1x1 with encia

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with encia

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:43 pm

please do not post here unless you are one of us, thank you
Last edited by cronchbottle on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with encia

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:39 am

𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂 "𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂" 𝑵𝒚𝒙

✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✩✩
╔══════════════╗

Age; 21
Status; Princess of Avylon
Species; Dragon shifter
Sexuality; Bisexual
Zodiac sign; Taurus
Height; 5"9
Pet; Black cat, Samus

╚══════════════╝

Background; When Sera was a child everything was much different than how the kingdom was ran now. The princess was allowed to have fun and be a carefree child before the betrayal. After her kingdom was betrayed by their closest ally her father conditioned her into the rough woman she is today, untrusting and ruthless.
Personality; Sera is a rather prideful ruler as she was trained from a young age to be ruthless and unforgiving, which in turn created a powerful empire that would be passed onto her in the next few years. However, most of this is just an act and there is a sweet fun loving soul beneath the rough exterior she puts on, but many will never get to see such a girl, that part of her was buried when she was younger. Only her close friends know the fun side of her, where she can let her guard down and have a good time, but that is only on special occasions.
Special Features: Although Sera can take a fully human form, she usually presents with her horns sticking out prominently and proudly.
Likes; Sera likes being able to tell others what to do as commanding an army has become all she knows. When she isn't at war or training to become the queen she enjoys taking long flights to stretch out her wings. She also secretly enjoys going out and dancing, but only a select few are allowed to accompany her on her little dancing trips.
Dislikes; Sera dislikes being told no, or being disobeyed at all. She also dislikes the quiet and times of standstill when she doesn't have any fighting or arguing to do.

Dragon form
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encia » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:57 am

── ascanius. he usually goes by ascanius or his codename, but nicknames are fine with him.
── 22 years old, or somewhere around there, as he'd say. he doesn't know when's his brithday because he'd been
been living alone in the slums for as long as he could remember.
── cismale, using he/him pronouns.
── asexual panromantic, with a slight feminine preference.
── short, messy light gray hair with white streaks, pinkish gray eyes and ivory complexion.xhe stands at 171cm/
5'7 with a lean and slighty toned build. he has several scars, both faded and fresh, all over his body. other than t
he double piercing on his right ear, he has no other body modifications.
── a fox beastkin.x''his physical abilities are better than an average human's, but his hearing and agility are on a
nother level..'he could definitely hear a pin drop from the next building over, but because of this same hearing a
bility, he tends to avoid crowded areas, often because he says it's too noisy for him.
── a member of the elusive assassin's guild, under the codename "fox" (how creative of him).'xknown for his clos
e-to-100% completion rate for missions and his high prices,x''to the point where his other nickname is "scammer".
not because he's an actual con, but because he often asks for such outrageous prices that he feels like a scam.
── is ascanius his real name? 'probably not, but he considers it so since his mentor gave this name to him. speak
ing of which, he doesn't know his real parents. before being picked up by his mentor, he lived in the slums, most
ly stealing to survive.
── he met a noble (princess, maybe, considering how well-dressed she seemed) a long time ago,xshortly after h
e got picked up by his mentor at 14.x'he thought she was rather pretty,xbut knowing he'd probably never see her
again... what's the point? .but jokes on him because on his most recent mission, the noble he's supposed to be "g
uarding" looks awfully similar to that girl.
── a laidback guy, he takes everything in stride.x'he's pretty much unfazed by most things, which is kind of expe
cted considering his upbringing. the only things or people he'd REALLY care for are money, and his mentor.
── takes a great amount of pride in his work. ''obviously, it has to be worth the money he's asking, right? he take
s it very hard if there's a mistake; a massive perfectionist. 'he sulks MASSIVELY if he fails a mission, and that's onl
y ever happened once or twice.
── has a very crass and straightforward way of speaking. .he doesn't like beating around the bush and prefers to
get straight to the point. .'he can sugarcoat his words, but he prefers not to, unless he really feels like it's somet
hing they don't have to know.
''text goes here text goes here text goes here text goes here text goes here text goes here text goes here text go
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with encia

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:21 pm

Soft light streamed through the gothic style windows and onto the sleeping Seraphrina's face, producing a slight groan from the now half-asleep royal. A louder grunt was produced out of her when her handmaiden began softly shaking the female awake as they did in fact need the whole day to prepare the princess for the lavish ball her family was hosting later in the evening. After a few minutes of blatant defiance the shifter rolled out of bed, her hair a wild mess from tossing and turning the night before. The female was practically dragged into the bathroom where not one, but two handmaidens were waiting to battle with the princesses wild hair, while the third worked on painting her nails a dark purple.

Once the female's hair, that was almost as wild as her personality, was in a much more manageable state was transferred into the bath. The handmaidens had created a warm milk bath, littered with dark orchids to scent the water and make the bath a much more enjoyable experience for the princess. Her eyes closed as her loyal handmaidens scrubbed her body clean and thoroughly cleaned and conditioned her hair, enjoying every second of the pampering. Her handmaidens soft hands massaged her scalp, gently moisturizing her hair, producing a soft sigh out of her.

Finally all of the prodding and cleaning was done and the female was dried off and was now to sit and wait until her hair was dry to begin the last part of getting ready for the ball. The female sat down in front of her armoire, admiring her reflection in the mirror with a soft smile on her face. Sera always felt even more gorgeous than usual after being pampered for the royal balls her father often hosted. The female, now awake, was actually quite looking forward to the night ahead of her as she rather enjoyed dancing with her suitors and mingling with her royal friends from other kingdoms.

As the princess waited her handmaidens fed her bites of food, today's preparations being apple turnovers and egg omelette souffles. The warm food brought a soft smile to her face as she felt the warmth spread down to her stomach. The princess thanked her companions, after she ate and waved them off to return to their other duties as she was rather sure they had a whole day of ball preparations ahead of them.

About an hour later Sera's hair was dried and the handmaidens could resume their work on preparing the female for the ball. The women expertly tied half of her hair up into the braids, while leaving the rest in soft curls as this was a typical royal hairstyle. As a finishing touch to the hairstyle, they weaved purple roses into the braids that complemented the shifter's silken black hair. Now it was onto the last step before they would have to slip her into her ballgown dress. The women brought out many different makeup tools, and began their work to turn the princess into her usual done up self.

The women worked on her eye makeup, which took multiple tries as the female was rather picky with how it looked. Soon they put the finishing touches, and now it was time for her to slip into her dress.

It took about four handmaidens to slip into the tight ballgown dress, and then there was the fact that the ruffles needed to be fluffed out to accent the tight waist. The princess took in a deep breath as her handmaiden tightened the corset part of the ballgown before tying it off in a beautiful bow. The female let out an exhale as she looked at herself in the mirror, twirling herself around with a smile on her face. Lastly the female had to slip into her heels before making her way down to the ballroom where her family was eagerly awaiting her arrival.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me