Flerion 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Flerion 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 07, 2024 2:38 pm

Danny- m- 130?- elf (fox shift power)- has been looking at dogs and cats- crush: Nalaea- Marina (12)- Tags: Nalaea

The reddish brown haired elf smiled and said "I'm fine with that. Marina has been expressing an interest in learning to heal others, or make them feel better. I don't know if she'd be able to do healing magic...Learning how to use herbs and what herbs to use would be good though." He then stopped talking for a moment as she continued. "Hmm...you are the princess, so maybe that's why."

Epsilon- m- very old- Rabbit person- dog Kira (white and black, flowers on tail and bandana)- Elle's grandpa- Tags: Elle and Sella

The gray haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit man smiled at the girls. He sat in his chair and hummed a small sound, reading the book.

Elle- f- 12 y- Rabbit person- Kira- crush on Sella- parents- grandpa and grandma- Tags: Epsilon and Sella

The dark brown haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit girl giggled. She hummed as she went and got a drawing pad and some markers and a pencil and stuff.

Sella- f- 12 y- Neko- fox Moka- crush on Elle- parents- might be related to Kouu- likes cutesy clothes- Tags: Epsilon and Elle

The black and white haired and tailed one watched the other girl. Her tail began to 'wag' as she saw the sketchbook and stuff to draw with.

Kouu- genderfluid- 20 y- Fairy Neko- Showa the white and cream poodle- SO: Momo- dad x mom- Sella might be related- Tags: Momo

The reddish brown haired one cutely splayed their ears, showing they were feeling shy. The white tipped tail rapidly flicked, what humans called 'wagging'. They inhaled as Momo ran a thumb over their hand. Shion ran over and they giggled, lifting the child into their lap.

Momo- nonbinary- 24 y- Kitsune w/ magic bloodlines- light reddish fox with markings- Haku and Nagi (foxes)- So: Kouu- adopted Shion- dad x mom: Mina- Tags: Kouu

The light reddish haired one continued to smile as they looked at the other. Their reddish brown ears twitched, and the tail flicked a bit. They rubbed a thumb over the skin of the hand of the other, and heard Kouu inhale. Then Shion ran over and nearly ruined the moment...The moment was saved when Kouu just smiled and picked the child up. Shion giggled and sat in Kouu's lap, while Momo continued to hold their hand.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me