Much too Hot: A Casual Ceiral RP

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Much too Hot: A Casual Ceiral RP

Postby saint.EXE » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:43 pm

ive been told i can start these babies :> here we go
keep in mind this is only a opening post, so it will be a quite a bit i swear i usually do not rp like this))

The sun shone over the lake, blue and green glistening in the light, like daylight stars. Ceirals lounged in the sun, something a little odd, but common in the current heat. The scent of half eaten fruits and wet fur filled the air, with a slight touch of the regular crisp air. Many had gathered at the lake, to beat the heat, and it worked to an extent. Some sat halfway in the water, others hiding in trees from the rays, and the rest simply floating around in the clear lake. It was a nice day, not much to bother, quite casual almost.
----

Of course, there was always one ceiral who absolutely hated the sun or even leaving the shade to swim. He let out a rough grunt, stretched out to let out the heat from his dark fur. Glowing gold eyes peered from under a tree, glaring at all the other ceirals, thinfurred and light colored. They didn't understand his suffering. His thicker fur and dark colors made it almost impossible to be in the sunlight for long. Coma closed his eyes, just plain upset with the heat.
saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:49 pm

{Can we interact Iskariot?}

Alice walked slowly down a narrow path and saw a lake. She was panting. She hated heat as much as the next person. She rolled her eyes, When she saw the lake in the distance she ran at it, engulfing her slender stunning body into it. The cool water felt great on her body. She sighed and smiled. The sun was beating down, after she got her beautiful coat wet she walked out of the water and sat under the shade. It was so hot. This was more of her secretive pond then a lake, but she knew a good lake area, and it was very deep. She trotted off towards the lake. Wondering if anybody would be around. Her roses would wilt at this heat rate. She growled and hunched over in anger.
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pine. » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Cerulean paddled through the water, trying his best to avoid the other obnoxious ceirals. He had never seen so many of them in his life, and he had no idea why he was surprised that they flooded his favorite swimming hole. His coat helped him blend in with the water, which he was amazingly thankful for, not wanting anyone to approach him.
Art State wrote:Commissions:
-Closed
Art Trades:
-Closed
Requests:
-Closed
My Links wrote:Ask.fm:
-X
DeviantArt:
-X
Ceirals:
X
No longer on chickensmoothie, please contact me via deviantart

Pine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lanana » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Angelica padded around the forest, panting a bit. She would usually soak up the heat without a complaint, but now, it was becoming too much for even tolerant Angelica to stand. She staggered over to the shade of a tree and lay down, eyes drooping. The heat was exhausting. She closed her eyes for a moment and swallowed her hot saliva, imagining she was by a lake, paddling around and drinking the water.
Then it struck her.
Angelica's eyes popped open and she quickly straightened up, standing. She abandoned the comfort of the shady tree and proceeded to the lake, where she spotted a few ceirals. Deciding against talking to them for now, Angelica quickly headed over and slipped inside. Immediately, Angelica began to feel better. She paddled around, enjoying the coolness of the water.
Lanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyBee » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Girasol shook off his coat as he came back from his home, the gem on his chest piece glowing a bit in it's cool down state, he looked around, seeing many of his kind. It pleased him and made him anxious at the same time. He let his spiked tail swish a bit as he observed the ones around him. He slowly began walking around, the heat beginning to warm his pelt up a bit, he pretended not to notice even though it was making him immensely uncomfortable.

Aryn lounged on his stomach, listening and watching the other Cerials milling about the place, the heat was getting to him, but he wouldn't let it steal his thunder. Afterall, meeting ladies at the beach one one of his favorite things. He smirked as he played with his stele, drawing runes and shapes in the sand as he watched the other Cerials around. He panted a bit as the heat continued to make him uncomfortable, he growled a bit and sat up onto his haunches as he shifted, trying to make the heat less direct on his dark fur.

Hoppi was quietly padding through the other Cerials to get to the water, he had his mind set on it but his ears lifted when he saw a streak of pink move past him. He followed after to see Angelica had just gotten into the water, he himself went into the water, feeling it's coolness soothed his bit of anxiety he had over the heat. He paddled over near Angelica a bit, smiling contently as he went.
IzzyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint.EXE » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:34 pm

ok im sorry i have to
Username: iskariot
Name: Kali
Sexuality: uh everything ;;)
Personality:
cunning
charming
reckless
motherly
selfish
also zira
Family: noop
Mate: nop
Other: uh
Reference Image:

------
Smoke drifted from her tail as Kali laid in the sun, absorbing the hot rays into her black fur. Her four arms were sprawled out, relaxed, and she closed three of her eyes, leaving one open out on the lookout. She sighed, inhaling a bit of the sweet but terror inducing dust. Kali rolled over and smiled, wondering why she didn't come out earlier.

(lol if u wanna interact ur gonna have to come up to him)
Coma put his paws over his face to block out the sun, absolutely pissed off at this point. He wanted to go for a swim, but like heck he would leave and go into the water, to suffer the sun for those few moments. Grumbling again, he got up and climbed into a tree, hoping it would be more comfortable.
saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lanana » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Angelica paddled around, dipping her head under the water every now and again. Hearing splashing from behind, Angelica frowned a bit, turning around. Her frown immediately disappeared and she beamed to see Hoppipolla. "Bonjour, Hoppipolla!" she greeted warmly, nodding. "It is so great to see you!" she added politely, paddling around a bit. She noticed a few familiar ceirals around- Kali, one that she hadn't gotten along with, was sprawled across the ground. Coma, who Angelica had tried to converse with a few times, seemed to be grumpily sitting in a tree. Her gaze returned to Hoppipolla and she continued to smile happily.
Lanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyBee » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:16 am

Hoppipolla smiled and nodded, "Indeed it is Angelica," He responded lightly, swishing his tail a bit underneath the water. He swam a bit close and kissed her cheek lightly, "It's very nice to see you indeed, " He said quietly, pulling back and looking around. "Anything new happen since we last saw each other?" He asked her gently, his ears raising in curiousity.
IzzyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:20 am

Lilith walked up to Coma and pinnned her ears back and smiled. "Well hello there," she said tilting her head. Panting from the killer heat. She tilted her head. She sat by Coma and tilted her head. Staring at him up in a tree. "If your hot, I know a cool place where we can go to cool off," she said flicking her tail staring up at him.
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint.EXE » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:58 am

Coma shook his head and lay limp among the branches. He closed his eyes and furrowed his brows. "Buzz off." Pissed off and cross, Coma growled, not in the mood to talk to anyone, having feeling quite bad in general about his current situation. The bell dangled down, ringing, and he grabbed it in his paw, fiddling with it.

Kali rolled over, wondering if a swim would be nice. She'd rather at night, when her tail glowed and the glimmers of dust floated and shone in the moonlight. Kali brushed her hair back over to one side and picked at her claws, boredly.
saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me