1x1 w/ Demon God Caelan ; Sith and Protector

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Demon God Caelan ; Sith and Protector

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:46 am

Caelan nodded, "Got it. If I remember correctly, the Sith Academy is still here, it's not a five-star hotel, but it should do. It's this way." as they walked towards the academy, he told her, "There's four main tombs on this planet, Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos, Tulak Hord, and Ajunta Pall. They were all some of the greatest Sith of their times, so the tombs could provide a wealth of knowledge to help us. Between the droids and the beasts, we shouldn't have too much trouble gathering relics."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:14 pm

Jaylin | Darth Jadius | Jakku |

She looked over at him and nodded. This academy should be a good start. She'd forgotten about the tombs on this planet. As they walked, she listened to him, nodding her head and looking around. It wasn't a bad planet, and it should definitely work for what she wanted to start. "Shouldn't take much to fix it up either." Jay commented, as the pair approached the old academy. The stone looked aged, but the temple looked to be in good shape considering. Walking up to the entrance, she kept her senses wide open so that it would be hard to be ambushed. Her saber was still clipped to her upper thigh, under the cloak. Stepping into the temple, she noted the stairs heading up and down. She turned in a slow circle and looked around, her face portraying a little awe at a place she'd heard of in stories but never thought she'd visit.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:40 pm

Caelan kept his blaster drawn just in case there were any beasts roaming around the academy. They weren't dangerous alone, but in packs, they can be deadly. He'd heard rumors about k'lor'slugs, and when he was a smuggler, he'd transported tukata as exotic pets and guard animals all the time. It wasn't the tukata that worried him, it was the k'lor'slugs. He turned on his helmet's heat sensors and holstered his blaster saying, "Nothing in here but the two of us, no heat signatures. The tombs may be different though, I haven't been in them for a long time, but like I said, there's a wealth of knowledge and artifacts in them. And if I remember correctly, there's one holocron that an ancient Sith called Darth Malgus hid away in the academy. One that has the names and locations of hundreds, if not thousands of Force-sensitive children. Needless to say, that would be extremely helpful to the Empire."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me