1x1 with SilentMelody || Percy Jackson RP

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

023 || Ophelia & Thanos

Postby coffee.berry » Wed May 01, 2024 3:22 am

Ophelia 13 Female
    Mood: exhilarated
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    "gods, thanos looks like he's going to throw up!" ophelia gasped. a moment before, he'd seemed perfectly flustered, but not sick; maybe cetus' moving from one side to the other was making him seasick? but no, that wasn't the case. ophelia was good at reading people - the only person who had ever been hard to read to her was noah. "we should walk faster."

ophelia took noah's hand and started running toward the other two members of their quest. she hoped noah couldn't see her smile (he most likely could), but right now they had to help amalthea and thanos.

~~~

Thanos 14 Male
    Mood: sick
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    thanos felt like amalthea and his conversation was going in circles, but to be frank, he didn't care that much. his nervousness faded for a while once amalthea confirmed that she liked him, and he grinned. but then, he started feeling very sick, like the butterflies in his stomach were launching a sneak attack on him.

"yeah, i like you! a lot!" he managed to say. he wasn't sure if he would faint or not. "i really hope we can continue this conversation soon, because... my dad-" he didn't finish his sentence, and blacked out, falling straight into amalthea's arms.

~

when thanos opened his eyes, his father was in front of him. "hey, thanos!" apollo flashed his son a huge smile. "i saw your.. cute but awkward conversation down there, and i figured you needed some help!"

thanos looked at his father for a long time. he was wearing his usual black t-shirt and tattered jeans, but this time he wore golden sunglasses which were perched on the top of his head. "actually.. i don't need help." thanos shrugged. "could you maybe.. bring me back to being awake? i have a pretty important quest going on."

"sure, sure, but don't you want some.. father son time?" apollo wiggled his eyebrows. "we could play pool! or twister! or-" at this, thanos smiled and rolled his eyes. "another time, after the quest?" his father asked, and thanos nodded. then, he felt himself drift back to reality.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

024 || Noah & Amalthea

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 19, 2024 8:52 am

Noah14Male
Mood: concerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He couldn't tell what was going on, not from where Ophelia and he stood. At least, not until she mentioned Thanos getting sick. "Oh, I certainly hope not," Noah grimaced. But he followed her lead and quickened his pace, arriving at their side right after he had collapsed. After a few moments of assessing the damage, he glanced over to Ophelia. "Does he do this often? I mean, the whole passing out on the spot kind of thing?"

Noah wasn't really sure how to help, but he crouched by Amalthea and Thanos. "Um, does anyone have healing powers? Other than the guy who's currently passed out. Ophelia? Amalthea?" His eyebrows raised almost to his hairline at Amalthea's mention of accidental murder, and he held his hands palms out in assurance. "Ooookay... I want no part of that, respectfully."

✦✦✦

Amalthea13Female
Mood: scared
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Her cheeks were definitely a bright shade of red now, at both of their proclamations. "I-I'm so glad..." Thea murmured softly, returning to her bashful state. But her brows furrowed in confusion and anxiety again at his last statement. Unlike her blushing cheeks, his face had turned quite pale. "Wait, what do you mean 'continue'? Thanos, what's-" Amalthea didn't have time to finish her thought before he dropped right into her arms.

"Oh gods, it's happened again! I need some help over here!" she cried frantically to Ophelia and Noah. Luckily for her sake, and Thanos', they were already at her side. Noah asked about any healing powers, and her brows creased again. "I mean... I kinda do? But it's not good. I would probably end up killing him by accident instead. And I definitely don't want to do that!"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me