1x1 with PaintedStar!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with PaintedStar!

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:39 am

"Oh please, I've had to deal with worse, I'm not scared of anything." Raelynn copied him, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm Raelynn Corvin, Princess of Tarshain, well not anymore, thankfully. I've spent enough of my time running away from the pervs my parents want me to marry." She rolled her eyes. "Don't judge me, I know nothing of being a pirate."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:09 am

"Captain Tavian Lane at your service" Tavian said in a exaggerated 'fancy' voice and mockingly bowed at her "Do you at least know things about boats?" he asked "Or do Ineed to give you an abridged lesson on general piracy" he asked. He had to make sure because if she was sticking around he didn't want to baby sit her all the time. He needed his alone time.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:54 pm

“Yes, sir, I’m aware of boats and engineering, although I wouldn’t say I’m an ace, I can try.” Raelynn seemed to quiet, her fiery temper quieting as she stepped backwards, not to be stopped by the railing the encapsulated the ship. “I’m a princess. The Princess Raelynn to be exact. And you think I wanted to be left behind? I’m not going to make a very good pirate, I’ll have you know that here and now.” She turned to look at him, her hands at her sides, and her piercing blue eyes meeting his for a fleeting moment before she looked away, watching the tiny speck of the retreating royal boats in the distance.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me