joyful mood falling at the sight of his friends and possessions in such a sorry state. Pointing a long finger at the injured ones, he stated in a firm voice,
"You can start with them."

{Hope this makes up for my 2 days being gone.}
Ayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

○○ Aᴍᴀʀʏʟʟɪs Cᴏʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ Dᴀɴᴇ ★ Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ○○

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:08 pm

┏────────○○ ○○────────┓
Aᴍᴀʀʏʟʟɪs Cᴏsᴇᴛᴛᴇ Dᴀɴᴇ

Tɪᴛʟᴇ: Pokemon Ranger
Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs: Optimistic
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: The Tree of Ages
Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ: Tending to injured pokemon
Wɪᴛʜ: The group, Calyx and wild pokemon

Calyx || Luxray || Healthy
┗────────○○ ○○────────┛
Amary observed Greed from her peripheral vision as she kept her royal blue eyes focused on a broken up gravel that coated the ground underneath them. He was strange, that was something that she'd concluded from the moment she laid eyes on his cocky smile, patched eye and smooth yet strange voice. She wouldn't be able to explain why, whether shed like to or not, but something about him intrigued her, made her want to ask the question that were caught at her throat and refused to be voiced. It was her nature to be curious, cautious and observing, and there was something about him made her want to peel back every layer of his skin until she figured it out. Part of her felt guilty for judging and criticizing the man so soon. What if he was just like every other person on the world with nothing to hide? What if she was thinking too much into his strange character, clothing and appearance? The girl shook her head slightly to herself as her lips fell into a tight line, ashamed with herself.

When the man finally replied to her question, stating that his name was indeed Greed, she nodded her head to herself. It was an odd name, that was for sure. A name that was possibly given to him because of his personality, maybe? He didn't seem to be greedy by what she observed of him from the short amount of time that they had been around each other, but perhaps there was something behind his beautiful, vibrant, attractive, unique.... Amary shook her head abruptly, shaking the thought out of her head. For a moment, the young Pokemon Ranger hoped that the guide wasn't looking at her a warm and tingling sensation crawled up her throat and planted itself on her cheeks, leaving the red mark of embarrassment behind after thinking such things. It wasn't until the man spoke once more, stating that he wasn't one to lie, that she finally was able to concentrate back on the conversation that she'd been spacing out with.

After introducing herself, she felt a bit disappointed when an expression of surprise or shock settled on his face before wiping it clean again. Of course he would have forgotten her name. Everyone did. She could recall back at the academy when the boys would pass her in the halls, voicing their little nicknames that they'd made up for her because her name was too hard to remember. They'd call her Grape, Flower or made-up names that consisted of randomly mixed letters that they claimed had been the way that her parents had settled on her name. However, the names never really bothered her. She knew she was better than them in more ways than one, so she kept her pride and self-confidence high until graduation day when she realized that she'd no longer be criticized for her knowledge or unique name by those awful people who'd been a disgrace to the academy ever since they stepped foot in the building. When Greed seemed to remember something about their introduction, he repeated out loud how she had been top of her class. It was as if he'd read her mind. Amary couldn't help but smirk as she nodded her head, confirming that she was indeed the top student at the academy. But, just as quickly as the smirk of pride had came, it left just as fast when he started stating how her name was "too damn long" and how he "doesn't like the name Amary". A sigh escaped the young adult's mouth as he seemed to contemplate which nickname was better than the other in his mind. She wondered, as she watched him think to himself, if he meant for himself to be so easy to read, or if he really was just that way.

Amary shut her eyes tight and pursed her lips as Greed finally shared what his new nickname from her was. Amy. Amy. Out of all the names that he could have given her, he settled on Amy.
"That's original." She mumbled out loud to herself as she rolled her eyes slightly. At least he hadn't chosen Grape. The girl would have protested against the nickname given to her, but the look in the man's eyes stated that the matter was settled and that what was said was final. Shaking her head slightly, she lowered her gaze back down to the gravel and added her protests to the fast growing chest in the back of her throat that stored all the things she wanted to say but wouldn't.

The conversation between the guide and Amary had gone silent, along with the possible conversation that the others had been exchanging. The group was now silent and it only brought a feeling of unease to the young Pokemon Ranger. The cries of pokemon filled the atmosphere and they were not cries of happiness but cries of pain and sadness. Amary had been so distracted while talking with Greed that she hadn't been paying attention to the forest around them. Now deeper in the forest than before, you could tell that it wasn't hit as badly as the surrounding area, but you could still see the effect from the storm that had made it this far into the forest. The trees were split in half and cleared of the leaves that may have occupied the branches before. There were large rocks, trees and other objects that looked as if they'd been thrown around the forest, placed in random spots. The girl took a deep breath as she took in her surroundings, but was surprised to hear how shaky her breath was. The sights were truly devastating.

It felt like hours had gone by before we finally began seeing The Tree of Ages in the distance. At the sudden thought of the great tree, Amary turned her head towards the guide, remembering something that he had said when they started their walk to the tree.
"Earlier you called The Tree of Ages 'The Star'. Is that another name for it? I'v never heard anyone call it that before." There was a hint of suspicion and curiosity in the girl's voice as she spoke. It was true, she had never heard anyone call the great tree by that name before that day and Greed had sounded so confident when naming it that that she had hardly even noticed until now, after being reminded of it.

It only took a few more minutes before the small group finally made it to the tree and the sight was even more devastating than the entire walk there. There were injured pokemon everywhere. Some were laying unconscious on the ground, some were leaning up against the tree for support, and others were being tended to by other pokemon who looked as if they may have known a few moves to help heal the pokemon. But, with proof right in front of her eyes, it was obviously not doing as great as the pokemon had hoped. It wasn't until a few moments later that it finally processed through her mind that all of the pokemon had come together, meeting at The Tree of Ages, and have begun helping each other. You'd be surprised too if you saw grass-type pokemon tending to fire-type pokemon. Amary glanced to the side when Greed stated that we could start by helping out the multiple injured pokemon. Without a moment of hesitation, the girl slowly stepped forward towards the pokemon, waiting to see if they would flee. When she realized that the pokemon seemed to actually be encouraging to help by letting out a few happy cries. With a soft and friendly smile planted on her face, she glanced down at her Luxray and said in a gentle voice,
"Ready?". Once the Calyx nodded back to her trainer, the two stepped forward, took off her backpack that was full of berries, potions and other items that would help the injured pokemon and began getting to work.

Ooc; Sorry it took so long for me to reply.. I feel so bad ._.
    Sorry if the last few paragraphs are crappy, I finished writing this at 4 in the morning |D
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↫THE ILLUSION FOX'S CHILDREN↬ (1x1)

Postby Ayashi » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:21 pm

{ Doing- Talking to Cleo/Amy] } - { Homeland- White forest } - { Gender- Male } { Age- 21 }

Why are there humans in the forest, Greed?

A cool voice spoke from behind the eye patch human. Narrowing his blue eye, Greed turn around. The dark blue iris flashed a neon green as they stared dead on into similar green eyes from behind a pink mask. A long, curving tail with a sickle-like flickered back and forth, the only sign of annoyance that the dark cat outwardly showed.

"Nice for ya to join the party, Cleo-Leo." He said, flashing a twisted smirk to the Liepard.

Don't call me that. Came the automatic response, followed by a growl.

Greed's smirk became more cheeky now that he knew he had gotten under the purple fur cat's skin. Rubbing people or pokemon the wrong way always cheered him up.

"Ah, don't be such a sore puss."

Your hilarious. Cleo snapped, the hair on her nap rising in anger. Greed only shrugged, chuckling at her anger. But never mind that. You still haven't explained why they are here. The she cat muttered, stalking up to her 'leader'. Greed turn his gaze from his old friend to the rangers ahead. Kai, Clair, and Amy had each taken a small group of injured pokemon to assess their wounds. Greed's attention however were on a certain purple hair girl, who was healing a Shinx with a cut on it's upper shoulder.

"I called them here."

Y-you what!? Cleo sputtered in shock, whipping her head so fast that her head so fast that she could also hear a crack. What in all creation possessed you to do such an, an idiotic action? Have you lost your mind!? I-

"Enough!"

Cleo flinched at the sharpness of the Zorark's voice. She pressed her yellow belly to the ground in submission as Greed turn to look down at her, growling in their native language. "If you have a problem with how I rule this forest, then you can leave. I will not have my possessions rust and fall apart to some freak storm. Unless you have any suggestions, BUT OUT!"

y-yes. Of course, forgive me, King. Cleo muttered, pressing her long ears flat against her skull. Greed gave one last growl before turning back to the rangers. Cleo took this time to slink away, creeping along the dirt ground. Just remember. Humans have a bad habit of turning on you. Try to remember your one of us, not them. Your not human, so don't slip up.

"Go. Away." He hissed. The Liepard turn away this time, merging in with a of older more evolved pokemon in the forest, who were quietly taking with each other. Huffing, Greed rolled his tense shoulders, placing his hands on his hips. "Great, now I'm all tense."

"Earlier you called The Tree of Ages 'The Star'. Is that another name for it? I've never heard anyone call it that before."

Seeing a chance to diver his stress from Cleo, Greed turn to his newest possession. Damn it. Guess this is what Cleo meant when 'not to slip up'. But it was cool, he had a plan...

"It's what the locals call it. Because it shines a bright as a star, ya see?" Greed said smoothly, coming to stand by the ranger's side. He tilt his head back to look at the looming white tree. The one eye man gave a soft smile at the glinting tree, which cast a soft white glow on everything near it. "They say that if you make a wish near it on the full moon it will come true. Another story says you can find your future spouse if you pray long enough."

Greed tilted his head downward to Amy, who was starting up at him. "Sounds silly, right?"
Ayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

○○ Aᴍᴀʀʏʟʟɪs Cᴏʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ Dᴀɴᴇ ★ Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ○○

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:14 pm

┏───────○○ ○○───────┓
Aᴍᴀʀʏʟʟɪs Cᴏsᴇᴛᴛᴇ Dᴀɴᴇ

Tɪᴛʟᴇ: Pokemon Ranger
Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs: Optimistic
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: By "The Star"
Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ: Helping a Vulpix
Wɪᴛʜ: The group, Calyx and the Vulpix

Calyx || Luxray || Healthy
┗───────○○ ○○───────┛
Amary smiled down at the young Shinx as she fed it one of the numerous Miracle Berries stored away in her large backpack. She could feel the soft yet scratchiness of the small pokemon's mouth as it cautiously took it in its mouth. She knew that it wouldn't necessarily help the cut that the pokemon possessed on its shoulder, but it would help with its health and any other possible side effects from whatever had scratched the pokemon in the first place. From behind her, she could feel the presence of her own evolution of Shinx. But, something about the pokemon's pretense was off-setting. Glancing back at Calyx, she saw that the pokemon was not focused on its trainer or the pokemon whom she was helping, but Greed, who seemed to be watching a Liepard who was watching him just as intently. The girl scrunched her eyebrows together as she watched them for a moment but, almost immediately, Greed glanced her way and Amary dropped her gaze back to the shall mouse-like pokemon in front of her and began wrapping up the cut after putting on some ointment that was promised to help cuts heal and protect them from infection.

Only a minute or so later, she could hear the low growling coming from the Luxray behind her and she was almost willing to bet that Greed was walking her way. Without glancing up, she confirmed her suspicions when he began talking about how the great tree was known as 'The Star' to the locals. Amary nodded her head as she listened. It made sense that the locals would come up with a shorter name for the tree, but it still seemed a bit off to her, seeing as the other Pokemon Rangers at the station hadn't said anything about this so called 'Star'. Not wanting to offend the man in any way, she looked up from the new pokemon that laid in front of her--a Vulpix-- and offered the man a small smile as she nodded again.
"It does sound a bit silly, but it is understandable." The girl made sure her voice was at a soft tone when she spoke, not wanting to frighten the wild pokemon that laid only a foot in front of her. After speaking, she dropped her gaze once more to the limp pokemon.

The poor thing had to have fainted from what looked like poison, by the three small thorns sticking out from the pokemon's fur and skin. Gently, Amary plucked each of the thorns from the pokemon's skin and placed them in the small bowl that she had taken out only minutes ago. Amary watched as the pokemon twitched from the pain but kept it's eyes closed. Frowning, the girl turned towards her backpack and pulled out a medium-sized container that held many dried berries in different labeled bags. After digging around for a few seconds, she finally pulled out one of the bags that was labeled 'Pecha Berries', as well as one labeled 'Oran Berry'. Opening the zip-locked bags, she grabbed one of the small, dried, peach-colored berries, as well as a fairly smaller blue berry, and clasped it in her hand as she closed the bags and put them back into the container. Grabbing one of the smaller bowls that sat stacked at her side, she placed the berries in the bowl before adding a few drops of water from her water bottle to it. Using her thump, she crunched up the small berries and mixed the newly-produced power-like substance with the water and mixed it together. In only a few seconds, she had made a Pecha Berry and Oran Berry paste that would be sure to help cure any hint of poison in the pokemon's body, as well as give the pokemon a bit of strength. With a soft touch, she spread a little bit of the paste on each of the small wounds from the thorns. After putting on a second layer, she glanced up at Greed--who still stood above her-- and gave him another soft smile.
"She should be better in no time. As soon as she gains a bit more strength and grows conscious again, I'll give her a Sitrus Berry or two to help her out." Amary shifted her gaze back to the fox-like pokemon as it moved its body slightly a let out what sounded like either a moan of pain or relief.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-Greed "The Avaricious"

Postby Ayashi » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:29 pm

{ Doing- Talking to Amy } - { Homeland- White forest } - { Gender- Male } { Age- 21 }

Oh me, oh my! Do I smell love in the air? Hehehe, I approve my Lordship~

Greed's eyebrow twitched at that Vulpix's, Milly if he remembered was her name, comment. To further annoy her Lord and master, Milly rubbed her flank on Amy's leg, much like a cat would. Amy, the little clueless ranger, had no idea what was going on between the two foxes, as she feed and cared for Milly's wounds. Greed bent down, leaning his weight on the heel of his feet as he crouched before the two girls.

"I think she's going just fine now..." Grumbled Greed, answering to Amy's previous comment about the fire fox's health. And indeed, Milly's fur began to shine back to it's original bright red. Her small six curly tail swished back and forth gently in a wag as she expressed her gratitude, and pervertness as she keep egging her elder fox on with little gestures and comments. It got to the point Greed had to gently shoo the mischievous fox away from his ranger to let the next injured pokemon to step up.

The pokemon in disguise watched silently as Amy helped pokemon after pokemon with their injuries. Purple hair shone and glittered in the pale white light behind her, causing shadows and enchanting her petite features. The long strand sway as Amy bend and moved closer to help the smaller pokemon as they came to her, like moths to a flame.

Her dark blue eyes were sharp and focus on the task at hand, blocking out any other distractions as she worried and fretted over the well fair of the injured pokemon before here. As the day dragged on, Greed keep to the little ranger's side, silently taking in her features and her calming aura as she cared for pokemon that were not her own. Though out the day the girl's Luxray, Calyx, keep growling under it's breath, not speaking to the one eye man, who only smirked and edged closer to his ranger, making the electric lion protest louder at the action.

As the afternoon became evening, the tree of ages slowly brighten as the sky darken. The light now covered everything in an almost blinding like, shining like a star in the heavens above. Amy, finishing with the last pokemon for the day, a small Pidove with a broken wing, hopped away while singing praises of the human ranger that helped it. Greed gave a crooked smile, watching with amusment as the gray and white bird bounced away, still singing.

"If you can make a injured Pidove sing like that, I wouldn't mind you being my nurse when I'm injured. Though I require someone to were a sexy little nurse outfit to make a complete recovery. And maybe a full body sponge bath~" Greed remarked causally, flashing a full blown smirk Amy's way. He laughed once again as her face flushed in an adorable red. Though if it was in anger or embarrassment he couldn't tell. Either way, he laughed as she turn her face away from him, her long hair swaying to the side, covering back of her features. Giving a low hmm, Greed lifted his hand and tucked back the long bang behind her pale ear, showing her flusher face once again.

"Much better." Greed whispered, staring straight into her dark eyes. Instead of pulling his hand back he let it rest there, the gold glove resting on her red cheek. Using his thumb he subconsciously stroke her cheek as he stared at his newest possession.

"Ya did good kiddo." Greed remarked about her work for today. And indeed, he was thankful to the female for helping his few friends and other possession in their time of need.

Thanks said, he let the silents filled the space between them once again.

"Right, I think that about does it for the day." Kai's voice broke though.

The lead ranger was dusting of his hands as he rose up from his spot on the ground. Clair rose a few feet away from him, copying his actions by dusting her hands together, rubbing the dirt and other substance that had made it's way home on her hands. Greed's eye narrowed as he pulled his hand away slowly away from Amy's cheek. Letting the gloved hand fall to his side once again, the dark fox rose as well.

Kai approached the pair, unaware of the tension.
"Good work team. We mange to help alot of pokemon today." He turn to face Greed. "We'll come back tomorrow with a few more rangers to conduct a search and rescue party for pokemon that are trapped or stranded."

{Ah man, this was hard to pump out...}
Ayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me