1x1 roleplay w/ Nunavik

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 roleplay w/ Nunavik

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:39 pm

Here's the thread! I'll get mine posted soon^-^

Name: BerryKit

Name: Sootypaw

Name: Flashstar
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 roleplay w/ Nunavik

Postby Nunavik » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:43 pm

I'm assuming we're doing the missing warriors/apprentices plot due to a serial killer? or did you want it to be due to twolegs? either works! i'm just saying though, either I wanna play a serial killer or I wanna play a character who knows who it is, but hides it xD

( MISTLETOE, -- "twin", 35 moons )
    Mistletoe is a seal lynx point she-cat with beautifully curled ears
    that are unique to her family line. She is a shy and kind-hearted warrior whom
    seeks peace before violence. Despite her youth, Mistletoe stands as a beacon
    of wisdom within her clan. She takes points from the elderly and actively tries
    to better the suggestions from her senior warriors. Mistletoe has a strong moral
    compass and a sense of sensibility that works well with her kind disposition. As a
    warrior, she stands as serious and not at all humorous although apprentices do take
    a liking to her, stating she "has her moments."

( STARLINGFLIGHT, -- "brother", 56 moons )
    Starlingflight can be known as a valiant warrior. He is quite determined, being able to
    conquer anything that he puts his heart into (which isn't hunting just an fyi). His
    blindness has made him somewhat war-weary, being the first one to point out when
    fighting is not a good strategy. He'll fight out of loyalty even if it is against his own
    opinion - but heavy persuasion is needed. Starlingflight can also be seen as a big kid.
    He easily connects with kits (sometimes apprentices) and finds new things and games
    to be entertaining. Training is often fun as he isn't the type to follow "traditional mentoring"
    and instead makes things into a game where life teaches the apprentice, not him.
    He, however, is big on discipline. He is a man full of sarcastic responses. If he says
    something and it is taken lightly and one does it again, Starlingflight is able to find the
    absolute worse punishment needed. Little things can easily tick him off and he isn't
    exactly fun when he's mad.

( STORMPAW, -- "assassin", 12 moons )
    Stormpaw is a muscular yet lean brown mackerel tabby tom with striking green eyes.
    Without family since kittenhood, Stormpaw is notably closed-off and reserved. He tends
    to excel in nearly everything he attempts and acts the part of a stoic guard than a warrior
    of formidable strength and kindness. Vaguely impolite, it's all sass and scoffs for an day's
    work for Stormpaw. Unsympathetic and well disciplined, Stormpaw is perhaps a dangerously
    efficient future warrior of the clan.
    & i miss the man i was the moment we left off
    & i hate who i have become every time i wake up

━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    cze · she/her · adult · USA · sleep token fiend
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:07 pm

( MISTLETOE, -- "twin", 35 moons, warrior )
The world around Mistletoe fell silent. Her whiskers twitched in the breeze of the
wind that kissed the branches of the great oaks above her. Sunlight gleamed through
their canopies, casting the forest floor in shadows. Her coat made her an eyesore,
but her pawsteps were light, playful as she bounced on tippy toes. Mistletoe's silver-blue
eyes flashed. Her gaze caught the attention of her prey, the taste of mouse now bathing
her tongue and beckoning her forward. But she was patient. She would wait a thousand
years if it meant she would taste the juiciest bit of prey she had seen in many moons.
Only the sound of her heartbeat echoed in her ears as she crouched into position.
She raised her haunches. Tiptoe, the voice in her head whispered. It echoed like
a ghost against her skull. Patience, it added. Mistletoe laid the trap and pounced.
A squeak. A tang of blood. And the forests of the world came back to life in a roar as
she lifted her head with the body of a brown mouse laying limp in her maw. Triumphant.

( STARLINGFLIGHT, -- "brother", 56 moons, deputy )
Starlingflight was quiet as he laid his head upon his front paws. His eyes were
scanning, taking in the activity of the camp as the sun reached the highest peak
in the sky. Noon had come and still, the darkened warrior laid in the heat of the
sun, lounging. He typically never did this, but it was hot and with the heat, came
the need to minimize activity and conserve energy. He knew atleast Mistletoe had
went hunting for the clan. He had stressed the importance of sticking to hunting
patrols, but she had only snickered. She always had the most beautiful laugh, but
in quite a sarcastic way. It drove Starlingflight mad sometimes. Seeing the hustle
and bustle of the clan, the tom-cat hissed a sigh as he readjusted his position
to lay on his side, stretching his lean body against the moss.

━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:33 am

Berrykit:

Berrykit silently made her way through the underbrush, reassuring herself that she was safely staying inside the border. The last thing the she-cat wanted to do was to get scolded by her mentor. Being in trouble was something she didn't quite enjoy. Today it was herb-collecting day, and she was on the prowl for Feverleaf. It was a rare, pale green plant with soft leaves that cured almost any sickness, but it was used to often, that hunting for it had become a regular outing, for the dark grey kitty. With a sigh, she pricked her ears, making sure she was aware of her surroundings. Others had started to disappear and it made her nervous to think about it. She wasn't physically strong, which explained her low ranking, but her looks almost outdid it. Her previous life came from the kittypet household, and not many of the others appreciated it. FlashStar was the only reason they had let her join.

Sootypaw:

Sootypaw stalked around the camp, put in charge of making sure none of the lower-ranked cats wandered off, unless they had a purpose. Berrykit was an exception, she had a job to follow through with. Opening his mouth, he started to pant, the heat was getting to the all of them. Kits had slowed down, and it was strange. None were running around. Oh well. Made his job easier. Once he finished his "rounds" he headed towards the other side of camp, looking for a good spot to leave, and possibly find something to hunt.

FlashStar:

The young pre-leader yawned as he leaned back. Everyone naturally assumed he had what he wished, due to his high ranking. That meant nothing to him, and there had been more then one night and day he had skipped his meals, wanting to reassure himself that the others had enough to eat. The tom stretched, and leapt up into one of the small, brush-like trees on the edge of the clearing. Made things easier so he could see everything and everyone all at once.

Sootypaw stalked throughout the clan
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:09 pm

Can you clarify what ranks your characters are? I'm not sure if they're warriors, or apprentices, etc? Lol

( MISTLETOE, -- "twin", 35 moons, warrior )
The smell of freshkill flooded Mistletoe's nose as she trotted into the clearing of
the camp. The scents of her clanmates were faded against the powerful smell
of mouse. Four limp bodies of the creatures dangled from her mouth by their tails,
catching against her petite paws and forcing her to slow her gait to an extended walk.
Her extended walk slowed as she neared the fresh-kill pile in a small dugout at the far
east corner of the clan's camp. She laid her kill upon the pile, adding another choice of
prey to the clan's afternoon meals. A sense of pride erupted in her gut at the fact she
beat the heat enough to bring something literally to the table. Her silver-blue eyes flashed
to the side, catching Starlingflight and Sootypaw, lingering in the shadows of the camp to
their own devices. Alone, her inner voice rang. Mistletoe herself enjoyed her alone
time, but as warriors, chores had to be done and although she preferred hunting to be
down alone, patrol was a different story. Collecting herself, the curly-eared she-cat
turned her nimble body to approach the pair. "Hey" She meowed softly, breaking
into a collected trot to approach in haste. "If you two aren't busy, I'd love some company
for an afternoon patrol.
"

━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:15 am

Sootypaw/Cinderpaw:

The Tom nodded. I'll join you.. Where's Berrykit? It's been about an hour since she's been back.." He looked around the camp, wary. Berrykit would still be a loss to the clan, whether she was important or not. That was how Flashstar and his father viewed each cat, and it was respected. Most cats agreed, but some were rather hostile towards the small, gray green-eyed cat. CinderPaw, a white cat with black boots approached. Berrykit's apprentice. "She's supposed to be back by now.. Feverleaf isn't that hard to find." The She-cat mildly fretted, her tasseled tail soft and smooth.

(Which one is supposed to end up being with Berrykit?)
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me